Natty Stack (Erase, AnaBeta, Test-Boosters) Please Critique!

  1. Natty Stack (Erase, AnaBeta, Test-Boosters) Please Critique!


    Please, provide some feedback/criticism/tweaks to this stack. I have listed my current standing, goals, and concerns for this stack. Thank you, to everyone who reads and provides some level of a response.



    Proposed Stack

    Erase by PES (Dosing at 1 cap per day, then assessing after week 1 or 2)

    Tribulus 1000 by Now Foods (Dosing at 3 tabs per day--Breakfast, PWO, Dinner)

    Fenugreek by Now Foods (Dosing 1 Gram PWO, then assessing after week 1)

    Anabeta by PES (Dosing at 4 caps per day--1 Breakfast, 2 PWO, 1 Dinner)

    Cissus by Primaforce (Dosing at 6 caps/3g per day--3 caps at breakfast, 3 caps PWO)

    L-Dopa by Now Foods (Dosing at 2 caps/120mg upon waking)




    Currently:
    I am roughly 2 months off of my M-Drol/Tren 4 week cycle and want to go for a lean bulk. I am sitting around 178 and would like to go for a lean bulk without using any PH's since me and the lady are going away for the weekend sometime this month, and I don't want any shutdown.


    Goals:
    • Gain between 10-15lb within an 8 week period (Note that I have bulked to 198 in the past with relative ease; I feel confident that without supps I could bulk up 10lbs in 8 weeks)
    • Up libido
    • Improvements in strength

    Concerns
    • Test-Boosters losing their effects
    • AI's drying out joints too much




    This will actually be my first natty stack. I have always ran PH cycles, but as mentioned, I do not want to experience any shutdown. Also, I think it would be good to assess my response to natty stacks. If this proves to be a success, I would much rather run natty stacks more often and tax my body a bit less. I am young but I still don't want to thrash my body.


  2. First off you're not going to get 10-15 lean lbs within that 8 week time span. Probably closer to 5 maybe, even with natty stacks the one you set forth could use some tweaking. With the erase you'll likely dry out anyways so you may appear leaner, maybe 2 caps a day after your trial period. Anabeta looks dosed fine, Tribulus I wouldn't use and the Fenugreek I wouldn't either unless it was standardized for the right fenusides it won't do much. Cissus is good but to get some anabolic effect from it that I'm thinking you're seeking you would need to aim higher like 10-15G of Cissus a day and its not cost effective. With the extra dollars saved from Trib/Fenu buy a GDA and that should help keep fat gain lower.


  3. Dodge, thanks for the input! I should edit that I am an ex-sprinter still gaining muscles relatively quickly. I'm not genetic specimen, I'm just easily bulking from the 150's a couple months back. Back in 2007 when I suffered a PCL injury, I bulked up from the mid-160's to 198 with relative ease, so I know that the potential is there. Regardless, thank you again for the feedback
    •   
       


  4. No problem good luck with your goals! Lean bulks are always a fickle mistress


  5. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    No problem good luck with your goals! Lean bulks are always a fickle mistress
    Very true

  6. As for your concerns, if you get to dry just lower your Erase dose.

    Here are some opinions I have

    1) Drop Tribulus 1000 by Now Foods (Dosing at 3 tabs per day--Breakfast, PWO, Dinner)

    2) Drop Fenugreek by Now Foods (Dosing 1 Gram PWO, then assessing after week 1)

    If you want real fenugreek extract for bodybuilding purposes, look into Titanium

    Also, the L-Dopa is good, but if you went with something like EndoSurge you can L-Dopa + Nettle extract all in one at high doses
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. Nattydisaster, what is your opinion between Titanium (4 caps/day) and Fenugreek (at 3g/day) when it comes to libido? I was a bit skiddish about Titanium on top of Erase because of the I3C. I don't want to suppress estro so much that it bugs libido.

    I've never tried Trib before, and it's so cheap, that I was hoping I might be one of the few people who actually responds to it lol. I like the endosurge idea

  8. I3C wont do much to your estrogen, it is not an AI like Erase. No worries there.

    Regular fenugreek is not extracted for anything driven towards bodybuilding/libido. You need it to be extracted for Testofen or 50% fenusides like Titanium is. Not all extracts are created equal.

    Trib is cheap for sure...cant hurt lol, but it is not a test booster by any means. One of those old folk tales
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. You will love the addition of TitaniumXL, not only the Fenugreek, but the LCLT is fantastic as well.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I3C wont do much to your estrogen, it is not an AI like Erase. No worries there.

    Regular fenugreek is not extracted for anything driven towards bodybuilding/libido. You need it to be extracted for Testofen or 50% fenusides like Titanium is. Not all extracts are created equal.

    Trib is cheap for sure...cant hurt lol, but it is not a test booster by any means. One of those old folk tales
    Tribs more for libido I hear. Also, the NOW fenugreek used to be okay... but the raws may have been bunk because the last time I ran NOW foods Fenu I didn't even get the maple syrup smell many users report that I ALSO did a year ago when I ran it. If you want a test booster, go with either the EndoSurge from BPS (great one, has HGH boosting effects too), or the Titanium (fenusides, and the wonderful I3C). Dropping both the trib and the fenu will do nothing to negatively affect your bodybuilding goals. Now for "health" reasons no one can really say if they do anything, but I figure that's why they are still marketed. Old folk tales indeed... some ppl though just FEEL stronger and more boosted when they have higher libido. For muscle building and over all physique goals though it has very little effect I think.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. I'm going to swap out my Now Foods Fenugreek and Replace it with Titanium!

