VidaTest vs BioForge?

Snake38

Awards
Sorry, I know this has been discussed, and I did skim through the original thread (which AB is not allowing me to link to due to this being my first post :p) but am still not sure if this stuff is legit.
I recently did a 8-week run of BioForge V3 + Triazole and loved it (at 3 caps per day of each). I'm taking November off and was planning on starting another run (this time for 12 weeks) the first week of December doing the first 4 weeks with BioForge V3 solo and the following 8 weeks with BioForge V3 + Triazole (this time at 4/day for the BF and 3/day for the TZ, as I'm up to 176lbs now). However, BFv3 seems to be out-of-stock everywhere, and a friend recently showed me this "BFv3 clone".
I did notice that the vast majority of negs regarding VidaTest seem to be started by users affiliated with Biotivia who are (understandably) upset about a "clone" product being available at such a low price (not trying to start anything with this statement! Just stating what I noticed :) ). Are there any blood work results (or "proof of effectiveness") floating around for VidaTest? I tried googling and came up short on that front. Also, can anyone who has tried both products chime in (if such people exist)?

Thanks so much!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to see the bloodwork from a Vidatest run.

In for bloodwork.

Holding breath.

Uuuups, dead.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Hey Snake,
Vidatest is manufactured at a CGMP lab and the ingredient are purchased from the same suppliers at bioforge. We also offer a 60-day money back guarentee.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Would love to see the bloodwork from a Vidatest run.

In for bloodwork.

Holding breath.

Uuuups, dead.
There has not been a single bad review that I am aware of. The logs have been very positive. The ingredients are from the same patent holders. Therefore, making a claim like that is unfounded. If we charged the same price as BioForge we could afford a lot of blood tests.....

Snake38

Awards
Hey Snake,
Vidatest is manufactured at a CGMP lab and the ingredient are purchased from the same suppliers at bioforge. We also offer a 60-day money back guarentee.
How does that work? Do you refund the entire purchase if I feel as though I'm lacking results compared to my BF run, or only whatever pills I have left? Do you take my word/opinion for the money back guarentee, or do I need some sort of logged/credible evidence to support my disatisfaction? (Not trying to be a douche, appologies if I'm coming off that way, but I am being serious :) )

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
How does that work? Do you refund the entire purchase if I feel as though I'm lacking results compared to my BF run, or only whatever pills I have left? Do you take my word/opinion for the money back guarentee, or do I need some sort of logged/credible evidence to support my disatisfaction? (Not trying to be a douche, appologies if I'm coming off that way, but I am being serious :) )
Return the bottle and unused portion within 60 days for a Full refund. I suggest the three month bottle anyways because of the value!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Snake,
Sounds pretty confident to me. interesting, I might have to try this sometime.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there are a couple differences between VT and BF, namely the form of Zinc and the Tongkat extract? Is tongkat and longjack the same herb?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there are a couple differences between VT and BF, namely the form of Zinc and the Tongkat extract? Is tongkat and longjack the same herb?
You are correct. The adaptogens are the same patented adaptogens. Longjack 100:1 (LJ100) is an extract of Tongkat and is preferred over the EuryGold. LJ100 is the strongest extract of Tongkat and is more expensive then eurygold. You will not notice any difference with the different forms of zinc.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There has not been a single bad review that I am aware of. The logs have been very positive. The ingredients are from the same patent holders. Therefore, making a claim like that is unfounded. If we charged the same price as BioForge we could afford a lot of blood tests.....
I agree, the results are positive. I wasn't making any type of claim, was simply hoping for some bloodwork.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I agree, the results are positive. I wasn't making any type of claim, was simply hoping for some bloodwork.
Sorry I misunderstood. If you want to try it wee have a logging opportunity up for three testers and there will be a free contest this week.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I misunderstood. If you want to try it wee have a logging opportunity up for three testers and there will be a free contest this week.
I try to stay out of the promo section being both a rep and also having a crazy schedule. I have the best of intentions, but sometimes i find it hard to rep 3 sites and keep a log going. I'm sure you know how that goes. That being said i will be keeping tabs on any loggers you guys find.

Snake38

Awards
You are correct. The adaptogens are the same patented adaptogens. Longjack 100:1 (LJ100) is an extract of Tongkat and is preferred over the EuryGold. LJ100 is the strongest extract of Tongkat and is more expensive then eurygold. You will not notice any difference with the different forms of zinc.
I was aware of the different form of zinc and wasn't concerned, but what's with the LongJack/Tongkat/EuryGold? Will I notice a difference there? Does this mean it's not as effective as BioForge? (Or did I totally misread the post?)

