$250...what supps would you go with?!?!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
haha i've saved about $250+ and am looking to use it on a winter cycle.

Used a handful of PH's in the past. Seriously considering the AndroSeries by PP for the sake of my liver/organs.

I'm 5' 9" sitting at 182lbs and pretty comfortable with where my size is at. More focused on my strength and on a program designed by the training staff here at school for baseball. Hit in the (4) four hole last year and in the same spot this year for my senior season. Looking to bump the power numbers so with my strength program, i'm looking to add something to give me that lean gain and strength boost. Most importantly the strength aspect and not so much size gains.

so basically i'm asking if you were in my situation and had the money i'm working with...what would you do?

any suggestions/experience welcome.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao. Nice work.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
really interested in the AndroMass V3 coming out but I don't think it'll be released in time for when I'd like to start. So i'm leaning towards the AndroHard V.3 when it drops in a week or so. Heard its not too terrible on the hairline which is important to me, and that DHT by itself won't cause any more stress on my prostate so long as my estrogen levels are kept in check. The new delivery system looks enticing and although its a bit expensive on my budget. I feel that the success of V.2 bodes well for the V.3 product and am willing to drop the cash this go around. Really gonna be a tough decision. Someone would really have to work hard to talk me out of a AndroHard cycle for the winter lol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate 1 bottle
DAA 2 bottle
Anabeta 2 bottle
Erase 1 bottle
Bulk LCLT 2-3 bottles
Creatine mono / beta alanine

this is how id spend your money

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're looking to cycle, I'd go with epi and trenazone.

I don't support this, though, if they are banned substances in whatever division you're playing baseball in, though.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would cruise over to mrsupps.com and pick up some of the bogo PHs

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF 2, DAA, Erase, Anabeta, Sustain Alpha, Creapure, iBCAA

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are dead set on spending money on HORMONES....which actually work as 90% of the non hormone supplements put there in the sports nutrition category are worthless.... you may want to consider investing into V3.

Bulk or Mass have given our Beta Testers 7-16 lbs gains while keeping BF% within 0.5-1.5% increase. All blood panels revealed healthy ranges on every parameter.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are dead set on spending money on HORMONES....which actually work as 90% of the non hormone supplements put there in the sports nutrition category are worthless.... you may want to consider investing into V3.

Bulk or Mass have given our Beta Testers 7-16 lbs gains while keeping BF% within 0.5-1.5% increase. All blood panels revealed healthy ranges on every parameter.
Good stuff here

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I woudl rec stockign up on vitamines creatien and lots of proteinpowder and a decent pre-wo liek N2KTS , powerchews Pre-WO or ASGT. all greatoptions

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had blood work done after or while on "beastdrol?"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone had blood work done after or while on "beastdrol?"
I'm pretty sure there is somewhere around here or floating around another forum. I don't know for sure, though, because hormonal stuff isn't really in my wheelhouse.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Everything Antaeus is making seems to get amazing reviews...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1xFormula-X, TitaniumXL, Division 1 Stack - $69.99

1xAnabeta, Erase stack- $64.99

Xtend(90 servings)- $50.99

Craze- $28.79

Orange Triad- $29.99

=$244.75 + shipping around $250 there ya go :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah V3 seems MUCH better. If you are wanting a PH, i would go with an androseries product.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
ok...

I just have to say every time I see your name pop up on the thread it reminds me of the "yankee clipper" from The Other Guys... LOL....

Ill post on the OP subject in a second...
haha i've saved about $250+ and am looking to use it on a winter cycle.

Used a handful of PH's in the past. Seriously considering the AndroSeries by PP for the sake of my liver/organs.

I'm 5' 9" sitting at 182lbs and pretty comfortable with where my size is at. More focused on my strength and on a program designed by the training staff here at school for baseball. Hit in the (4) four hole last year and in the same spot this year for my senior season. Looking to bump the power numbers so with my strength program, i'm looking to add something to give me that lean gain and strength boost. Most importantly the strength aspect and not so much size gains.

so basically i'm asking if you were in my situation and had the money i'm working with...what would you do?

any suggestions/experience welcome.

trenbologna

Awards
1xFormula-X, TitaniumXL, Division 1 Stack - $69.99

1xAnabeta, Erase stack- $64.99

Xtend(90 servings)- $50.99

Craze- $28.79

Orange Triad- $29.99

=$244.75 + shipping around $250 there ya go :D

Listen to this man. Do jump on the juice unless you're ready to do it for life.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
ok...

I just have to say every time I see your name pop up on the thread it reminds me of the "yankee clipper" from The Other Guys... LOL....

