Which whey protein should I have to increase size and strength in three weeks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL any muscle tech products will get you swole in 3 weeks or less!

just get 100% whey protein

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Just eat real eggs sorry but I only drink shakes when they are free. As in I don't pay for them cuz real food works better.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Just eat real eggs sorry but I only drink shakes when they are free. As in I don't pay for them cuz real food works better.
Ohhh. Thats what free means ... :)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
whey is whey bro. Whey isn't going to be the determining factor in whether you can increase your size and strength in 3 weeks. needtobuildmuscle's line of whey to build muscle powders are extremely tasty though. Particularly the cinnamon bun.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
whey is whey bro. Whey isn't going to be the determining factor in whether you can increase your size and strength in 3 weeks. needtobuildmuscle's line of whey to build muscle powders are extremely tasty though. Particularly the cinnamon bun.
.... It will if its the difference between hitting his macros and not

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. Just look for a company you trust and/or a good deal and check your nutrition labels for amount of protein per serving along with # of servings per container (along with fat, carbs, sugar, etc. to ensure that it won't mess up your necessary macros). That being said, whey = food, at the most basic explanation. It's a matter of eating over maintenance calories to gain weight (be it fat or muscle) and training hard and correct along with it.

Learn about nutrition if you haven't done so, already. That is the best advice I can give anyone--learning about macronutrients, how the work in the body, etc.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
So in other words what you're saying is his DIET is going to be the determining factor ;)
No. I'm saying whey will be a deciding factor if he is using it to meet his macros.

Diet is the overall thing. People quite often say food>powder when its all about hitting your macros...

GHO5T

Awards
Which whey protein should I have to increase size and strength in three weeks
given a short term goal of 3 weeks.... you need to focus more on your routine and of course diet like everyone else is saying. How much strength are you trying to add in this short time?

jaffy

jaffy

Awards
given a short term goal of 3 weeks.... you need to focus more on your routine and of course diet like everyone else is saying. How much strength are you trying to add in this short time?
Just trying to add more lean mass

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Peanut and bananas would be a good start, get a good amount of calories and healthy fats and some protein too and carbs :)

Maybe try a gainer shake like MHP up your mass and eat about 4 meals a day of fish, chicken a green veggie and brown rice/ sweet potato :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Peanut and bananas would be a good start, get a good amount of calories and healthy fats and some protein too and carbs :)

Maybe try a gainer shake like MHP up your mass and eat about 4 meals a day of fish, chicken a green veggie and brown rice/ sweet potato :)
Mass gainers are a waste of money full of fillers, and will put on unwanted extra fat.

It doesn't matter how many meals he eats a day as long as he's eating at least 3500 calories he will be fine...

I would start out with a homemade mass gainer shake every morning.

2 scoops whey
2 Tbsp PB
Banana/Fruit
2 raw eggs (Not required, I just enjoy the extra protein/calories, not to mention the YTE( Youth Tissue Extract) and ArA that you get)
Milk ( I enjoy Skim, but for your purposes I'd get 2 %)
Ice
=

Approx 600-700 calories to start off your day and you'll be on your way.

If you truly need a mass gainer, the only decent one I've seen is Real Gains by Universal but I still recommend not using one.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mass gainers are a waste of money full of fillers, and will put on unwanted extra fat.

It doesn't matter how many meals he eats a day as long as he's eating at least 3500 calories he will be fine...

I would start out with a homemade mass gainer shake every morning.

2 scoops whey
2 Tbsp PB
Banana/Fruit
2 raw eggs (Not required, I just enjoy the extra protein/calories, not to mention the YTE( Youth Tissue Extract) and ArA that you get)
Milk ( I enjoy Skim, but for your purposes I'd get 2 %)
Ice
=

Approx 600-700 calories to start off your day and you'll be on your way.

If you truly need a mass gainer, the only decent one I've seen is Real Gains by Universal but I still recommend not using one.
I like Real Gains....
I got hip to Up Your Mass...
Profile looks better actual complex carbs.

Mix with your choice of milk maybe some PB and a banana and u over 800 calories for breakfast

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Myofusion is one of my all time fav's and with Gaspari being the manufacturer, there is always a chance it may have a "bonus" ingredient to stimulate growth.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Myofusion is one of my all time fav's and with Gaspari being the manufacturer, there is always a chance it may have a "bonus" ingredient to stimulate growth.
I wouldn't count on the bonus ingredient anything more than a few extra grams of protein now a days

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Lol. This has to be a sarcastic post..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
jaffy

jaffy

Awards
I got regular 100% whey protein by optimum nutrition