X-Factor + Activate Xtreme + Aromatase Inhibitor Stack

nNelsonsc

Awards
Test Booster = Activate Xtreme

Arachidonic Acid = X-factor

I've used Hard-FX before as an AI so now I'm looking for something else.

Please just give me some suggestions because I'm lost right here.

I've been told that Formestane would work well as an AI, what do you think?

Is this cycle worth trying:

Formestane + Activate Xtreme + X-Factor?

or maybe Novedex?

I'm also looking for some:

Pre-workout supps that would increase blood flow (I've used Jack3d before and i'm probably not going to use it again)
Whey Protein/ Weight Gainer (without creatine)

But that's not my priority in this post.
As a brief introduction, I'm 145 pounds and 5'7. Have been working out for more than three years non-stop. However, I practice a Brazilian martial art called Capoeira and I train every single day which requires a lot of energy and cardio. And probably is holding me back with my bulking up goal.

Any other cycle suggestions that you have will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals? At 145lbs food would be the main recommendation if bulking is your goal, but im not so sure it would be if you practice Capoeira.

I would definitely consider using Erase as your AI of choice. Its an extremely potent AI and also has the added benefit of reducing cortisol, a catabolic hormone.

There are tons of preworkouts on the market, my go-to product has always been white flood. Its not too loaded on the stims, but has enough to get you going and tons of other ingredients to help with your "pump", among other things.

RE protein - You cant ever go wrong with Optimum.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Just curious, what's your diet look like?

Along with Erase, as recommended above, Triazole would be another solid option for an AI.

For a pump-heavy pre, check out Hemavol, or Mesomorph for a stimmed pre.

As far as protein goes, I would check out XF UP 2.0, Trutein, and Myofusion.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your pumps will already be pretty terrific with X-Factor. As the above poster mentioned, Triazole is a great option when looking for an AI perhaps the best option.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Dude your joints are gonna be in some serious pain, but all the products you mentioned are great. IMO don't run an AI with AX, it is demonstrated to actually lower extrogen on its own due to the addition of PZole.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're not eating enough, eat more food. Those supps will help, but if you only increase calories on cycle you'll drop weight after you drop those additions. Just gotta FORCE IT IN. FORCE IT!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
natty pb milk and evoo should become your friends :)

nNelsonsc

Awards
Hey kevinhy, my goals are to bulk up. I would be really satisfied with 160 - 165 pounds and I know it is gonna take a lot a time to reach that goal. I practice Capoeira because I just love the art. It's good for my body and my soul. Anyways, I bought white flood as you've recommended. Thank you

CDMMA, my diet is basically protein and carbs. I eat a lot actually, but maybe its just not enough. A lot of bread, eggs, rice and beans, stakes, chicken and a lot, a lot of milk.

SwolenONE.. Yeah I've bought Triazole man. good recommendation though, thank you.

mr.cooper69, I will do some research about it. Do you really think my joints will hurt? How serious would it be? Have you taken this supp before? Did go well for you?

Radham Thanks man, I will probably add some protein bars and increase the amount stacks I eat, anyways protein in general.

Bolanrox are these supps? cause I've no idea what you said. But thank you I appreciate the attention.

nNelsonsc

Awards
Guys, thanks for the help.
I bought Triazole as my AI and White Flood.

Have any of you done this cycle before or anything related? If you have, do you think I should stick with what the label says or I should take the supps in a different way? (X-factor, Triazole and AX)

I mean, should I take the pills along the day as recommended in the supp or do you guys have any other idea about it?
I've read that taking all the testosterone boosters in the morning would help with the level increases so thats whats confusing me here.

Anyways, I appreciate the help.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ara acid is no joke good stuff, pumps will be insane, should helpe pack on some lbs. as for preworkout for pumps superpump maxx or white flood look solid containing good NO ingredients at good doses.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Dude your joints are gonna be in some serious pain, but all the products you mentioned are great. IMO don't run an AI with AX, it is demonstrated to actually lower extrogen on its own due to the addition of PZole.
Absolutely what I was thinking. If the OP is using the original x factor and uses an AI at to high a dose his joints are really going to hurt. The old x factor made my joints hurt pretty bad alone, I would bear through it. The new one was much less painful on my joints, but DOMS was still a bitch.

ArA really is effective by itself when your taking around 1gram - 1.5g ArA. With creatine and a good pre work out if you cant get decent results, you need to change something other than your supplements.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MM11, glad to hear Advanced took care of your joints. Boswellia is a great addition to the formula.

nNelsonsc

Awards
Guys I'm a little bit confused about how to take these supps. Let me know if this is proper please:

X-Factor - 2 capsules after waking up / 2 capsules 40minutes before workout - 50days
Triazole - 1 capsule after waking up / 2 capsules 40minutes before workout
Activate Xtreme - 2 capsules after lunch / 2 capsules after dinner

Is this right? Thank you.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Guys I'm a little bit confused about how to take these supps. Let me know if this is proper please:

X-Factor - 2 capsules after waking up / 2 capsules 40minutes before workout - 50days
Triazole - 1 capsule after waking up / 2 capsules 40minutes before workout
Activate Xtreme - 2 capsules after lunch / 2 capsules after dinner

Is this right? Thank you.
No, all wrong actually lol.

X-Factor - 4 caps preworkout on workout days only (along with 6g GMS and 2g Carnitine if possible)
Triazole - 2 capsules after waking up / 1 capsule pre-bed
Activate Xtreme - 2 capsules before breakfast / 2 capsules before bed on an empty stomach