Stack: AnaBeta/IGF-2

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have yet to try AnaBeta but I have heard great things. I have 2 bottles sitting here and am considering a stack. I will probably do a bridge so that I see effects of AnaBeta solo. I have not used IGF-2 in a while and it is one of my favorites. Would these work well together?

Week 1-4 AnaBeta
Week 5-8 AnaBeta/IGF-2
Week 9-12 IGF-2

Any feedback would be appreciated.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Looks good to me. Like this, you will:

A.) Know if Anabeta is working

and

B.) Get a 3 month run!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would try and use the IGF2 longer. Gh supps need time to work, nothing is going to happen overnight.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have yet to try AnaBeta but I have heard great things. I have 2 bottles sitting here and am considering a stack. I will probably do a bridge so that I see effects of AnaBeta solo. I have not used IGF-2 in a while and it is one of my favorites. Would these work well together?

Week 1-4 AnaBeta
Week 5-8 AnaBeta/IGF-2
Week 9-12 IGF-2

Any feedback would be appreciated.
I have not used IGF-2, but cycling it this way will, as Mr. Cooper said, allow you to feel the effects of each and get a 12 week run out of it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would try and use the IGF2 longer. Gh supps need time to work, nothing is going to happen overnight.
Use IGF-2 longer than 8 weeks? I would LOVE to but it does get expensive to run 3 bottles. I hope the 12 week bridge stack serves me well! Not sure how soon this will start up, hoping to get to log HGHpro for 3 months but if that doesnt happen I will start this up soon.

Might even consider this for OTC PCT for a SD pulse, any thoughts?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for SD? heeeeeeeeeeeeeck no. thats just me tho.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for SD? heeeeeeeeeeeeeck no. thats just me tho.
It is a low dose pulse just to get things kick-started after dropping muscle/wt during triathlon season. I have no need to get HYUUUGE but I want the muscle size I had in early summer. I do have a SERM to be safe but want to save it for a stronger cycle in the future maybe.

I would also include Erase & DAA for a solid OTC regiment. Like I said, looking for feedback.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might change my plans and run this later . . . . AI's 50% off White Friday Sale is always awesome. I picked up the Swole Stack+HGHpro so now I have 2 sets, figure I have these ready to go so it is ON starting Jan 1, 2012. Probably do the AnaBeta/IGF-2/Erase stack in summer.