Is PES Erase natty or synthetic?

  1. Is PES Erase natty or synthetic?


    ^^^


  2. It is a synthetic AI

    But it exists in some mammals

    So both
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It is a synthetic AI

    But it exists in some mammals

    So both
    Would you mind clarifying that a little bit more. I was always under the impression it was all natural. Does it have something to do with taking the natural ingredient and altering it a little thus technically making it synthetic? Kind of like the different forms of carnitines? Thanks in advance.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by anthon88 View Post
    Would you mind clarifying that a little bit more. I was always under the impression it was all natural. Does it have something to do with taking the natural ingredient and altering it a little thus technically making it synthetic? Kind of like the different forms of carnitines? Thanks in advance.
    Creatine, Beta Alanine, DMAA, Vitamin C, Vitamin A and about 90% of all supplements are all made synthetically.

  5. It is synthesized in the lab but can be found in nature, like pretty much any other non-extracted DSHEA-compliant ingredient.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  6. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Creatine, Beta Alanine, DMAA, Vitamin C, Vitamin A and about 90% of all supplements are all made synthetically.
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. Much appreciated.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It is synthesized in the lab but can be found in nature, like pretty much any other non-extracted DSHEA-compliant ingredient.
    Thanks man, I wasn't entirely sure.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It is synthesized in the lab but can be found in nature, like pretty much any other non-extracted DSHEA-compliant ingredient.
    This. Also, "natural" does not equal safe. "Synthetic" does not equal dangerous.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by J19891 View Post
    This. Also, "natural" does not equal safe. "Synthetic" does not equal dangerous.
    Agreed.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  10. Quote Originally Posted by J19891 View Post
    This. Also, "natural" does not equal safe. "Synthetic" does not equal dangerous.
    Well put.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by J19891 View Post
    This. Also, "natural" does not equal safe. "Synthetic" does not equal dangerous.
    very good point here.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  12. This topic always amused me. Black holes are "natural". Certain poisons are "natural". What makes "natural" better than "synthetic"? Are humans not natural beings with intelligence who make a product with reactions that occur naturally derived and created with our cleverness? The idea of a natural product is one of the biggest marketing ploys ever lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Synthetic HDL, truly amazing
    By LakeMountD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 10:44 AM
  2. Natty Stack (Erase, AnaBeta, Test-Boosters) Please Critique!
    By touchdownthirty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 12:05 AM
  3. Natty Summer Recomp Stack: Pink Magic/Titanium/Erase
    By leftcoast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 08:02 PM
  4. Erase and positive test for natty show?
    By drooks10 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:45 PM
Log in
Log in