Prohormone cycle suggestions

JohnnyBlack

Awards
I am looking to lean out while gaining quality muscle too what prohormones would be good for this?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane and Hdrol get my approval

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I am looking to lean out while gaining quality muscle too what prohormones would be good for this?
How old are you? How long have you been training? What's your diet like? What your trying to accomplish can be done with diet.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not sure I'm 100% on my answer, maybe someone more advanced can chime in but I do think I read epi is easier on the liver & chances of gyno.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? How long have you been training? What's your diet like? What your trying to accomplish can be done with diet.
Agree. The OP is probably too young or doesn't need PH/AAS

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
X2X, unless you are 23, have been training for 5yrs and cant keep gaining muscle naturally you shouldnt be looking at PH's

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used many over the years, superdrol was the only one ever worth it from my experience.

Mike

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used many over the years, superdrol was the only one ever worth it from my experience.

Mike
Wow, lets pick the most toxic DS on the market to recommend to a newbie... classic. That is the LAST option anyone should consider as it takes so much planning and experience to take advantage of it properly.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monsterdrol
This from someone who is 165 and 6' tall... I think my legs weigh that. I would love to hear how you can justify being ready for something like Monsterdrol when you are far from your genetic maximum at best.

IronMan14

Awards
Hdrol is a very good ph for cutting or even putting on lean mass. Was wondering how Epistane has worked for people?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for lean gains

methyls/toxic:Epi, hdrol, d plex,Trenavar, Trenazone
non-methyls:5 aOHP seems to have some feedback, androhard, 1-T, furazadrol, Protomax