What Supps to use for starting back up?

nd22121

Awards
Hey,
I've been off of supplements for awhile and have been on and off of lifting for this past year. I've recently gotten back into it like I was in college and I wanted to start back on a stack. I have not been keeping up though, with all the new stuff and was looking for some advice of whats good anymore. I have taken a bunch of different stacks in the past with varying results, and the last one I took was the "SWOLE" stack. I think that worked pretty well for me but I can't exactly remember. I also don't want to use anything new, because as a science major, I like to see research on some things and I know there isnt much research on the ingriedients of that stuff.

BTW I do have all my staple supps, including protein, kwik carb, and bcaa's that i always use.
Just looking for something to get me back up to strength where I was before.

Thanks for any input.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out need to build muscle. DAA is cheap and works great. Need to slin is also amazing. Throw in some creatine power chews and you will have one great stack. Also use needto139 for 15% off and always shipping is free

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stick to the staples until you get back into your routine and diet consistently. if you arent consistent, supplements are pointless. that being said, depending on your goals:

IGF 2, Sustain Alpha, DAA, Anabeta

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Orange Triad
Orange Oximega Fish Oil
Allmax Creatine
SNS Beta-alanine Caps
XF Ultra Peptide 2.0

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
creatine mono, whey, bcaa, fish oil, multi vit. anything beyond this is NOT NEEDED

GHO5T

Awards
Orange Triad
SNS MCC
Hemavol
fish oil
beta alanine

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Check out need to build muscle. DAA is cheap and works great. Need to slin is also amazing. Throw in some creatine power chews and you will have one great stack. Also use needto139 for 15% off and always shipping is free
Lol strong n2bm whoring.

Whey a new creatine and some fish oil/krill oil is all you need.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol strong n2bm whoring.

Whey a new creatine and some fish oil/krill oil is all you need.
I don't don't think it is whoring. He said he liked the awoke stack. Which is why I named the products. I personally can't take glycbol it tears up my belly but love slin sane. Daa is a top test booster

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orange Triad
SNS MCC
Hemavol
fish oil
beta alanine
Agreed with this here.. solid list in addition to the basics of multi, fish oil, etc. Stay away from stim based pre-workouts until you really need them. Getting addicting to stims really sucks and happens to a lot of people, and with all the new non-stims on the market, hemavol being one of them, theres just no reason to use stims unless really needed.

Mike

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hey,
I've been off of supplements for awhile and have been on and off of lifting for this past year. I've recently gotten back into it like I was in college and I wanted to start back on a stack. I have not been keeping up though, with all the new stuff and was looking for some advice of whats good anymore. I have taken a bunch of different stacks in the past with varying results, and the last one I took was the "SWOLE" stack. I think that worked pretty well for me but I can't exactly remember. I also don't want to use anything new, because as a science major, I like to see research on some things and I know there isnt much research on the ingriedients of that stuff.

BTW I do have all my staple supps, including protein, kwik carb, and bcaa's that i always use.
Just looking for something to get me back up to strength where I was before.

Thanks for any input.
Quality Multi
Fish Oil

And a kick in the ass.

Time will get you there again with a good diet and some dedication.

No need for any frills till you're dedicated again...

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with:
SnS' MCC or SAN's Creatine Nitrate
Beta Alanine or Agmatine
and Orange triad
Agmatine before BA. IMO. BA takes awhile to saturate and Agmatine's benefits are immediately felt

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would look into adding Formula-X to your supplement arsenal, it's a great overall formula with DAA/LCLT/NAT/BCAA's. Great for test boosting, aggression boost pre-workout and wicked for fast recovery.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Other than the pump, what does Agmatine offer that makes it come before BA?
Increases GH/LH. Numerous other things.

It promotes everything from neural health to pain management, not to mention its positive effects on the kidneys, pancreas, and overall antioxidant activity.