Coming off PCT after AndroMass cycle... would like to use Anabeta solo

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.9%

Coming off PCT after AndroMass cycle... would like to use Anabeta solo

I'm coming off PCT after an AndroMass cycle in about 2 weeks. I'm using Erase, Diesel Test, DAA, Saw, Milk Thistle...etc... I would like to go 'non-hormonal' for Dec & Jan. I know Anabeta is non-hormonal, but I want to cycle off DAA, DTH, Erase, etc... so I have 8 weeks of natural balance.

Technically speaking, I'm only going to be on Erase and DTH for 4 weeks of November, so it's not that far-fetched to continue to 8 weeks thru Dec on those while adding Anabeta (unless 8 weeks of Erase is a no-no) but I would like to get my balance back for Dec & Jan before my next cycle of AndroMass.

So the two options are: Run Anabeta alone for Dec (plus staples like protein, Multi, PWO) or

Run Anabeta, DAA, DTH thru Dec and nothing Jan. (Only have 4 weeks in Jan of no hormonal assistance like Erase or DTH)

I'm 32, 5'10" and 170lbs.

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Both options will work...I would go for option A simply because January is usually a time when you want to be using supplements since everyone is trying to get in shape

But really, both options work, it is more a personal preference as to which fits your schedule better
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Did you have good gains?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.9%

Yea the gains were good. I went from 155 to 169lbs and I'm bouncing between 168 to 170 right now. I already bought another cycle of AndroMass for early next year. I'm hoping to comfortably top 170lbs by end of year, using Anabeta for Dec.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by josephd79 View Post
    Yea the gains were good. I went from 155 to 169lbs and I'm bouncing between 168 to 170 right now. I already bought another cycle of AndroMass for early next year. I'm hoping to comfortably top 170lbs by end of year, using Anabeta for Dec.
    Nice results bud

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Run the Anabeta solo you shouldn't have any problems.
    My bday is Monday, I hope a PES rep hooks me up with a discount for some
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Run the Megaplexx & some more superdrol you shouldn't have any problems.
    My bday is Monday, I hope a PES rep hooks me up with a discount for something good
    Good advice.

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I hereby declare this thread, officially derailed!
    You're truly,
    Aaron
    Way to confuse him lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Way to confuse him lol
    lmao
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.89%

I'm coming off PCT after an AndroMass cycle in about 2 weeks. I'm using Erase, Diesel Test, DAA, Saw, Milk Thistle...etc... I would like to go 'non-hormonal' for Dec & Jan. I know Anabeta is non-hormonal, but I want to cycle off DAA, DTH, Erase, etc... so I have 8 weeks of natural balance.

Technically speaking, I'm only going to be on Erase and DTH for 4 weeks of November, so it's not that far-fetched to continue to 8 weeks thru Dec on those while adding Anabeta (unless 8 weeks of Erase is a no-no) but I would like to get my balance back for Dec & Jan before my next cycle of AndroMass.

So the two options are: Run Anabeta alone for Dec (plus staples like protein, Multi, PWO) or

Run Anabeta, DAA, DTH thru Dec and nothing Jan. (Only have 4 weeks in Jan of no hormonal assistance like Erase or DTH)

I'm 32, 5'10" and 170lbs.
    Off of personal experience, i would do anabeta stacked w ursobolic, that's all you need. If money is tight 4 anabeta, 9 urso. If you can afford it by all means try 6 anabeta, 9 ursobolic. I am yet to see this stack get beaten, and ive used a lot of supplements with great dissapointment. If it was for me i wouldn't cycle off anabeta lol. Btw, glad to hear andromass yielded results, hope it treats me well too.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.02%

If you plan on running Anabeta and DAA I'd look into Formula-X, it's a great combo with the added LCLT dose.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.9%

I truly don't think I'm responding to Anabeta at all. 3 weeks at 4 pills a day and I'm actually more lethargic than normal. No increases in weight or strength either. Maybe these herbal pills just don't cut it for me...idk
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.46%

What time of day are you taking it?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.17%

IMO, i would go with the second option, but both work. the reason is b/c you want to give your body a break from anything that effects testosterone. Although anabeta isnt a "test booster", it does boost test, so why not throw it in with PCT?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.9%

What time of day are you taking it?
    I take it at 7:25AM with breakfast, 12:25pm with lunch, 4:45pm which is 1 hour before gym, then 730ish depending on when I get home from gym with my protein shake
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.39%

