First Stack

Riosjl41

Awards
Hello,I'm a 20 year old male and am looking to burn a bit of extra fat. I thought supplement could help along with the diet and exercise. So I've heard good things about Alpha-T2 and Erase, I wanted to stack them with either Titanium XL or Oxyelite Pro. Which would be more effective in doing so? Thanks for the help ahead of time.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
OEP rocks hands down. Good energy, good appetite suppresion, has me sweating like a mother while on it.

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
I'm currently on my second month of oep and alpha t-2 and I couldn't be happier. 2 caps of each on an empty stomach in the morning and one more 6-8 hours later has worked well for me. Good energy and a STRONG thermogenic effect. Always has me sweating like crazy. Appetite suppression only affected me for the first couple weeks until I built a tolerance.

Riosjl41

Awards
so there's no use for the erase? and do you think the stack with OEP would be bad while doing HIIT?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
id use erase too, two diffrent animals, erase works as advertised

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Hello,I'm a 20 year old male and am looking to burn a bit of extra fat. I thought supplement could help along with the diet and exercise. So I've heard good things about Alpha-T2 and Erase, I wanted to stack them with either Titanium XL or Oxyelite Pro. Which would be more effective in doing so? Thanks for the help ahead of time.

I personally got killer results from T2 Extreme from SAN. I'd give that a look. I am a big fan of Erase. It's a quality product.

Idk if you've ever heard of TTA but we make SNS TTA-500 that would fit in nicely with that stack. It's an epic addition to that stack.

There are several threads over at BB.com and I believe here also showing people getting some great results.

The key is to make sure your diet and training is on point. Otherwise there is no point in trying to burn a bit of extra fat.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me or e-mail me.(It's in the sig).

Riosjl41

Awards
yeah I had been thinking:

Alpha T-2
Erase

and one of the following:
Oxyelite Pro/ Titanium XL/Shred Matrix

so it seems that OEP it is.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
yeah I had been thinking:

Alpha T-2
Erase

and one of the following:
Oxyelite Pro/ Titanium XL/Shred Matrix

so it seems that OEP it is.
I find OEP unnecessary to be honest.

Personally, Alpha T-2+Erase should be plenty for a good stack.

I'd even suggest getting two bottles of Erase and doing 2 AM, 2 PM dosing for 45 days. It would work wonderful on a cut.

Andy (PinchTheBear) suggested this in another thread and had praises that it would work out wonderfully.

I'd still check out TTA-500 as it'd be a good addition but I'd rather have you save your money and not get OEP. It isn't worth the extra cash IMO. With a diet that's spot on, Those two will be sufficient for what you're looking to do.

Riosjl41

Awards
I find OEP unnecessary to be honest.

Personally, Alpha T-2+Erase should be plenty for a good stack.

I'd even suggest getting two bottles of Erase and doing 2 AM, 2 PM dosing for 45 days. It would work wonderful on a cut.

Andy (PinchTheBear) suggested this in another thread and had praises that it would work out wonderfully.

I'd still check out TTA-500 as it'd be a good addition but I'd rather have you save your money and not get OEP. It isn't worth the extra cash IMO. With a diet that's spot on, Those two will be sufficient for what you're looking to do.
so if i stacked:

Erase
Alpha-T2
TTA-500

How would you recommend I dose it?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
so if i stacked:

Erase
Alpha-T2
TTA-500

Depends:

How many bottles of Erase are you getting? How long of a cut do you want to do?

Riosjl41

Awards
Depends:

How many bottles of Erase are you getting? How long of a cut do you want to do?
Well I was planning on starting with one or two, but I can easily get more as needed.
Just whatever would be most effective.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Well I was planning on starting with one or two, but I can easily get more as needed.
Just whatever would be most effective.
I've never used Alpha but I aimed for 300 mcg of 3,3/3,5 diiodo wheni took T2 Extreme.

1 bottle Erase you.could do 3 a day... 1 AM, 2 PM.

TTA dosing ill post in about 3 hours.

In class.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
so if i stacked:

Erase
Alpha-T2
TTA-500

As day said, if you're gonna run erase solo, do 75-100mg.

Alpha-t2 dose as directed as well.

TTA-500 dose 500mg AM, 500mg PM for a longer run, or 2g daily for a shorter run (I'd rather see you do 1g daily for the longer run).

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
As day said, if you're gonna run erase solo, do 75-100mg.

Alpha-t2 dose as directed as well.

TTA-500 dose 500mg AM, 500mg PM for a longer run, or 2g daily for a shorter run (I'd rather see you do 1g daily for the longer run).
This.. Thanks Cy. 75mg Erase+ Alpha+ TTA should give you some dirty fat loss.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There has been great feedback from TitaniumXL, Erase and Alpha-T2 Stack, you really can't go wrong with this stack, TitaniumXL is fantastic for cutting and keeping strength gains.

Riosjl41

Awards
i've gotten different answers from people as to which the third supplement should be. perhaps i should try each one and see which would be most effective.