AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
New concentrate prewo from VPX, Friction
anyone tried it yet?

219.gif

profile looks simple and effective? Beta ala well dosed,
and this new (for me) COUMAOYL DOPAMINE, comments?

Every company seems to replace 1,3 (thank gods) with new
kind of stims, I like their No Shotgun (aside from the damn foam
when you shake it..) but I did build irreversible tolerance to it
I might give this one a shot if priced ok, price on their site is pretty steep..

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Not a big fan of all those stims.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I'm off stims right now,
but I do like them (aside from 1,3), more interested in good nootropic
effects of a prewo in general but stims help me since I wo fasted

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I'm off stims right now,
but I do like them (aside from 1,3), more interested in good nootropic
effects of a prewo in general but stims help me since I wo fasted
I usually train fasted too and enjoy a little kick but 400mg of caffeine on top of the other stuff is too crazy for me. I'm also not a fan of regular yohimbine hcl.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
holy.. i didn't see caffeine was 400mg! that's indeed quite a lot
half of it is enough for me
well who knows, maybe half scoop would be enough, in which case
price wouldn't be that bad..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually train fasted too and enjoy a little kick but 400mg of caffeine on top of the other stuff is too crazy for me. I'm also not a fan of regular yohimbine hcl.
Yep; 400mg in one scoop -- no thanks. Can't wait for the guys who treat it like Jack3d or anything else that's concentrated and up their ways to 2 scoops or heaven forbid 3. And I don't like the addition of the yohimbine to a pre-workout, personally.

I'd never touch it for those two reasons right there. Also, impossible to avoid the BA tingles (unless you've got a ridiculous tolerance built up already), with 3.2g in that one scoop (again, something I wouldn't want to see doubled or tripled -- nothing like 9.6g of beta alanine at once lol).

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Yep; 400mg in one scoop -- no thanks. Can't wait for the guys who treat it like Jack3d or anything else that's concentrated and up their ways to 2 scoops or heaven forbid 3. And I don't like the addition of the yohimbine to a pre-workout, personally.

I'd never touch it for those two reasons right there. Also, impossible to avoid the BA tingles (unless you've got a ridiculous tolerance built up already), with 3.2g in that one scoop (again, something I wouldn't want to see doubled or tripled -- nothing like 9.6g of beta alanine at once lol).
I love beta tingles :D

redemption79

Awards
  • Established

I've made my own Pre w/o blend for the last few years. I dose BA at 3g and would never dose it at any less. I've never had issues with "tingles". If anything a little on the lip, but thats it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think VPX is sending me some samples of this i'm pretty sure. Supposed to be trying some mystery product, but i'm guessing it's Friction. Still out of town for another week so it's sitting at my house waiting for me lol.

I'm ok with the amount of stims, 400mg of caffeine isn't that bad compared to some of the amounts of 1,3 we've ingested in other products. The only things i have issues with is the yohimbe and the BA. Not a fan of BA pre workout as per the studies have shown decreased performance.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I think VPX is sending me some samples of this i'm pretty sure. Supposed to be trying some mystery product, but i'm guessing it's Friction. Still out of town for another week so it's sitting at my house waiting for me lol.

I'm ok with the amount of stims, 400mg of caffeine isn't that bad compared to some of the amounts of 1,3 we've ingested in other products. The only things i have issues with is the yohimbe and the BA. Not a fan of BA pre workout as per the studies have shown decreased performance.
You know, I've been using BA for long time now and got big improvements in my performance
both in intensity, recovery and endurance with it since the beginning.
Without knowing better I've started dosing it 3gr prewo and 3gr later on in the evening (morning wo here)
Recently I've read too the supposedly decrease in performance when dosed prewo, so i tried not to
and hell.. I did notice a difference, only it was much worse! I think it really depends on different factors,
I don't take BA prewo my performance in the gym is definitely weaker

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Not sure what everyone's worried about, just half dose it. No more tingles, no more 400mg of caffeine, 2.5g of creatine to allow for other sources of creatine, and a lighter "Mind Matrix" stim blend; and you get double the doses.

Still, not a huge fan of concentrated pre's.