Best natural test booster?

cg123

Awards
I'm 17 and i have a friend same age who has been using testosterone boosters and he has gotten big. What would be the best and safest?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I'm 17 and i have a friend same age who has been using testosterone boosters and he has gotten big. What would be the best and safest?
for the most part useless at your age. if you dont believe that wait until all the company reps(who are here not only to give advice on their products etc. but also to try to persuade people to buy their brand)come in and agree.

cg123

Awards
I hear this all the time and I am making great gains but my friend says that it helps. What is your main reason to say it won't help? And what else can I try besides the basics?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
the boost your friend got was likely very psychological. However, I'm sure anyone could possibly benefit from a test booster though much more effective as you age and not recommended when you are still going through puberty.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
The reason the benefits will be minimal is because at 17 your test levels are already through the roof, and odds are you wont be able to push them too much higher. You'd be better suited spending your money on food, and really pushing your maximum genetic potential. I'm 20 and just started using a natural test stack (Tropinol, DAA, and Reversitol), and do notice a difference, but that's only because I had bloodwork done and I was on the lower end of the normal spectrum, so my doctor said it couldn't hurt to try and jack up my test levels a bit. Unless you have lower than average test levels, no real need for it. Wait a few years then try something, stay consistent, eat, and train hard

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
at 17 NONE yourtestlevels are alreadyhigh.
look into creatien and whey protein stock up on that. and google DC trainning

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has given you great advice. You don't need a test booster at 17.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
at 17 your T levels are pretty much as high as they ever will be naturally. Is your friend over 25/26??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well than hes making gains naturally. the t boosters are doing nothing for him really. Maybe boosting T levels by 5-10% but thats it.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For sure a waste of money at your age.

GHO5T

Awards
Hes probably getting big by eating right with hard work in the gym and also getting enough sleep.

What t booster is he using anyways?

cg123

Awards
What about an estrogen blocker? Will that help and be safe?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
O gosh PLEASE do not use an estrogen blocker. I used one when I was your age (stupid decision and I hope you do not repeat what I did) and it DESTROYED my libido. If you enjoy being able to get erections and turned on please do not use an estrogen blocker at your age you really shouldn't use any product that can disrupt the hormonal balance your body has since you are still going through development. I still wish I did not use that product when I was about 17 one of the worst decisions Ive made.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you should definitely look into You'retooyoung-adrol
best t booster on the market check it out

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you think your test lowers are low, requiring a supplement to elevate them, go get some blood work to prove it. Then get a real test booster, from your doctor.

Mike

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
at 17 - (assuming you are normal and healthy) image taking a cup of water and tossing it into the atlantic.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at 17 - (assuming you are normal and healthy) image taking a cup of water and tossing it into the atlantic.
This.

Perfect analogy.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If you think your test lowers are low, requiring a supplement to elevate them, go get some blood work to prove it. Then get a real test booster, from your doctor.

Mike
x2x

if you get bloodwork showing your low on Test things are another story

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
x2x

if you get bloodwork showing your low on Test things are another story
I took T-Force/Erase @ 20 and it raised my free test from 95-154...

Total test stayed same but just saying. Some do work.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I took T-Force/Erase @ 20 and it raised my free test from 95-154...

Total test stayed same but just saying. Some do work.
No one is questioning that some natural T boosters work. This thread is about a 17 year old trying to take them not their effectiveness.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
No one is questioning that some natural T boosters work. This thread is about a 17 year old trying to take them not their effectiveness.
People are saying that it's be useless cause his levels are already sky high. Yes the part that hes 17 is important but you're saying cause his age=high test already that it'd be pointless. Im making the point that they do increase Test even with high levels like mine.

Im not advocating him to take one, just find the logic that it wont do much to be one sided considering my bloodwork shows different.

People wouldnt suggest a t-booster to a 20 yr old with high levels using the same logic yet my free test almost doubled...

Thats the only point im trying to make.

Edit: Yes, I understand n=1.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I personally made the point that it could have benefits even at his age I do agree with what you are saying. However, the benefits will be marginal compared to how it would help someone older. Also, if he has total test in the 900s increasing his total test to 1300 may not have much benefit compared to how much he can grow right now. You can make great gains being in the 900s and you can also make great gains being over that, but for my at least the biggest concern is changing his natural levels at a time in his life when his body is going through important developmental changes.

cg123

Awards
Is daa safe though for my age? I see what everyone is saying. But would this permenatley screw with my hormones?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Is daa sabfe though for my age? I see what everyone is saying. But would this permenatley screw with my hormones?
I personally have never used DAA.

"safe" is a term used loosely in this industry..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is daa safe though for my age? I see what everyone is saying. But would this permenatley screw with my hormones?
Definitely not permanent. The studies showed a return to ~baseline within 2 weeks after ceasing use

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
AT Seventeen, I'd say a good natural Almond or Cashew butter would be the best thing to help boost test......or any placebo really.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
What do you mean by low test level? Like if it's low for real then I would say go to the doctor like everybody else said but if it's not serious I would say 3.5g of DAA/day.

But if your test level is low for real then your just screwing yourself over waiting longer and longer

cg123

Awards
It's not low. I just want to increase it to build muscle

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
It's not low. I just want to increase it to build muscle
Eat more... Are you eating at least 3500 calories a.day?