T-Booster overkill

1. T-Booster overkill

Hey guys, is there such thing as using too many t-boosters or is it okay as long as the ingredients do not overlap? For instance, Tropinol and Form-X, etc? Thanks.

2. Depends on how many you're talking about. At some point there is deminitioning return. If one will raise test high enough, the others won't do anything since test is high. You may take one for increasing test and one for libido for example.

3. Agree with post above. Your only going to increase natty T levels so high. So there's no point in using 4 T boosters....if 1 is effective and working thats all you need.

I would take:

Natty T booster
    AI ( to keep estrogen down)
    GDA / NP (make the carbs you eat go to work)

EX.

HCGenerate
    Form stanzol
    Need2slin
    •   

4. I agree with the above posts. It just starts to become a waste of money moreso than 'overkill.'
    I'm Back...

5. Thanks guys; I appreciate it. I'll stick with one and see what happens.

6. stacking is fine as long as you're not going overboard and not using products that use the same active ingredients. The posts above are spot on
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

7. Thank you sir! I've got Tropinol, Alpha Male and Form-x. They don't appear to have the same ingredients but I don't think it's necessary to rock all three concurrently; or, I don't see a reason to stack except for maybe a t-boost and a libido boost.

8. If you have the $$$...

EPharm TestForce2
    PES Erase
    BPS EndoSurge

For the win!! All arrive at the same goal through different pathways and compliment one another VERY well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    If you have the $$$...

EPharm TestForce2
    PES Erase
    BPS EndoSurge

For the win!! All arrive at the same goal through different pathways and compliment one another VERY well.
    Cool! I'll check them out! Thanks.

10. I would look into the Formula-X/Division 1/TitaniumXL stack, they are all made to fit perfect with eachother. The stack is on sale right now for Only $69.99
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Solid stack right there brother!

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT overkill?
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 01:38 PM
  2. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  3. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
  4. overkill?
    By bigpapa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 05:16 PM
  5. PCT....is this overkill?
    By Tom 185 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 10:27 PM