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I was aware of the different form of zinc and wasn't concerned, but what's with the LongJack/Tongkat/EuryGold? Will I notice a difference there? Does this mean it's not as effective as BioForge? (Or did I totally misread the post?)
Sorry if my post was confusing. We use lj100 in VidaTest and it is a more potent extract than the eurygold in bioforge. They are both tongkat and come from the same supplier.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This supp is so very intriguing.

Please make the contest easy for me to win lol.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
1. Why would Biotiva choose an inferior extract of Tongkat?
2. What is the purpose of patenting Eurygold which has 5% Glycosaponins, 4% Polysacharides?(according to a quick google)
3. What percentage of Glycosaponins are in VidaTest's Tongkat?

The first site on google sells 50 grams of eurygold for $15.90 (Max dosage 1800mg per day) Bioforge gives 300mg per pill, so to give yourself max dosage of eurygold you could take up to 6 servings a day... interesting.

broons

Awards
  • Established
I believe LJ100 contains 40% glycosaponins and I believe 4% Eurypeptides? From all of my research I do believe LJ100 is the stronger extract in regards to Eurycoma. Would be interested to know the supplier. I think maybe Herbal Powers? But I have no idea really.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
1. Why would Biotiva choose an inferior extract of Tongkat?
2. What is the purpose of patenting Eurygold which has 5% Glycosaponins, 4% Polysacharides?(according to a quick google)
3. What percentage of Glycosaponins are in VidaTest's Tongkat?

The first site on google sells 50 grams of eurygold for $15.90 (Max dosage 1800mg per day) Bioforge gives 300mg per pill, so to give yourself max dosage of eurygold you could take up to 6 servings a day... interesting.

I can't say why Bioforge chose Eurygold. I did see in a post where "price vs. performance was stated." The LJ100 is an excellent extract and contains [SIZE=-1]40% glycosaponins, 22% eurypeptides.[/SIZE]

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I believe LJ100 contains 40% glycosaponins and I believe 4% Eurypeptides? From all of my research I do believe LJ100 is the stronger extract in regards to Eurycoma. Would be interested to know the supplier. I think maybe Herbal Powers? But I have no idea really.
You are correct that it is the stronger extract. I have asked for any more info that I can provide. I will let you know.

Snake38

Awards
Should be my last question (and thanks for clearing up my previous ones!); Is the dosing the same as BioForge? Under 180lbs is 3 caps/day, over 180lbs is 4 caps/day?
I was planning on doing 4/day of BF this time around as I'm just-over 175 now.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Your dosing protocol sounds correct. I prefer two in the morning and two a half hour before bed. Make sure on an empty stomach.

Snake38

Awards
Your dosing protocol sounds correct. I prefer two in the morning and two a half hour before bed. Make sure on an empty stomach.
With BF I would do all of them in the morning after waking, as I would tend to forget to take it before eating dinner after getting home from work, and then I'd have to wait around and try to figure out when my stomach was "empty enough" to take the night-time dosing :pat:

broons

Awards
  • Established
I have actually seen a longjack 200:1 extract. Bit pricey though

Also now that I think about it, is the lj100 in vidatest water based extract or water/alcohol? Water/alcohol extract is not as strong as water based. Is it sourced from Malaysia or Indonesia? Malaysian tongkat seems to have more problems with heavy metal contamination.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I have actually seen a longjack 200:1 extract. Bit pricey though

Also now that I think about it, is the lj100 in vidatest water based extract or water/alcohol? Water/alcohol extract is not as strong as water based. Is it sourced from Malaysia or Indonesia? Malaysian tongkat seems to have more problems with heavy metal contamination.
Checking on extract for you.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Straight from the supplier:

Longjack (Tongkat) P.E. 100:1 Extract method: 30% alcohol and 70% water
COO: Indonesia

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on my second bottle of Bioforge from my 2 bottle order. Probally about 1 to 1.5 weeks left and I haven't really noticed anything except for better sleep and more relaxed. There haven't been any typical results from test boosters like higher libido or increased strength.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Bioforge recommends taking 30 min before meals. It's difficult to remember to take it in that 30 min window. Why is it necessary to take on an MT stomach? Is it really necessary to take it 30 min before meals?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
According to Dinoiii, Ashwagandha needs to be dosed at 4-5 gms/day to be an effective test booster. I may get some supplemental Ashwagandha and take along side my VT to see if it's more effective.

"Well, if the suggestion is to offer testosterone boost; the study that showed this was when it was dosed at 5 grams daily (yielding a 40% testosterone increase). Even at 4 caps; you wouldn't even have a gram of it.

The study I reference is this one:

Fertil Steril. 2010 Aug;94(3):989-96. Epub 2009 Jun 6.
Withania somnifera improves semen quality by regulating reproductive hormone levels and oxidative stress in seminal plasma of infertile males.

