Which Intra to add with Green Mag + White Flood stack?
- 11-10-2011, 07:48 PM
- 11-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Unless you're cutting and just trying to preserve muscle while dieting down, I'd opt for PsyKO of the 2...I believe CL has even stated before that PsyKO is better for bulks and Wraath (or Xtend, sub'd in this case) is better for cutting...~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
- 11-11-2011, 10:25 AM
PsyKO is a good option. Or you can just throw in some regular bcaa powder (xtend, recoup, etc.).
If you're looking for something a little different you could give Size-On by gaspari a look tooMAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
11-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Take a look at ErgoBlitz by NRC.
Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
11-11-2011, 12:30 PM
11-11-2011, 05:52 PM
11-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2009, 06:41 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2009, 11:17 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2009, 01:01 PM
- By jumpshot903 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2009, 04:54 AM
- By jumpshot903 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-23-2009, 06:57 AM