What OTC stuff can be bought for metabolism

  1. New Member
    Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    9.63%

    What OTC stuff can be bought for metabolism


    Hey guys I wanna keep the fat gain to a minimum on my bulk and I wanted to know if theres anything that will help with my metabolism besides fat burners.

    Im taking a Balance B50 Liquid 6 times a day (100mg ,3 times)

    Anything else than can help?

  2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2806
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The anarchy stack has worked good for me and many others. It's a great "fat burner" stack, but is actually health beneficial. Only bad thing is it's a little pricey...
  3. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13069
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    7-keto/7-oxo and Green Tea
    •   
       

  4. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1411
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    All above plus nicotin gum
  5. Board Supporter
    meathead1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    524
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    22.11%

    ECYA, green tea, nicotine, ALCAR

    iodine??
  6. Board Supporter
    intv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    331
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    58.05%

    I've taken kelp before (for the iodine), and I could definitely 'feel it' at first. Bump on the GT and Alcar. Guggles maybe?

    On the subject of nicotine, has anyone seen the spit-free hard snuff? I picked some up thinking it would be a cheaper alternative to nic gum. 20 pieces for $2.50. It does contain tobacco though, so the risk for oral cancer is there. I'm used to 4mg nic gum, and this stuff is STRONG! I can only leave it in place for 20-30 minutes before I start getting a little dizzy, and that's with 1/2 piece.

    Quote Originally Posted by meathead1987
    ECYA, green tea, nicotine, ALCAR

    iodine??
  7. New Member
    Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    9.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by intv
    I've taken kelp before (for the iodine), and I could definitely 'feel it' at first. Bump on the GT and Alcar. Guggles maybe?

    On the subject of nicotine, has anyone seen the spit-free hard snuff? I picked some up thinking it would be a cheaper alternative to nic gum. 20 pieces for $2.50. It does contain tobacco though, so the risk for oral cancer is there. I'm used to 4mg nic gum, and this stuff is STRONG! I can only leave it in place for 20-30 minutes before I start getting a little dizzy, and that's with 1/2 piece.
    Is it harmful at all? Yeah im waiting for my work to get some alcar.
  8. Banned
    topolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    21.77%

    try thyrocuts 2 (t2) by San
  9. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,705
    Rep Power
    513136
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    86.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    ALCAR + ALA + GT is definitely the healthiest way to go and you can stay on it forever.

    Gugglesterones are kinda cool. Supposedly they help lower cholesterol and they clear up my skin really nicely.
  10. Senior Member
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    1033
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    ALCAR + ALA + GT is definitely the healthiest way to go and you can stay on it forever.

    Gugglesterones are kinda cool. Supposedly they help lower cholesterol and they clear up my skin really nicely.
    That's a good stack and everyone else mentioned some others, but if you have your diet dialed in fat gain should really be a minimum. Add an extra day of cardio if needed. There is no reason why you should have to add a bunch of stimulants to your supp regimine during a bulk. That's my opinion anyway.
  11. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Have to agree with NP here. Your diet should determine a lean bulk, or not.
  12. Banned
    Brodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

    1. Folgers Crystals
    2. Drinking straw cut in half

    Snort.

    Buzz.
  13. New Member
    Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    9.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    That's a good stack and everyone else mentioned some others, but if you have your diet dialed in fat gain should really be a minimum. Add an extra day of cardio if needed. There is no reason why you should have to add a bunch of stimulants to your supp regimine during a bulk. That's my opinion anyway.
    Diet is not a problem. Im just looking for stuff to optimize my metabolism as it isnt the greatest it could be.

    Carb sources are stuff like fruits,flax bread, green beans, wild rice, whole wheat pasta

    Protein sources are chicken, tuna , protein powder, salmon, MRP's.Sometimes protein bars

    Fat sources are flax borage and fish oil. sometimes olive oil and safflower.

    7 meals a day, gallon a water a day,multivitamin, vitc,milk thistle, zinc magnesium.

    So no i dont think diets a problem lol im just trying to create a better atmosphere for lean mass.
  14. New Member
    Edge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    9.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    1. Folgers Crystals
    2. Drinking straw cut in half

    Snort.

    Buzz.
    bahahaha
  15. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1411
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sesathing will keep fat off you. I've been using it fot 3 months now

    and I'm loving it.
  16. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    There is 2mg and 4mg Nicotine Gum. Should I be getting one over ther other since more is not always better?
  17. Board Supporter
    MaDmaN's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    55
    Posts
    990
    Rep Power
    20134
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    85.14%

    Z&E Gugesterones 2.5%...Green Tea Extract,Yohimbine

    This combo works great.IMO
  18. Senior Member
    Scottyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    643
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    There is 2mg and 4mg Nicotine Gum. Should I be getting one over ther other since more is not always better?
    get whats cheaper. Can always cut the 4mg in halves or quarters even. 1mg of Nic with 100mg of caf has shown to raise metabolism in studies.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 02:54 AM
  2. what should blood pressure be at for a SD cycle?
    By nattyHST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 04:13 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 03:42 PM
  4. What can be considered as the best PH?
    By StrayDOG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 10:33 AM
  5. Be thankful for what you have...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 03:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in