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Off of personal experience, i would do anabeta stacked w ursobolic, that's all you need. If money is tight 4 anabeta, 9 urso. If you can afford it by all means try 6 anabeta, 9 ursobolic. I am yet to see this stack get beaten, and ive used a lot of supplements with great dissapointment. If it was for me i wouldn't cycle off anabeta lol. Btw, glad to hear andromass yielded results, hope it treats me well too.
    How did you like this stack? Care to expand a little more on how long you used it, why you liked it, etc?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.89%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    How did you like this stack? Care to expand a little more on how long you used it, why you liked it, etc?
    Well i had some nice gains and was tight as hell every morning while making no changes in my diet so this unusual gain of muscle accompanied with loss of fat is not typical and i attribute to the stack. Started out w anabeta 4 solo, started feeling the effects but i bumped tl 6 caps to experiment (cause 4 worked great last time to me) but surprisingly 6 felt even better than 4. Then i added the urso at regular dose of 9 caps and it felt like i had added 2 more caps of anabeta. The stack lasted about 6 or so weeks and really made me double think about doing ph cause it was going so good. But i had a shoulder pull that kept me out of the gym for almost 2 wks so i stoped my stack in order not to waste any product. I didn't gained much weight about 4 lbs approx, had size increase in my arms and shoulders and the gain was coupled with a loss in fat so more like a recomp while still eating over maintenance.

Im back in the gym now since the pull seems to be better now, on andromass now (old one) and a week in. Monday will mark start of wk 2. Hasn't kick in yet and im missing my ab/urso stack. Im giving it 3 weeks to prove itself.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.89%

I take it at 7:25AM with breakfast, 12:25pm with lunch, 4:45pm which is 1 hour before gym, then 730ish depending on when I get home from gym with my protein shake
    How long you been taking it? give it 3-7 days to activate. Try 6 if you can, i found 6 hit me faster and more intense than 4 for me. I did 1 am w breakfast , 2 preworkout, 2 postwout w protein shake in water. and 1 dinner w food. and it was great
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.9%

How long you been taking it? give it 3-7 days to activate. Try 6 if you can, i found 6 hit me faster and more intense than 4 for me. I did 1 am w breakfast , 2 preworkout, 2 postwout w protein shake in water. and 1 dinner w food. and it was great
    I just finished my 3rd week and didn't see any gains at 4 caps a day. I didn't feel any strength gains either. Kinda shocked and let down because everyone was loving it.
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.39%

Well i had some nice gains and was tight as hell every morning while making no changes in my diet so this unusual gain of muscle accompanied with loss of fat is not typical and i attribute to the stack. Started out w anabeta 4 solo, started feeling the effects but i bumped tl 6 caps to experiment (cause 4 worked great last time to me) but surprisingly 6 felt even better than 4. Then i added the urso at regular dose of 9 caps and it felt like i had added 2 more caps of anabeta. The stack lasted about 6 or so weeks and really made me double think about doing ph cause it was going so good. But i had a shoulder pull that kept me out of the gym for almost 2 wks so i stoped my stack in order not to waste any product. I didn't gained much weight about 4 lbs approx, had size increase in my arms and shoulders and the gain was coupled with a loss in fat so more like a recomp while still eating over maintenance.

Im back in the gym now since the pull seems to be better now, on andromass now (old one) and a week in. Monday will mark start of wk 2. Hasn't kick in yet and im missing my ab/urso stack. Im giving it 3 weeks to prove itself.
    Thanks man
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.89%

I just finished my 3rd week and didn't see any gains at 4 caps a day. I didn't feel any strength gains either. Kinda shocked and let down because everyone was loving it.
    wow, im in shock too. This is the first supp that has delivered for me. If you have enough i would try 6 and see how you feel. Unlike other supps , this one does have increased effects when dose go higher in my opinion. I did not experience significant strength increases from this either, some extra reps progressively and some endurance increase. What i experience was size gain and leaning at the same time. For me was more like muscle came first then strength will follow.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andromass solo or stacked with epi or m-lmg
    By apoxtle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 12:51 PM
  2. Anabeta Solo - Beginning of a Legacy
    By Legacykid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 02:09 PM
  3. AnaBeta Promo! - You knew it was coming
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 98