Best test booster

Bigsabo08

Awards
What is the best test boosters and where can I find them cheaper?

Thanks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet . com has a nice selection for cheap !!!

Check out Blue Gene, Erase, DAA

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate - you wont find a bad review on it

use "givethanks25" at checkout for 25% off and as always free shipping. code good til the 30th 11:59pm

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
All good options listed above.

Check out a three-month supply of VidaTest for $63 with coupon. Much more than a test booster!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven Sports Activate Xtreme and Triazole,PES Erase, DAA.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
What is it
VidaTest%20Supp%20Facts%20(270%20capsules).png

You can check out a comparison to the competition here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/186300-bioforge-vidasupps-vidatest.html

In addition to the test boosting component it also contains patented adaptogens that can do the following:

DOES PRIMAVIE® PROVIDE ANY BENEFITS OTHER THAN ENERGY ENHANCEMENT?

Modern research has shown that shilajit increases immunity, strength, and endurance; it strengthens cognitive ability, heightens libido, and functions as a transporter/carrier to more efficiently drive other nutrients into the body. As an adaptogen, it helps reduce stress, strengthen the immune system, and reduce allergies.

What benefits does Sensoril[SUP]®[/SUP] offer me?

The physiological wellness benefits afforded by Sensoril[SUP]®[/SUP] have been substantiated as structure/function health claims and can be applied to many product categories including: Stress, Energy, Mental Cognition, Cardiovascular Function, Glucose Release, and Weight Management.* Sensoril’s efficacy in these claims areas is supported by a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled human clinical trial.

Sensoril’s ability to balance and harmonize the body’s systems results from its adaptogenic properties.* Adaptogens are a rare group of botanicals and mushrooms possessing unique properties that increase the body’s ability to resist and recover from stress while stimulating an overall feeling of balance and normalization.* With its adaptogenic properties, Sensoril[SUP]®[/SUP] is novel in that it provides long-lasting stress relief while improving mood when taken as a tonic on a daily basis, without any negative side effects.*

Sensoril‘s substantiated structure/function claims are in accordance with the requirements of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 and have been submitted to the Food and Drug Administration. Some examples of the many claims Sensoril[SUP]®[/SUP] features include:
  • Helps inhibit fatigue, tension and exhaustion from everyday stressors*
  • Helps promote mental clarity, concentration and alertness*
  • Helps enhance balanced energy levels for physical performance and endurance*
  • Supports healthy cardiovascular function*
  • Helps support blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range*

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I'd say DAA by itself is really effective, just make sure you're running it at about 3 grams per day. I'm running Tropinol and Reversitol for a recomp and have definitely noticed a difference; I'm up 5 pounds in just over month and strength has increased across the board. Erase and Activate Extreme are other good options

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others have said, DAA is probably the best solitary ingredient available if strictly increasing testosterone is the goal. Many products using it are available: Formula-X, TCF-1, SNS DAA, Testforce 2, etc.

A solid stack to enhance DAAs abilities towards increasing test is Erase/DAA. When you boost testosterone your estrogen is also going to be elevated, stacking Erase keeps estrogen lowered, which increases testosterone in itself.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As others have said, DAA is probably the best solitary ingredient available if strictly increasing testosterone is the goal. Many products using it are available: Formula-X, TCF-1, SNS DAA, Testforce 2, etc.

A solid stack to enhance DAAs abilities towards increasing test is Erase/DAA. When you boost testosterone your estrogen is also going to be elevated, stacking Erase keeps estrogen lowered, which increases testosterone in itself.
also cort control

ingenierito25

Awards
I´m currently running Triazole @ 3 caps a day and I´m not noticing much from it. I´ve also tried Phytoserms-347 (spelled?) which active ingredient is bulbine natalensis and I didn´t noticed much neither. I also tried an 8 week solo of Erase @ 3 caps a day and I didn´t noticed much overall, maybe a slight slimming effect, a bit of articular discomfort and more travels to the bathroom (peeing) but as it is just an AI I think it´s ok since I´ve also tried exemestane back in the day and noticed more or less the same thing.

The only thing I´ve tried and felt was 1.5 grams of Fadogia (T-Force) I discontinued it because I wanted to test the effects of triazole but when I´m done with it I´ll restart taking the fadogia. I´ll cut the duration of the Triazole cycle from 8 weeks to 4 and I´ll sell the other bottle.

If Bioforge V3 / Vidatest wasn´t that high on zinc I would like to test them.

Regards

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole is a great AI stacked with something like Testopro is a win in my book. You get the great libido spike from Testopro and Triazole has great AI properties i use it for PCT everytime cause the stuff just works.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk daa powder is going to be your cheapest bet.

Mike

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me Formula-X has been the best testosterone booster I've tried to date and I've tried a lot of them! It contains a full serving of DAA which is the most proven for test boosting, also contains a full serving of LCLT and stacking that on top of DAA makes a huge different imo and everyone who has logged Formula-X agrees. On top of that Formula-X contains NAT and BCAA's so you can take it pre-workout to get a great aggression and recovery boost. Only $33.99 at Nutraplanet!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
transaderm/formastanzol stack.....this is the most potent stack i have ever ran. 1 bottle of each will last around 2 months. even with my experience with test boosters and supps in general i had to cut back on dosing.

you can get 25% off transaderm at the ntbm store with code, i think i can get you 10% off forma...if interested give me a pm.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
transaderm/formastanzol stack.....this is the most potent stack i have ever ran. 1 bottle of each will last around 2 months. even with my experience with test boosters and supps in general i had to cut back on dosing.

you can get 25% off transaderm at the ntbm store with code, i think i can get you 10% off forma...if interested give me a pm.
Except it seems to me its impossible to ever get your hands on Formastanzol, i've always wanted to run it but have always seen a long wait for it or out of stock.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Except it seems to me its impossible to ever get your hands on Formastanzol, i've always wanted to run it but have always seen a long wait for it or out of stock.
prep, i feel your pain, i really do. i only had a left over 1/2 bottle to run with transaderm. i was told it would be in stock soon, let me check and see if i can find out something.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA is good/fast. Tropinol was good to me. Fairly cheap.
Supertest by Beast has testosterone support, estrogen control, cortisol control, nitric oxide enhancers, and liver support all in one for a pretty decent price too.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Daa is awesome and Cheap.

Don't forget VidaTest's overall benefits for barely over $20 a month.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
formastanzol is now in stock at mr.supps.