Looking for a Nutrient Partitioner

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I am currently in the process of looking for a nutrient partitioner. I am a studet-athlete(track and field) and since I live on campus my diet is somewhat dirty because of the school food. I want something to help me better use the nutrients a take in as well as aid in helping gain muscle. I looked in recompadrol(which I can't find anywhere), need2slin, and slinsane...any suggestions?! Thanks in advance!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Won't help if your always not eating good...

I would look into glycobol...

Just try and make sure u getting in quality carbs

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin sane is good stuff

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Na-rala is awesome by itself. Slin Sane and glycobol also work well. Slin Sane is hard to beat for the price.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Na-rala is awesome by itself. Slin Sane and glycobol also work well. Slin Sane is hard to beat for the price.
Frugal ey?

:joke:

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback! So what's the deal on recompadrol?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

GHO5T

Awards
IMO I think Na-r-ala works the best and there are so benefits to it aside from nutrient partitioning. I dose it at ~3g before my high carb meal

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
IMO I think Na-r-ala works the best and there are so benefits to it aside from nutrient partitioning. I dose it at ~3g before my high carb meal
that must be a mistake, did you mean 300mg?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i enjoy high dose ALA with recompadrol.

works super well on refeed

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't used na-rala alone; I may look into that in the future to see how it does. My two favorites are Slin-Sane and Need2Slin. I like using Need2Slin for more average-sized meals and Slin-Sane for the heavier carb meals. If I'm keto and doing a refeed, I like to utilize both together.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
ANABETA

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You could look into Need2Slin.....it's one of the more expensive nutrient partitioners, but you get what you pay for. Has a nice formula and I use it often.

It was actually the original product that turned me towards NTBM

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from user feedback I've seen need 2 slin, slin sane and recompadrol get the best reviews so any of these would be a solid choice.

drewski6432

Awards
Anabeta has some nutrition partitioning effects

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3g bro? I use 150-200mg before meals and it works crazy good. Are you sure you are talking about na-rala?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3g bro? I use 150-200mg before meals and it works crazy good. Are you sure you are talking about na-rala?
He is the Charlie Sheen of NA-RALA. He takes his in rock, not powder form.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried many nutrient repartioners such as glycobol, slin sane, p slin, and need2slin.....i must say need2slin is far and away the best one....glycobol and slin sane are both good as well.....right now i'm using need2slin and glycobol together and i like what i'm seeing

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
2 caps Need2slin, 1 cap slin sane. Show me something better...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
liked what I saw from glyco-bol and slin-sane. looking to try need 2 slin at some point

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
liked what I saw from glyco-bol and slin-sane. looking to try need 2 slin at some point
Well now would be a good time to pick up a bottle of N2S with our 25% off sale! Coupon code givethanks25

GetBigSups

Banned
Awards
A.I Sports Glycobol!
Keeps your lean when bulking!
The best ive used.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No sir. 600mg per day and 1g agmatine per day. Personally, I do 300mg Na-R-Ala + 1g agmatine with my preworkout/morning meal, and 300mg Na-R-Ala later.
Alright, that makes sense :). I do 150-200mg Na-rala per meal, usually 3-4 times per day.

Mike

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Alright, that makes sense :). I do 150-200mg Na-rala per meal, usually 3-4 times per day.

Mike
Thats pricey... Where do you get yours? I wanted to add in na-rala...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Need2slin is 51 bux a bottle with the givethanks25 code....if you want to give it a go, now would be the time.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Need2slin is 51 bux a bottle with the givethanks25 code....if you want to give it a go, now would be the time.
$51?!?!

You can get 50g Na-R-ALA for that... This seems way overpriced for what the ingredient panel has...

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback! I just ordered some slinsane..Easy on my pocket

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
SAN Black Friday week sale is going to have BOGO on Na-R-Ala... as well as EVERYTHING ELSE WE CARRY. :eek:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My personal fave is glycobol. I used it before I was sponsored and I was hooked. Anabolic Pump and Pslin are pretty good as well. Str8 Na-R-ALA is also decent.

What I personally want to try is the following:
2 glycobol+250mg of Na-R-ALA

Ive read Agmatine has a good partitioning effect but Ive never tried it. Also bitter melon and chromium picolate are suppose to be decent.

But personally Glycobol is a staple I cycle year round.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My personal fave is glycobol. I used it before I was sponsored and I was hooked. Anabolic Pump and Pslin are pretty good as well. Str8 Na-R-ALA is also decent.

What I personally want to try is the following:
2 glycobol+250mg of Na-R-ALA

Ive read Agmatine has a good partitioning effect but Ive never tried it. Also bitter melon and chromium picolate are suppose to be decent.

But personally Glycobol is a staple I cycle year round.
How do u cycle it?

I've used glycobol & enjoyed it.

In the future I would like to try need 2 slin and slin slane.