What is the best pro testosterone booster???

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Ah I see. I picked up AI's DAA and couldnt be happier with it, would imagine the same with SNS DAA since I've had nothing but great stuff from them too. Is there any real benefits to taking Testforce that I wouldnt see with my current DAA?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SSD77 View Post
    Ah I see. I picked up AI's DAA and couldnt be happier with it, would imagine the same with SNS DAA since I've had nothing but great stuff from them too. Is there any real benefits to taking Testforce that I wouldnt see with my current DAA?
    It's tough to tell as there is no research on added sarcosine. In my experiences, the effects were pretty much identical for both
    •   
       


  3. I could be wrong as I have not researched much, but the DAA/Agmatine combo SNS sells is supposed to be along the same lines of sarcosine + DAA.

    Correct me if I am wrong coop dog
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  4. I don't believe all DAA is equal, I've used the Primordial Performance DAA and it went swell. I then tried the bulk Nutraplanet DAA and I got bad anxiety on it. I went back to PP DAA and it was peaches. Never gonna buy NP bulk products again after that.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I could be wrong as I have not researched much, but the DAA/Agmatine combo SNS sells is supposed to be along the same lines of sarcosine + DAA.

    Correct me if I am wrong coop dog
    Haha thanks for the shout out natty. I believe sarcosine is an NMDA co-agonist while agmatine is an NMDA antagonist. However, that is not to say that agmatine supplementation with DAA is not without merit:

    "Agmatine is said to serve as an endogenous neuroprotective neuromodulator which is co-released during neurotransmitter release. Agmatine is a specific competitive antagonist of the NMDA receptor and it's guanidine moiety makes it different than traditional NMDA receptor antagonists. The important thing to distinguish here is that exogenous application of Agmatine and D-Aspartic acid work on different mechanisms for the NMDA receptor, so regardless of one being an antagonist and the other an agonist, they do not overlap. Exogenous D-aspartic acid application utilizes the R-type VGCCs and none of the others, while exogenous Agmatine is said to use the L-type VGCCs and shows no signs of inhibition of the R-type VGCCs.

    Another important thing to note is that Agmatine was found as an effective preventative method when it comes to glutamatergic NMDA cell death."
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Haha thanks for the shout out natty. I believe sarcosine is an NMDA co-agonist while agmatine is an NMDA antagonist. However, that is not to say that agmatine supplementation with DAA is not without merit:

    "Agmatine is said to serve as an endogenous neuroprotective neuromodulator which is co-released during neurotransmitter release. Agmatine is a specific competitive antagonist of the NMDA receptor and it's guanidine moiety makes it different than traditional NMDA receptor antagonists. The important thing to distinguish here is that exogenous application of Agmatine and D-Aspartic acid work on different mechanisms for the NMDA receptor, so regardless of one being an antagonist and the other an agonist, they do not overlap. Exogenous D-aspartic acid application utilizes the R-type VGCCs and none of the others, while exogenous Agmatine is said to use the L-type VGCCs and shows no signs of inhibition of the R-type VGCCs.

    Another important thing to note is that Agmatine was found as an effective preventative method when it comes to glutamatergic NMDA cell death."
    Good stuff
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CobbledPath
    I don't believe all DAA is equal, I've used the Primordial Performance DAA and it went swell. I then tried the bulk Nutraplanet DAA and I got bad anxiety on it. I went back to PP DAA and it was peaches. Never gonna buy NP bulk products again after that.
    Exact same scenario for me.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SSD77 View Post
    Ah I see. I picked up AI's DAA and couldnt be happier with it, would imagine the same with SNS DAA since I've had nothing but great stuff from them too. Is there any real benefits to taking Testforce that I wouldnt see with my current DAA?
    Glad to hear you liked it. Thank you for the purchase!

    We entirely sold out fast fast fast.

    But we should be stocked up again hopefully by tomorrow. I think it has been out about a week or so.

    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Instead of coming in here and showing pictures of company produced bloodwork, fancy images, or posting product write ups I will tell you the best stack you can use, best bang for your buck, and best results you will see. Its pretty simple really.

    1)

    This is DAA. DAA works. Take 3000-32000mg per day.

