Primordial Performance Saves me $100 a on Month on HRT!!!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I have been on HRT since 2002. I had used Androgel 5mg day up until this summer (June to be exact). Since this time I have utilized Androhard and the I have not missed a beat.

The Pros:
Strength has increased.
I only use 2 caps per day (seriously!) so it lasts me 84 days.
The cost per month then is about $30 bucks or so...(Androgel is $275/ month- with insurance still about $50/ month).
Libido has been stronger than when on Androgel.
It is a pill so it will not rub off on your kids or yo baby mama.

Cons:
I have not had my PSA, HDL, LDL, tested yet so I am not sure how those will be affected (should know around the 1st of the new year).
Blood Pressure has not improved- but there are about 10 other variables that can be contributing to that- so I am NOT going to say that is a Androhard issue. My hope was that if my estrogen levels dropped I might retain less H2O and BP would drop....again, maybe those extra McRibs this month did not help!!!
My concern is that eventually this product will be taken off the market because of a bunch of reasons I will not get into, which will suck!

Otherwise the stuff works and I say if you are on HRT, I would recommend the switch for quality of life improvement- and the $ savings.

If you are under 21 (I would personally say 25) stay away! Don't ruin it for us old folks by taking this stuff and then doing something stupid that is then erroneously tied back to the Androhard. Anyway, if you stay drug free, you won't need androgens until at least after 25 or 26.

You can grow on creatine at your age!!!! I was a ****ing monster at 21, and it was on just creatine and protein bro. It can be done!!!