Slim fx and alpha t2
- 12-04-2011, 12:49 AM
- 12-04-2011, 02:46 AM
12-05-2011, 03:00 PM
12-05-2011, 07:16 PM
12-06-2011, 06:19 AM
12-06-2011, 02:48 PM
I'm really leaning towards Slim FX because I can no longer by Bronkaid without a prescription in my state. I know it won't be as good as ECA, but maybe in the ballpark?
Tim, how are you liking it?
12-06-2011, 05:29 PM
12-07-2011, 09:02 AM
12-08-2011, 05:11 PM
12-08-2011, 05:26 PM
I was taking ECA and when I switched over to AT2 and OEP it was insane how fast fat loss was accelerated... the thyroid effects in conjunction with alpha/beta adreno receptor antagonists/agonists (respectively) and stims far exceeds just stims and beta receptor agonism...
I would suspect, given the ingredient profile, that an AT2 and SFX stack would be comparable and illicit some decent effects as well.
iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
12-09-2011, 08:14 AM
thanks for the input
never use fat burners really.....but i figured i try.....eca is my fav to day, or nyc.....we'll see, started yesterday to prime for a cycle
S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
Similar Forum Threads
- By grandpiano in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2010, 08:17 AM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 33Last Post: 08-07-2009, 05:55 PM
- By ax1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:32 PM
- By swoody in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:10 PM
- By x_muscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-19-2008, 02:04 PM