  12. Really appreciate all of the feedback! I'm excited to see, and feel, how this stack turns out

  13. No problem man
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by touchdownthirty
    Really appreciate all of the feedback! I'm excited to see, and feel, how this stack turns out
    Im on the 50 yard line on my lean bulk to 225... Its a rugged experience. Up to 210-211...

    I might add in T-Force by Onega. Its $30 for two bottles and it nearly double my free test @ 2.5g per day.(5 caps) but at 4 caps daily added into your stack it would be epic. Its a huge libido boost also.

    I strongly advise its use.

  15. I've thought about Fadogia! So much to choose from now

  16. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    First off you're not going to get 10-15 lean lbs within that 8 week time span. Probably closer to 5 maybe, even with natty stacks the one you set forth could use some tweaking. With the erase you'll likely dry out anyways so you may appear leaner, maybe 2 caps a day after your trial period. Anabeta looks dosed fine, Tribulus I wouldn't use and the Fenugreek I wouldn't either unless it was standardized for the right fenusides it won't do much. Cissus is good but to get some anabolic effect from it that I'm thinking you're seeking you would need to aim higher like 10-15G of Cissus a day and its not cost effective. With the extra dollars saved from Trib/Fenu buy a GDA and that should help keep fat gain lower.
    I'd have to agree with practically all of this.

    Mike

  17. My 2c:

    I would drop the Test Boosters and just snag a DAA tub or supp by someone.

    I've been using Anabeta + Erase + DAA for PCT and have kept constant gains as if I were still on cycle.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  18. anabtea-D-aspartic acid-erase-tropinol(works for me)-extra $$ goes to food
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    1) Drop Tribulus 1000 by Now Foods (Dosing at 3 tabs per day--Breakfast, PWO, Dinner)

    2) Drop Fenugreek by Now Foods (Dosing 1 Gram PWO, then assessing after week 1)

    Also, the L-Dopa is good, but if you went with something like EndoSurge you can L-Dopa + Nettle extract all in one at high doses


    THIS



    but use the L-dopa pre bed, it will boost GH levels. Use the anabeta 1 cap 1st thing am, 1 cap pre WO, 1 cap post WO, 1 cap pre bed.

    Add some DAA as well and a product like Bridge. Both will send T levels through the roof and have lots of other anabolic herbs + ingredients.

    My stack for you would be:


    1-2 caps erase
    3 caps Bridge
    3g's DAA
    3 caps L-dopa
    3g's cissus
    4 caps anabeta

  20. I absolutely wish I could take DAA. I tried bulk DAA through SNS and it gave me HORRIBLE gastro problems. It honestly felt like my intestines were going to explode--horrible lol.

    I am going to replace the Fenugreek and Trib with Titanium, dosed at 4caps/day.

    Regarding the big goals in gains: my body tends to sit around 185 when I am not sprinting (former college sprinter), so with me weighing right under 180, a 185-188 body weight feels very doable within an 8 week time frame. I guess summed up, I feel confident in getting to the 10lb gain without supps, but I would like an extra boost and see if I can hit the 15lb mark. Nonetheless, I can most definitely understand that a 10-15lb gain off of a natty stack would sound absurd lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    THIS



    but use the L-dopa pre bed, it will boost GH levels. Use the anabeta 1 cap 1st thing am, 1 cap pre WO, 1 cap post WO, 1 cap pre bed.

    Add some DAA as well and a product like Bridge. Both will send T levels through the roof and have lots of other anabolic herbs + ingredients.

    My stack for you would be:


    1-2 caps erase
    3 caps Bridge
    3g's DAA
    3 caps L-dopa
    3g's cissus
    4 caps anabeta

    Do you find, or have you heard of, a stimulant-like effect of l-dopa? I know lots of GH releasing nighttime products have l-dopa extracts in them, but it wasn't until recently that I took notice of different post on AM with people saying to steer clear of it in the afternoons. I, personally, have never dosed it before bed, so I can't attest to either.

    I was thinking about picking up a TON of 1-Carboxy this NP finally has it back in stock , and doing that before bed. Either that or just some GABA. I am somewhat prone to bad sleep, so I am just a bit cautious when it comes to taking supps that might keep me up. Although *enter pun* I will be taking the l-dopa to keep me "up" during my UPcoming weekend with the lady =X

  22. Quote Originally Posted by touchdownthirty View Post
    I absolutely wish I could take DAA. I tried bulk DAA through SNS and it gave me HORRIBLE gastro problems. It honestly felt like my intestines were going to explode--horrible lol.

    I am going to replace the Fenugreek and Trib with Titanium, dosed at 4caps/day.

    Regarding the big goals in gains: my body tends to sit around 185 when I am not sprinting (former college sprinter), so with me weighing right under 180, a 185-188 body weight feels very doable within an 8 week time frame. I guess summed up, I feel confident in getting to the 10lb gain without supps, but I would like an extra boost and see if I can hit the 15lb mark. Nonetheless, I can most definitely understand that a 10-15lb gain off of a natty stack would sound absurd lol
    I can understand where you are coming from as competitive swimmer. When you cut out the cardio you'll likely be carrying around a lot more glycogen during the day, glycogen stores with ~2.7g of water or so as well so it is not unreasonable to expect a gain from that but as long as you know it isn't all muscle

    It should fill you out though pretty quick, throw some creatine in there and you'll hit your goals easily lol, love me some MCC


  23. Ha I wish it was all muscle :P
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When stopping the use of natty test boosters....
    By Zero V in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 01:02 PM
  2. natty test boosters(mass fx)
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 04:09 PM
  3. ph/ds into natty test boosters
    By Dyou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 11:27 PM
  4. Tren and natty test boosters?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Log in
Log in