Thinking of trying AndroMass... Need advice/opinions

Snake38

Awards
Been lifting for years, have a pretty good diet and routine, not a newbie in that department, however I've never used a PH or anything like one before (I guess the closest thing would be BioForge v3?). I really just want a "boost" for my goals (cut a bit more bodyfat and gain more strength) I suppose...
I googled but couldn't find good answers to these questions;
1.) Is this stuff safe?
2.) Is hair loss an issue with this? (I like my hair :) )
3.) Do I need a liver support while taking it? If so, is A.I. Sports "Life Support" a good one, or is there a better one? Also do I only need to use it for the 4 weeks I'd use AndroMass, or should I start 2 weeks before, and end 2 weeks after?
4.) What kind of PCT is recommended (believe it or not, I really couldn't find answers to this via google, just people asking on various forums and everyone yelling at them because it was asked before :p)? Would 3 months of VidaTest/BioForge + 2 months of Triazole be good (ie: AndroMass for 4 weeks, then 2 months of BioForge/VidaTest + Triazole, and 1 final month of just BioForge/Vidatest - Or do I need to through something like Lean Xtreme in?)?
5.) Will I need to get bloodwork if only running it for 4 weeks?
6.) Is this safe to take with my other supplements? (Xtend, GreenBulge, SAN Fierce/MT NeuroCore/CL WhiteFlood (I alternate my pre's), ZMA, SAM-E, Orange Triad, OxiMega Fish Oil, OxiMega Greens, Agmatine, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Purple PsyKO)
7.) How worried should I be regarding gyno while using this? Is it even a factor?
8.) (and most importantly) Does this stuff work? And if so, is it best to dose it at 6/day (3 upon waking, and 3 before bed)?

Thanks, and again, super sorry if these questions are redunant to previous posts that I honestly couldn't seem to find anywhere.

PS: What should my diet be like on this? ie: Above/below maintenance? Again, I'd be looking to lower BF% while possibly gaining size/strength, though I don't know if that's even possible? (again; I'm a newbie when it comes to this particular stuff)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're asking some very simpleton questions that i believe anyone who is going to run a cycle should know...i doubt your ready even for the safer Androseries

Snake38

Awards
You're asking some very simpleton questions that i believe anyone who is going to run a cycle should know...i doubt your ready even for the safer Androseries
Right... Are there any guides for these? It's not like I can just magically know how to use one without help in some form. The fact that I don't know the answers to these "simple" questions is why I'm asking instead of just running it.
Also; I'm figuring that liver support is needed, I'm just debating on how long as the description for AM says it's "non-toxic to the liver". It also says the same thing in the description about gyno.

Snake38

Awards
This is the problem. Every thread google links me to is people saying "research" instead of actually helping, and I cannot find any guides. I googled for several hours before posting this because I was worried that these would be the responses I got. Is there a specific website I should be looking at? Any real help will be appreciated.
To clarify; I've found guides for 11-oxo and the-like, but nothing for AndroMass specifically.

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
Type in andromass log, andromass results, andromass liver toxicity...etc.

Snake38

Awards
Type in andromass log, andromass results, andromass liver toxicity...etc.
Wow, that actually gave me better results and answered most of my questions (serious). Thanks! Originally I was googling "PCT for AndroMass", "AndroMass Guide", "How to use AndroMass", etc, and was getting awful results.
So I guess a SERM is still the way to go for PCT, even for something mild like AndroMass? Not gonna happen then as I really doubt my MD would prescribe one and would probably just yell at me for thinking of taking this stuff (hell, he yelled at me for yohimbine in the past). Was hoping I could get away with some type of OTC combo (BioForge/VidaTest/Resveratrol/Lean Xtreme/MyoTest/Erase/Triazole/etc - not all of them obviously), but it sounds risky compared to using SERM.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why didn't you go to PP.com and look there? All of your questions are answered there.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right... Are there any guides for these? It's not like I can just magically know how to use one without help in some form. The fact that I don't know the answers to these "simple" questions is why I'm asking instead of just running it.
Also; I'm figuring that liver support is needed, I'm just debating on how long as the description for AM says it's "non-toxic to the liver". It also says the same thing in the description about gyno.
A lot of your questions are answered on PP website.

Liver toxic?: um it is a DHEA so what do you expect?
Hair Loss?: is it andorgenic?
Is it safe?: can anyone say for sure any PH is safe?
Can you use Pre Wo?: Do you think Stims will be a problem wirh BP?
Gyno?: Are you sensitive to Progesterones? estrogen? is your PCT well set up?
PCT (the only legit question): thats up for grabs but IMO always SERM regardless.
Does it work?: i dont know it might work for you and not for some.

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
Also type in andromass support supps....and yes a serm is the way to go...and your doc is supposed to yell at you. If you go take a product such as this, drink heavily everyday, take drugs...etc and then blame andromass for screwing you up and your doc said it was ok to take...he could be in deep **** lol. I'm not saying this is what your gonna do but it happens more often than you would think. Good luck bro.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, well you could always join our forums bud

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also type in andromass support supps....and yes a serm is the way to go...and your doc is supposed to yell at you. If you go take a product such as this, drink heavily everyday, take drugs...etc and then blame andromass for screwing you up and your doc said it was ok to take...he could be in deep **** lol. I'm not saying this is what your gonna do but it happens more often than you would think. Good luck bro.
Talking to an MD about any supplements is always a losing proposition.

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
If the government doesn't have its hands on it..its baddddd!