Alphaburn while on Adderall

PjHv

Awards
I have been coming to the site for years, but never made an account because I was always able to find an answer to whatever question I had. However, I currently have a question in which I unfortunately can't find an answer and was hoping someone may be able to provide some insight.

I am currently in grad school and need to take adderall for class (10mg 2x or 3x per day). I want to take a fat burning supplement and I don't like adding extra stimulants on top of the adderall (aside from caffeine from coffee and the like). Due to this, I was hoping to give Alphaburn a try. I have read a lot of positive reviews and it seems like a great supplement. Also, I have seen that a lot of people have stacked it successfully with high a high dosing of EC, so it appears as though its combination with stimulants does not seem to be overly problematic. However, I was hoping that someone may have some more information on the issue.

On a side note, I would like to note that the adderall is prescribed to me and that I have been using it continuously since it was first introduced in the mid 90's (I was on Ritalin prior to that) so I am by no means a stranger to its effects. I would also like to say that I am not intentionally aiming to use the two in a synergistic manner. I am using the adderall for what I have always used it for (school) and plan to use the Alphaburn for its intended purpose. Of course if there is interplay that helps with results, all the better.

Any advice or input anyone could give would be very helpful and greatly appreciated

-Thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's a tough call. I wish the research on the effects of A-yohimbine on dopamine systems was a little more clear, but I think the general conensus is it increases dopamine output.

IMO try it once on a low-dose of adderall. Yohimbine can be anxiogenic in some users, but have no such effect in other users (such as myself).

PjHv

Awards
Thanks a lot for the response, I appreciate the advice. I think I will try doing what you said and test the water a bit before jumping in. If I find the combo to be anixogenic or problematic in some other way I will back off.

Also, could you by any chance tell me your thoughts on perhaps using PES Shift with adderall rather than the Alphaburn? Do you think this would this be a better or worse idea?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks a lot for the response, I appreciate the advice. I think I will try doing what you said and test the water a bit before jumping in. If I find the combo to be anixogenic or problematic in some other way I will back off.

Also, could you by any chance tell me your thoughts on perhaps using PES Shift with adderall rather than the Alphaburn? Do you think this would this be a better or worse idea?
I wouldn't use shift for fat loss simply because I find 3,3 diiodothyronine to be an ineffective compound. And in my opinion, I wouldn't expect much for alphaburn unless you dose it on a properly low-insulin diet and are looking to lose stubborn fat. If you want stimulant-free fat loss options that shouldn't interact with adderall, I would look into SNS TTA-500 or DS Lean Xtreme

PjHv

Awards
Thanks for the suggestion and info. I probably should have been a bit more specific, but I am looking for a product for stubborn fat loss, more so than general weight loss in which I usually don't have too much difficulty with.

As for LX I have used it before and I like it a lot, but every time I use it I get a bad pain in my hip flexor. Not sure if this is coincidental, but I have heard other mention some stiffness in their joints when using LX. The hip flexor pain is preexisting, but the LX really seems to aggravate it. Being that I train in muay thai, I often kick quite a bit while doing bag/pad work and the pain in the flexor is agonizing when doing such when taking LX.

I had not seen the SNS TTA-500 before you just brought it up. I am definitely considering that now as a top option. Thanks for the suggestion

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the suggestion and info. I probably should have been a bit more specific, but I am looking for a product for stubborn fat loss, more so than general weight loss in which I usually don't have too much difficulty with.

As for LX I have used it before and I like it a lot, but every time I use it I get a bad pain in my hip flexor. Not sure if this is coincidental, but I have heard other mention some stiffness in their joints when using LX. The hip flexor pain is preexisting, but the LX really seems to aggravate it. Being that I train in muay thai, I often kick quite a bit while doing bag/pad work and the pain in the flexor is agonizing when doing such when taking LX.

I had not seen the SNS TTA-500 before you just brought it up. I am definitely considering that now as a top option. Thanks for the suggestion
Yes, LX suppresses cortisol, which is an anti-inflammatory hormone. Therefore, you can expect inflammation and joint point to flare up during an LX cycle.

TTA is a potent fat burner and I highly recommend it. Alphaburn certainly works on its own, but I'd rather see you dose it with 200mg caffeine, which could be an issue with your adderall.

PjHv

Awards
Thanks again for all the info today. Being that this has been a question I had been wondering about for quite some time, the advice helped a lot.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 2
P.brow17 Supplements 6
enhanced Supplement Auction 0
dsade Evomuse 19
wesb2387 Supplement Auction 0