best time to take glycobol

  1. best time to take glycobol


    I have been researching when to take glycobol, and I really have not found the answer I am looking for. The directions on the bottle are kind of confusing. I workout around 3 pm so what would be the correct time to take it. I understand what to do on non-workout days. I am on a clean bulk right now. Thanks in advance.

  2. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    I have been researching when to take glycobol, and I really have not found the answer I am looking for. The directions on the bottle are kind of confusing. I workout around 3 pm so what would be the correct time to take it. I understand what to do on non-workout days. I am on a clean bulk right now. Thanks in advance.
    dont the directions say to take with a high-carb meal??

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree

    dont the directions say to take with a high-carb meal??
    Yea, but not when to take it on workout days
    •   
       


  4. On workout days take it 30 or so mins before your pre workout meal. Assuming you don't train fasted.


  5. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop
    On workout days take it 30 or so mins before your pre workout meal. Assuming you don't train fasted.
    Should I still use a pwo drink?

  6. 20-35min pre carb meals.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    On workout days take it 30 or so mins before your pre workout meal. Assuming you don't train fasted.
    This x2
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  8. I would recommend with your biggest carb meals.

    Try post work out, vary the times of type use complex carbs and also.

    Try 20 minutes before also try with the meal.

    Use can also use 1 cap 4 times a day.
    Have to play with the dosing to see what will work for u.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 237
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 01:29 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 01:40 PM
  3. Glycobol
    By Owen3106 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:32 AM
  4. Glycobol log
    By ambulldog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 12:05 PM
Log in
Log in