Monster Element Nutrition- PCT Advice??? and HCGeneration. Does it work?

USMCSullyC

Awards
A long time ago before I left for USMC bootcamp I took 2 cycles in a row of Tren Xtreme. Not knowing what the F*** I was doing lol. So I had and over the counter PCT (anti aromatase) which didnt help at all. I had no libido for a good 2 months, got a little bit of gyno (just some puffy nips) In short it sucked lol. In Afghanistan I had alot of time to research all of these topics so hopefully its helped me.

So now I just bought Monster by Element Nutrition (which I know isn't too potent) and Drive by Reaction Nutrition. But before I start this gear I want your guys opinion. Ive been thinking about getting some Clomid 50/50/50/50, HCGeneration, also using the Drive along with those two after the Monster cycle as a PCT. Sound solid or am I gonna be SOL again? The HCGeneration looks a little iffy to buy btw. Anyone had an experience with it?

P.S.
The CLOMID I've been looking at comes in a bottle with the spray. 3000mg, 60ml. How the hell do i tell the dosage with a spray?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never heard of HCGeneration.

Monster isn't a terrible choice, despite the fact that it is two compounds stacked. Problem is, you've never used either compound and you can't take one out knowing that it is causing a problem. M-LMG could cause libido loss, water retention (possible gyno) and epistane is known for hair shedding and high BP. Make sure you have this all covered with ancillaries before starting.

PCT is simple. Clomid or Nolva plus TCF-1.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh and drive doesn't look too bad, 6-bromo, DIM some other AIs... good for a post-epi cycle to prevent rebound.

USMCSullyC

Awards
M-LMG no libido??? Everything I've read about it they say they had a healthy libido throughout theyre cycle. and therapy. everyones different though.

USMCSullyC

Awards
Oh and drive doesn't look too bad, 6-bromo, DIM some other AIs... good for a post-epi cycle to prevent rebound.
So to TOTALLY try and avoid the low libido, because we all know having trouble in front of your woman is the WORST feeling. I have a Product called Max Anabol made by Max Muscle I've had on hand for awhile. Here are the ingredients because you probably wont be able to find the ingredients online.

Zinc 15mg
Magnesium 225mg

Male Performance Blend: 975mg
Horny Goat Weed, Rhodiola rosea, and Saw Palmetto berry extract.

Anabol Blend: 501mg9
Tribulus terrestris, 20-Hydroxy Beta-ecdysterone, Muira Puama, 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy, Isoflavone(no idea what that one does)

Anti Estrogen Blend: 205 mg
Red clover extract, Dim and Chrysin

I dont know if I want to take it during my cycle just because of the anti est. Although I do like that Performance blend.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On-cycle libido is a tough one. M-LMG may not cause you problems... it's just something to watch out for.

Titanium Xl and Sustain Alpha have helped my libido out on cycle... and Androhard, but that's another pro hormone.

I hate these supps that just have a ton of ingredients. Saw Palmetto? The ****, that inhibits DHT, that's anti-libido if anything. Rhodiola may boost libido, but it's an adaptogen, not something anyone thinks of when they want a raging hard-on.