    DAA can be made better though. DAA works by increasing your body's level of testosterone. When your testosterone increases your estrogen also increases.

    Why?

    Testosterone converts to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. There is no way around it...UNLESS...you take an aromatase inhibitor. Enter product 2.



    Erase is a real, synthetic, aromatase inhibitor. When the aromatase enzyme is inhibited your testosterone levels will rise due to less estrogen being converted.

    You are now coupling this with DAA, which is increasing testosterone through its own mechanism.

    The result?

    Two products working together to increase your testosterone, via two different mechanisms. Pure ingredients. Results you can feel. You dont need to get bloodwork to see if its working. You will know its working.

    3 capsules of Erase per day. 3 capsules of DAA per day.

    Enjoy
    ^^^would be a sick nutra stack.
    Antaeus Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Triazole and activate are excellent. Add vidatest to the stack for libido, incredible endurance and an overall great feeling thanks to the potent adaptogens. VidaTest and triazole make for an unbelievable stack.
    I apologize for bringing up an older post but I'm new here and I've been inundated with information in this forum alone in regards to supplements. I've never taken any supplements before other than creatine and whey protein.

    Before I asked my questions a little background:

    -- 38 yrs old
    -- 5'5" 141 lbs
    -- 11% body fat
    -- resting heart rate of 40 beats per minute
    -- train 6 times a week for the past three years (alternating weights and cardio throughout the week)
    -- lost 30 pounds when started working out using P90X, Insanity and Asylum -- been maintaining body weight since then
    -- I like to train at home since I have all the equipment I need and it's cheaper and convenient
    -- very lean diet (lots of protein, most of my fats comes from fatty fish, lots of grain)

    At this point of my life I feel like I've hit a brick wall in terms of leaning out and muscle gain that is why looking into test boosters. Maybe my test is low -- no blood work to prove it but my wife says my libido is definitely low . My goal is to become leaner (~ 8% body fat) and to gain maybe 10 pounds of muscle.

    So what I read so far is that Triazole, Activate Xtreme and VidaTest would be a killer combination in terms of getting cut and energy levels.

    What is the best way (safest) to start is cycle given the fact that I've never been this road before? Dosage, timing, etc.

    Thank you and great site.

  11. Intimidate is getting lot's of good reviews. Everyone seem to love it!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  12. I concur with the DAA+Erase stack. Simple, cheapest, and most effective.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    I concur with the DAA+Erase stack. Simple, cheapest, and most effective.
    Very effective stack there. I like Erase+Supremacy but I'm curious to try Intimidate with it see if it works better for me cause GI issues with DAA.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Very effective stack there. I like Erase+Supremacy but I'm curious to try Intimidate with it see if it works better for me cause GI issues with DAA.
    Never tried Supremacy yet
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  15. What is the best pro testosterone booster?


    Hello everyone,

    There are several testosterone boosters available in market and online. But in my opinion, all are not beneficial because some have side effects and does not work properly. So the best testosterone booster according to my choice is Pro Testosterone. This is the best testosterone booster I have ever seen. You can see the difference after using it. I have used it and believe me, it really works as it increases testosterone level 70% to 140%. This product is made of 100% natural supplements.

    mensexualclinic.com/pro-testosterone-natural-way-to-boost-testosterone-level

  16. Quote Originally Posted by henryrice View Post
    Hello everyone,

    There are several testosterone boosters available in market and online. But in my opinion, all are not beneficial because some have side effects and does not work properly. So the best testosterone booster according to my choice is Pro Testosterone. This is the best testosterone booster I have ever seen. You can see the difference after using it. I have used it and believe me, it really works as it increases testosterone level 70% to 140%. This product is made of 100% natural supplements.

    mensexualclinic.com/pro-testosterone-natural-way-to-boost-testosterone-level


    Yeah, Okay

    Name:  spam-can-of-meat.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  56.6 KB
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testosterone Booster
    By John.R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 08:31 PM
  2. testosterone booster
    By bluem3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 09:20 PM
  3. Testosterone Booster..
    By xx Zues xx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 07:23 PM
  4. Better Testosterone Booster
    By lun7200 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 08:33 PM
  5. Testosterone Booster
    By Eunisx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Log in
Log in