Looking for a little help

btchbis

Awards
Hey guys, im new to PH suppments. Ive never taken them before, and im considering starting to take them. Background info-im 20, almost 21. im currently an active duty marine, i am an infantryman and i sometimes cant workout due to training, however i do workout basically 5 times a week, and if i cant keep my monday-friday routine i make up for it on the weekends. I run 5 times a week, im 5'8, 180, 41' chest, 16' arms. bench 325, squat 425 deadlift 550. Im thinking about taking chloradrol 50. however im not sure what to take with it. I was going to take milk thistle,Anabolic Innovations – Life Support, while on the product. For pct- continue the milk thistle,Anabolic Innovations – Life Support, for a SERM- Nolvadex, and Driven Sports Activate extreme to boost testosterone.. Would i be missing anything? Or are there just better products out there? A little help would be appreciated, like i said, im new to this. I wont run anything until i know its a legit stack and i wont be harmed from it. Ive read a lot of threads and ive noticed a lot of snotty comments, please keep them professional, im new to this and would like a better understanding, so if your more knowledgeable than myself, please help.

thank you

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can't give feedback on runnin the PH I'm new to it myself...

Just seem rather young...
If you're trying to break a plateau u can change diet & carb cycle.

btchbis

Awards
I was thinking i may be a little young..

Are all of the supplements to take after the cycle at least good? I have a buddy that is currently taking Dark Cyde Reign, and he isnt taking any PCT. So would my post stack be effective? This way i can tell him to take the products so he doesnt mess himself up.

Thanks for the help

Jahcuree

I was thinking i may be a little young..

Are all of the supplements to take after the cycle at least good? I have a buddy that is currently taking Dark Cyde Reign, and he isnt taking any PCT. So would my post stack be effective? This way i can tell him to take the products so he doesnt mess himself up.

Thanks for the help
yes your PCT would be good for that cycle. Looks like your good size for your height, id personally wait a few more years

btchbis

Awards
Seems wait a few years is the common answer. Its good to know i have a solid enough understanding of the supplements. Ill just continue reading threads, and learn some more about PH supplements, so this way when im ready to take them, ill understand how to properly cycle them.

Thank you for the advice. I really appreciate it.