new,,,need some helpful advice please

edwardglennx3

Awards
hey guys, new to this forum.

im 5'8, 215, waste 37in. 30 years old

i dont want to bulk up, but just lose weight and cut and tone up. i need to know if its alright to stack certain supplements.

I just recently bought:

OEP-fat burner
A-HD-test booster
Solid-??
C4 Extreme-pre work out
fish oil piils
amplified wheybolic extreme 60-protein

i dont know what some things are for as far as in what they do,,,,what is Erase and would that compliment all this? Should i get a different test booster? Should i Add a BCAA? Last, should i add alpha t2 to help out with the OEP?? i guess mainly, can i take the alpha and oep with a booster, with solid and erase to compliment these?

I wake up around 7, with in the hour is when i do cardio, eat bfast about 845, then hit the gym up between 4-6pm.

havent got my diet started yet, once i start on supplements i plan on fixing my diet. is there a certain schedule to take these at besides just when i wake up??

I know its alot of questions, but any help would be appreciated. thanks!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Your stack is very poor.

EC Stack
Creatine
Beta-alanine
Protein
Multi
Fish Oil

edwardglennx3

Awards
i got the fish oil, multis, protein. isnt there a bit of creatine in the c4 extreme?

the ec stach does look like a heck of a fat burner, but what about a booster?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The c4 does not have enough creatine, buy some micronized monohydrate on the side. No need for a "booster" at this stage, just invest in the EC stack and enjoy the appetite suppression. Also, get some SNS beta-alanine caps to complement your creatine monohydrate for performance benefits.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Great posts thus far, Cooper and Gho5t always takes care of everyone :)

I personally am not huge into heavy stimulants (1,3, E) but the samples of Dexaprine I have tried were great. E/C I have run a few times and I like it a lot. If you run E/C, go with AlphaBurn instead of HEAT.

HEAT + caffeine is a great combination, you will certainly feel the "heat." SNS TTA/ DCP will also do you some good :)

Also look into Lean Xtreme, wonderful effective supplement!