Test Booster Questions

H

Herm

Awards
Completely new to the forums. Ive been reading alot on these forums for the past month. Im completely ignorant to supplements as far as what stuff is compatible with what. I have been wondering lately how safe it would be to run natural test boosters simultaneously. I have tried pink magic and p6 one at a time and got decent results. My question is does anyone have experience running more than one natural test booster at the same time, if so what did they run. If not would there be any health implications that anyone could foresee from running two or three at the same time.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It depends on their mode of action. If they have the same ingredients then that is probably just redundant and a waste of money. If they boost test through different mechanisms then you will probably see added benefit.

H

Herm

Awards
Thanks for the response. If I did run a cycle of two or more natural test boosters would I need anything that is required during a cycle of phs? If so does anyone have any input on what would be good. Also does anyone think I should modify the dosage in any way.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No cycle support or PCT necessary. IMO don't stack testboosters. Bigdavid is right, but even with different MOAs, u can expect the law of diminishing returns.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No cycle support or PCT necessary. IMO don't stack testboosters. Bigdavid is right, but even with different MOAs, u can expect the law of diminishing returns.
Agreed with this here.

Mike

H

Herm

Awards
thankyou for the responses, greatly appreciated. When i ran either p6 or pink magic I had a great increase in workout ethic. At this point im trying to tone down my regime do due the fact that I know my caloric intake is way less than what it should be for the demand im putting on my body. I felt more of an urge to go heavy on exercises while on either. Ive been considering multiple suppliment stacks for a while and dont plan on getting into any of them until I start dieting correctly because I do understand that diet is more important than anything as just even a base. I guess if anything I would like to know what stack of supplements I should go on to achieve decent results. Im not ready to just into the PH realm until I have read more and understand the science behind it because I dont want to disrupt my body too much. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm seeing some good results from my Tests/100 patches. Transdermal delivery, no swallowing pills or anything.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Different ingredients boost testosterone through different mechanisms, which provides a synergistic effect.

My favorite natty test boosting stack is DAA/Erase.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I said this when people were talking about finding three test boosters to stack. I got a whole lot of arguing back lol. Buy three and stack them if you really wish? :)

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
using natural testosterone boosters i see no health issues using 2-4 of them at the same time. Ive used DAA + HCGenerate + forma stanzol (AI) with great results.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Well, it has become a culture thing. When someone looks for supplements, or when a new supplement comes out the first question asked is "what can I stack it with?" and "can I stack it with X?". Test boosters, Fat Burners, even pre-workouts. For some reason people think stacks result in "stacked" results.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different ingredients boost testosterone through different mechanisms, which provides a synergistic effect.

My favorite natty test boosting stack is DAA/Erase.
Doing that right now, but only day 3 :).

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it depends which ones you are looking at. if you want some good stack suggestions, then we are here to help. for example, Erase and Free Test Should NOT be stacked together (unless you ran a half dose of each which is pointless IMO). Here are some good stacks

AnaBeta, Free Test (or Erase), DAA

IGF 2, Anabeta, DAA

Sustain Alpha + TCF 1 + EndoAMP

There are so many more good stacks out there. products mainly from PES, Athletix that you would be happy with (results wise)

H

Herm

Awards
I was considering doing the athletix stack of division titanium and formula x, has anyone tried this yet?