Need fat loss advice with supplements and test boosters

JohnnyBlack

Awards
I'm about to start doing P90X and am currently cleaning up my diet to help out and also going to pick up the cardio a little. Those are the three main factors but does anyone know any good test boosters or supplements that would help out?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm about to start doing P90X and am currently cleaning up my diet to help out and also going to pick up the cardio a little. Those are the three main factors but does anyone know any good test boosters or supplements that would help out?
Swole stack &/or OxyElitePro.

I seem to have trouble too. I think with cardio and good diet u should be good.

GHO5T

Awards
If youre trying to cut I would look into Dexaprine from iForce. Youll get some insane energy for your workouts and also reduced appetite and cravings. The mood enhancement is one the things I felt the most on it.

Some others to look into are Lean Xtreme, HEAT, and Reduce Xt.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
When I dieted for a bodybuilding contest I used winnibol stack with trenavol. Winnibol is a e-blocker, so u will have higher test levels. Trenavol also raises test to a extent. I used lipo 6 black, then finish up with gaspari mitotropin. Make sure keep carnal low. Take carbs before p90x session. Raise fat and protein intake also. Good luck. BTW bodyfat drop to 4% at 152 1/4 lbs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
formastanzol.......

but unfortunately it is oos.

try at2/needtoslin. haven't tried it yet but heard good things about n2burn-profile looks very inclusive!

JohnnyBlack

Awards
Alight thanks for the help and I've heard a lot if great things about all te n2 supplements

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since your dieting and looking to keep test elevated which can take a nose dive through strenuous training and caloric deficit, something like supremecy with nutrient repartitioning effects may be helpful or something like Testabolan V.2 as it can free up bound, inactive testosterone with as well as ALCAR to help burn fat.

Mike

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I would say dexaprine since it's great for energy levels and stimulating thermogenesis. If you're in a caloric deficit, I agree with Mike on the ALCAR and the Testabolan, maybe through DAA in or some other test booster to boost overall levels, while freeing up bound test simultaneously. And reduce xt would be a solid addition too

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there is a good reason you have heard good things about the n2 products!!!!

THEY WORK.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Here's real advice OP.

P90x might help you cut down but odds are you're not going to have much muscle once you're finally done cutting down. I would suggest you get into a real weight lifting routine, nothing fancy many just get into the weight room and stick compound lifts and don't skimp on the squats or dead lifts. As far as supplements go now you should keep it simple, start with protein and make sure you're getting a decent amount in via diet+supplementation. The goal for protein should be around 1g/lb body weight for the average lifter. I would start there, if you have any other questions feel free to PM me for real advice on setting yourself up right from the get go.