Ill post on the OP subject in a second...
lmfao i hear you man. it was my AIM name back at 15 cause my high school was the clippers and bp comes from my hometown initials. pretty corny but it seems to be my go-to name on all my profiles lol. consistency.

and I have had solid results with AnaBeta solo and my roommate ran it with Erase and absolutely loved it. I'm considering running a simple AnaBeta @ 6 caps, Erase @ RD, DAA @ RD...5-6 week run. try to keep it safer. just hopped on the new training program with the staff here and although I do have money to add more, I may just set the rest aside for basics and extra protein that I'm gonna need throughout the run, rather than blow it all on a single product.

not knocking the AndroSeries by any means, but just personal opinion and feelings, i'm leaning towards staying away from PH's as of late. Been speaking with some older guys experienced in AAS and PH's this week, and with my most recent prostate issues directly correlated with my last cycle, I've been persuaded if you may to stay away from that area.

so it seems to me AnaBeta, Erase, and DAA would be a nice stack as mentioned by a handful of you guys here.

Once again thanks for all the help. really appreciate this and the AM forum as a whole. you guys have really come through for me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listen to this man. Do jump on the juice unless you're ready to do it for life.
I agree with the first thing you said, but I disagree with the second thing.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTH are you talking about?! Or do you actually know what you're talking about?!
I think the DO was supposed to be a DON'T but still doesn't make sense lol. I've made some very solid gains between cycles. There is a fun aspect to both natty and AAS

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
16 posts man... .what do you expect....

OP

I think that if you are tested or going into the season... dont do the PH route regardless, just aint worth getting kicked from the team altogether... if your still in the off season.. whatever... but remember its not gonna be the same after you finish the cycle and youll have to work hard to maintain those strength gains....

almost better off running the natty route and gaining the strength for yourself, youll keep your gains more easily and not have to worry bout testing issues (cause sometimes these metabolites for steroids can be detected long after stopping them...)

Anabeta is a great choice.

Drive from AN is a great choice.

for strength I like Form better then Erase.

Take an insulin based supp to increase glycogen stores and therefore strength..

I suggest Slin Sane... use this protocol to make it work AWESOME...

(read the the whole thread here for some AWESOME info on how to take advantage of GDA's, Slin Sane/Pslin clone, in particular)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/106979-bulk-p-slin-5.html#post1622208

Lets rock and roll with the AIR protocol which is a cool acronym that a fellow anabolicminds member came up with (forgot who it was specifically but have to give credit where credit is due).

We all figured our caloric need in this thread and some are concerned about the amount of calories. Without getting too much of course, the evolution of the American food system has devalued the nutritional value of our food. The evolution of the American eating patterns has switched from cooking to drive through. Our food is lacking fiber and nutrients so we are eating more starches that digest much quicker therefore spiking insulin and leading to fat gain.

But Jacob, this all about spiking insulin….Are you senile? My wife thinks so sometimes but with proper timing and supplements we will exploit the anabolic power of insulin while avoiding the power of insulin to store fat.

What I’m getting at is once we start eating nutrient dense food and proper times the calories calculated will feed a new level of muscle growth, recovery, and MOST importantly HEALTH!

For those that need to lose more fat, we will use a generic number of 2000 calories and slowly increase from that point. Please remember that Formulas are just formulas but by learning calories, you start to REALLY understand the type of nutrition you require individually.

The AIR protocol is based around using the power of P-SLIN and spiking insulin with simple sugars and fast digesting proteins pre-intra-post workout and avoiding insulin spikes throughout the day(well depending on your body type). We try to avoid fat at all cost. We do not want much fat in the blood stream but fish oil is fine and DO not freak out over a few grams of fat. Please do not exceed 6grams.

AIR-Mass Monster shakes

800mgs Pslin
150-200grams simple sugars (waxy maize starch, dextrose, malto)
40-50 grams Whey Protein Isolate or Hydroslate or Mix of both
5 grams creatine monohydrate
5grams beta alanine
Extras for the rich dudes
BCAAs, More leucine, Whey Hydrosolate, Anabolic Pump, Y-RD or stim of choice

1. With the AIR-Mass Monster shake just mix all the above into half gallon jug and start drinking 30 minutes pre workout.
2. Slowly sip during the workout
3. Finish post workout

What is happening?

We are spiking GLUT4 levels with Insulin and with P-SLIN. We are creating an anabolic response pre-intra-post workout that will lead to a cascade of positive events. While spiking insulin we will be driving Creatine, Beta Alanine and amino acids into muscle cells.

What will I experience?

Ultimately our goal is more muscle mass without fat mass! But the workout energy and endurance will be phenomenal!

How about our other meals?

Well this is when we avoid spiking insulin unless you are not carb sensitive but I’ve learned if you keep insulin low throughout the day and spike around the workout. You become much more insulin responsive so spiking Insulin becomes much more effective and we avoid FAT gain. Which exactly what we want!

How do I eat?

Hmmmm this becomes real difficult and user dependent….In general all meals will be high fiber, very low carbohydrate, high protein and high in good fats! I eat 30 grams of oatmeal in the morning but I use Anabolic Pump so very very little insulin is secreted.

Other then that grab some bulk beta alanine, mega dose it, and some creatine nitrate... agmatine is sounding pretty awesome as well.... look into it...

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
This is what I suggest.

Multi-OT, it has great sourcing and a full joint complex.

SNS Agmatine x 2 bottles. Great pump product. And numerous other health benefits. Dose @ 750mg daily either in AM or with your highest carb meal. Literally all day pumps.

