- 11-13-2011, 12:09 PM
- 11-13-2011, 01:57 PM
- 11-14-2011, 02:12 AM
They are real easy to make, but last time i looked, smart powders still sells one.
11-14-2011, 06:37 AM
PP and **** both have a transdermal carrier in their stores.
11-14-2011, 06:51 AM
11-14-2011, 08:12 AM
11-14-2011, 08:42 AM
There are some carrier-only products available; yes. And I second what DarkHalf said; I know that is something **** has discussed, but to my knowledge, our carrier-only is not out, yet.
Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
11-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Correction, **** coming out with one.Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
Although I remember seeing on a store site a week ago **** Carrier with no image to display. Can't remember what site I was on.
Sorry I got ur hopes up lol
11-14-2011, 09:54 AM
Yep the blanks of the transaderm carrier will be out eventually, it's in the works.
Everyone knows ****'s carrier is TOP NOTCH. I'm pretty excited to see the ways in which guys are going to utilize the carrier.
11-14-2011, 01:04 PM
11-14-2011, 03:47 PM
11-16-2011, 01:58 PM
12-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Is PP and SP a brand? Could someone elaborate on the acronym?
12-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Primordial performance=PPOriginally Posted by SeaHawk22
Athletic Xtreme Team REPhttp://www.AthleticX.net/
AXHOLE BY NATURE
Similar Forum Threads
- By nosnmiveins in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2008, 01:07 PM
- By Rivethead in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2008, 01:55 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2007, 11:02 AM
- By twerp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2004, 09:10 PM
- By ZackMurphy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-04-2004, 02:02 PM