Slim fx and alpha t2

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. So

I'm really leaning towards Slim FX because I can no longer by Bronkaid without a prescription in my state. I know it won't be as good as ECA, but maybe in the ballpark?

Tim, how are you liking it?

2. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I'm really leaning towards Slim FX because I can no longer by Bronkaid without a prescription in my state. I know it won't be as good as ECA, but maybe in the ballpark?

Tim, how are you liking it?
    Slimfx is a solid product and will work as a great replacement for your ECA stack. Energy will be up, appetite suppression will be at it's peak, and fat loss should follow.
    I'm not tim though
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Slimfx is a solid product and will work as a great replacement for your ECA stack. Energy will be up, appetite suppression will be at it's peak, and fat loss should follow.
    I'm not tim though
    LOL I was about to say, either Tim changed his account and got quite a bit smaller or you aren't Tim.

4. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    interested........was thinking slim fx/alpha t2, and prob even erase......try the natty supp approach and see what it does......eca is king to date.....but the 3 should work well together for a good 6wks coupled with a cutting diet
    IMO and exp...

Alpha-T2+OEP>ECA

I was taking ECA and when I switched over to AT2 and OEP it was insane how fast fat loss was accelerated... the thyroid effects in conjunction with alpha/beta adreno receptor antagonists/agonists (respectively) and stims far exceeds just stims and beta receptor agonism...

I would suspect, given the ingredient profile, that an AT2 and SFX stack would be comparable and illicit some decent effects as well.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

5. thanks for the input

never use fat burners really.....but i figured i try.....eca is my fav to day, or nyc.....we'll see, started yesterday to prime for a cycle
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slim xtreme and Alpha T2
    By grandpiano in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 09:17 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 06:55 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM
  4. Replies: 7