Stats
height: 6ft
weight: 215lb

5g creatine monohydrate a day
3g d-aspartic acid 12days on 12off
5g morning 10g post workout BCAAs
Savage by Bulle nutrition
1 scoop optimum nutrition gold standard whey post workout

Thats about it I decided not to do a forged cycle because I don't really know enough to start it and havent really plateaued.
Should I edit any of the dosages?
Thank you in advance

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
When u use BCAAs, use enough leucine to hit 0.045g/kg BW minimum. If you're not hitting that, don't use the BCAAs at all. Good stack though. I would add SNS Beta-alanine caps to complement the monohydrate, fish oil if u dont eat fatty fish 2-3 times a week, a multivitamin if your diet is lacking in fruits and veggies, and ALCAR for overall health.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
curious why you want to do the 12 on 12 off method for DAA...I have always felt it really starts to kick in at the beginning of week three and continues till my month supply runs out

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both for the replies.
The 12 on 12 off method was from a forum on this site a year and a half ago "forum/supplements/151008-d-aspartic-acid.html"
I am currently using optimen until I run out then I will probably switch to orange triad. I consume fish often living in the pacific northwest helps with that :head:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that method is also suggested for TCF 1. there is theory behind it, but i havent seen blood work done on it. not saying it isnt out there, just havent seen it for myself.

that being said, it looks good. if you experience any estro sides, jump on Erase or Free Test. I would also add fish oil and vit c

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nevermind, just saw your comment about fish lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Cool maybe you should try 12 on 12 off 12 on 12 off then do 30 on..that way you can see if you prefer the 12 day split or a 4 week split?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start with the 12 on 12 off for about 6 weeks but I can also try a 30 on cycle at the end of that. I am intending on doing a decently detailed log on this one to share thoughts and results. I will probably have a one rep max test for major lifts next week before starting this stack. I will try and do a one rep test after each 12 sequence to see how the results stack up. When I get around to the 30day cycle I will try and do the same.