Ahmad MK, Mahdi AA, Shukla KK, Islam N, Rajender S, Madhukar D, Shankhwar SN, Ahmad S.
Source

Department of Biochemistry, Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, and Department of Pharmacology, State Government T. T. Hospital, Lucknow, India.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

To investigate the impact of Withania somnifera roots on semen profile, oxidative biomarkers, and reproductive hormone levels of infertile men.

DESIGN:

Prospective study.

SETTING:

Departments of Biochemistry and Urology, Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow, India.

PATIENT(S):

Seventy-five normal healthy fertile men (control subjects) and 75 men undergoing infertility screening.

INTERVENTION(S):

High-performance liquid chromatography assay procedure for quantization of vitamin A and E in seminal plasma. Biochemical parameters in seminal plasma were estimated by standard spectrophotometric procedures. Estimation of T, LH, FSH, and PRL in blood serum by RIA methods.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES(S):

Before and after the treatment, seminal plasma biochemical parameters, antioxidant vitamins, and serum T, LH, FSH, and PRL levels were measured.

RESULT(S):

Withania somnifera inhibited lipid peroxidation and protein carbonyl content and improved sperm count and motility. Treatment of infertile men recovered the seminal plasma levels of antioxidant enzymes and vitamins A, C, and E and corrected fructose. Moreover, treatment also significantly increased serum T and LH and reduced the levels of FSH and PRL.

CONCLUSION(S):

The treatment with W. somnifera effectively reduced oxidative stress, as assessed by decreased levels of various oxidants and improved level of diverse antioxidants. Moreover, the levels of T, LH, FSH and PRL, good indicators of semen quality, were also reversed in infertile subjects after treatment with the herbal preparation.
Copyright (c) 2010 American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

PMID:19501822[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Again, I don't post full articles on here because I feel it detracts from the thread; however...in summary - it was a 5 gram dose used...and I would minimally hope for 1 gram daily to see even a fraction of the 40% increase worth talking about. So, 4 or 5 of the Jarrow product would likely serve you well.

D_ "

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Bioforge recommends taking 30 min before meals. It's difficult to remember to take it in that 30 min window. Why is it necessary to take on an MT stomach? Is it really necessary to take it 30 min before meals?
Empty stomach is critical and the majority of people are now dosing all at once when you wake up. I do two and two because it's been a couple hours before I have eaten when I go to bed. People are now reporting that it greatly enhances sleep no matter what protocol you use and I will probably switch to all at once for convenience. The before meals protocol is hoping that your stomach is empty 30mins before you eat.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
According to Dinoiii, Ashwagandha needs to be dosed at 4-5 gms/day to be an effective test booster. I may get some supplemental Ashwagandha and take along side my VT to see if it's more effective.

"Well, if the suggestion is to offer testosterone boost; the study that showed this was when it was dosed at 5 grams daily (yielding a 40% testosterone increase). Even at 4 caps; you wouldn't even have a gram of it.

D_ "
Keep in mind this is not full spectrum Ashwagandha but a multi-patented extract

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second bottle of Bioforge from my 2 bottle order. Probally about 1 to 1.5 weeks left and I haven't really noticed anything except for better sleep and more relaxed. There haven't been any typical results from test boosters like higher libido or increased strength.
Did you try dosing all at once upon wakening? Might be worth a shot to guarentee dosing on an empty stomach.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Reactions: BBB
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Just started VidaTest today as part of my PCT. Will be hard to tell if it's legit since my PCT consists of:

Nolva
VidaTest
AnaBeta
Erase
Agmatine
SuperSize
Trinitine

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started VidaTest today as part of my PCT. Will be hard to tell if it's legit since my PCT consists of:

Nolva
VidaTest
AnaBeta
Erase
Agmatine
SuperSize
Trinitine
that is a very extensive pct. :D

I like it.

Reactions: T50
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I am currently take 4 tabs/day. Two upon waking and two before bed. Would there be any advantage to increaseing the dosage to 3 and 3? I weight 185 lbs. I usually a big fan of the "more is better" club.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I am currently take 4 tabs/day. Two upon waking and two before bed. Would there be any advantage to increaseing the dosage to 3 and 3? I weight 185 lbs. I usually a big fan of the "more is better" club.
I haven't heard of anybody needing to go above four but you could try it. Do you have a three hour window between food and your bed dose? If not, I would take it all in the am. The only thing to be concerned with in mega dosing would be the amount of zinc your are consuming.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
was going to pick up bf but the value in vidatest looks awesome. going to try to win it first with the thanksgiving recipes first!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

We now offer worldwide shipping for $9.99 and free shipping to Canada when you spend over $49!

panthers42

Awards
Where are your logs?
I read somewhere there people doing test logs.

Can you point me in the right direction?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are your logs?
I read somewhere there people doing test logs.

Can you point me in the right direction?
We still haven't gotten the product yet. Well at least I haven't.