Good substitute for OEP to stack with AT2?

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
I'm concerned about taking OEP due to the potential for a failed drug test. I'm tested randomly at work, so OEP is not an option for me. Is there another supplement that would stack well with AT2? Stims are fine, and actually preferred.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm concerned about taking OEP due to the potential for a failed drug test. I'm tested randomly at work, so OEP is not an option for me. Is there another supplement that would stack well with AT2? Stims are fine, and actually preferred.
I dont see how OEP will cause you to fail a drug test.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same hear. But if your still concerned look into rpn by applied nutraceuticals.

Santee

Santee

Awards
As in oxy elite pro?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ur talking about the use of meth in your drug test I assume from the 1,3 I think....

Anyhow use Lean Xtreme it's a non stim fat burner :) add that with caffeine if u need the energy boost.

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Ur talking about the use of meth in your drug test I assume from the 1,3 I think....

Anyhow use Lean Xtreme it's a non stim fat burner :) add that with caffeine if u need the energy boost.
Yes, that's what I'm talking about. There's the potential to test positive for amphetamines. Not saying that you would, just not a chance I'm willing to take.

Thanks for the replies.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, that's what I'm talking about. There's the potential to test positive for amphetamines. Not saying that you would, just not a chance I'm willing to take.

Thanks for the replies.
Understood. Do wut u do

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine + Green Tea

Stim X?

Slim FX?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I'm drugged tested all the time for work and I take oep and it will not cause u too fail

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
There's a lot of conflicting information out there on this. In fact, there's a thread on this forum filled with people who say they've failed due to taking it. I'm not sure what to think now. I absolutely cannot take the chance of failing a drug test.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a lot of conflicting information out there on this. In fact, there's a thread on this forum filled with people who say they've failed due to taking it. I'm not sure what to think now. I absolutely cannot take the chance of failing a drug test.
Maybe they actually took meth or sudafed or something. Regardless, if you don't won't to take that chance then stack some caffeine with synphrene, tyramine or yohimbe if you want a little kick without the consequences.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As others said, no aromatic ring = no false positive. I know you said stims are preferred, but the best fat burners, aside from EC and other stims in that league, are stim free fatburners like Reduce XT, TTA, and DCP.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Supplements 14
cbr1000rr Nootropics 47
G34RS Nutrition / Health 12
Supplements 17