SNS Beta-Alanine 501 series. One of the highest quality capped BA products.

Next, school. School can be rough. Grab some Focus XT. 2 for 30 is a steal.

Next is SNS ALCAR. Its a great product. Helps with studying and overall well being.

Now, I'd grab Omega T-Force, 2 for 30. + Erase. This stack nearly doubled my free test.

I'd also pick up bulk cit-mal from NutraBio. Dose @ 5g preworkout.

Best of luck man.

Pm or email is always open.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
@SourDough...thanks for forwarding me that info, interesting read and deff informative! appreciate you getting back to me with feedback.

i'm certain now that I'll be going with AnaBeta stack. Have heard awesome things about Slin-Sane so with the write up you just showed me, i'm even more intrigued. As far as Erase and Form...I have never run Erase and only run Formestane while on cycle in the past so I'm not sure of its effects on strength? if what your saying is true, then I will be shoot with the Formestane because I know it works for certain in regards to estro but I'm new to its strength gains? if you don't mind elaborating i'd appreciate it! thanks man

@Daycrawler...I have bulk ALCAR, Agmatine, and Beta Alanine. I've been stacking them preworkout with Hemavol and seeing some absurd pumps! its ridiculous. And yea I'll be picking up some focus xt for finals week because i've read some amazing reviews that guys have especially for studying purposes. I also have 'multi-strac' on the way from First Response Performance, its a solid all around and affordable multi. Also have their preworkout 'Reveille' on the way with it. Its high in arginine, citruline and beta alanine. So i'll keep the bulk stuff to add throughout the day. Appreciate the feedback man! Thanks!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
@SourDough...thanks for forwarding me that info, interesting read and deff informative! appreciate you getting back to me with feedback.

i'm certain now that I'll be going with AnaBeta stack. Have heard awesome things about Slin-Sane so with the write up you just showed me, i'm even more intrigued. As far as Erase and Form...I have never run Erase and only run Formestane while on cycle in the past so I'm not sure of its effects on strength? if what your saying is true, then I will be shoot with the Formestane because I know it works for certain in regards to estro but I'm new to its strength gains? if you don't mind elaborating i'd appreciate it! thanks man

@Daycrawler...I have bulk ALCAR, Agmatine, and Beta Alanine. I've been stacking them preworkout with Hemavol and seeing some absurd pumps! its ridiculous. And yea I'll be picking up some focus xt for finals week because i've read some amazing reviews that guys have especially for studying purposes. I also have 'multi-strac' on the way from First Response Performance, its a solid all around and affordable multi. Also have their preworkout 'Reveille' on the way with it. Its high in arginine, citruline and beta alanine. So i'll keep the bulk stuff to add throughout the day. Appreciate the feedback man! Thanks!
Ahhh. Look into Life Force next time.

As for ALCAR. Dose 2g daily. 1g AM/PM.

Anabeta idk about.

Tforce+Erase worked for me.

But check out logs on the products before you buy....

Focus XT is great. I do .5 scoop every morning.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
you know..... come to think of it.. be careful with the form bro.. most sports ban the use of AI's and Im sure that Form is one they would list... Erase on the otherhand is a 7-keto metabolite and found naturally in the body as it is so likely it wont get you into any trouble... again this is only if your in the season and having to worry bout the testing...

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
you know..... come to think of it.. be careful with the form bro.. most sports ban the use of AI's and Im sure that Form is one they would list... Erase on the otherhand is a 7-keto metabolite and found naturally in the body as it is so likely it wont get you into any trouble... again this is only if your in the season and having to worry bout the testing...
yea i'll be finishing up right around a month short of the start of the season. so Erase is prob the better option since we are playoff contender and once we reach regional's we are open to random post game testing lol

drizzzo

Awards
with androseries, what would you take as a PCT?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two bottles of X-Factor Advanced, a solid test booster like Test Factor or BioForge and your protein and multi of choice.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Id personally take in a lot more then that with all the estrogenic metabolites that will come with 4-DHEA....

Id at LEAST have an AI and really highly suggest still getting a SERM, they are typically cheaper then an OTC AI and easy as all get out to acquire... no point not to.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sorry I saw andro series and read andro mass...

It will highly depend on which product from the androseries you speak of...

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Two bottles of X-Factor Advanced, a solid test booster like Test Factor or BioForge and your protein and multi of choice.
Any reason why the majority of XF logs have better results than XFA logs?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AndroMass v3 would NOT require a AI as AndroHardv3 is built into it.

4DHEA directly agonizes the ER, and from user feedback (1 whom double dose AMv3) said ZERO gyno triggering/irritation was observed. I will be releasing the beta tester studies next week and the results are good. Blood work was great and all of them still had fully functioning LH and FSH mid cycle!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
the test/var is the best option, but $250 wont cut it

beastdrol lmfao......right nice suggestion considering how rough it is and toxic, poor op

the v3 stuff is pricey but if its better than the last version, and no real impact on health, its a good start

$250 can buy alot of protein and creatine imo