N2 Shampoo, cant find anywhere?

  1. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Answers
    0

    N2 Shampoo, cant find anywhere?


    Looking to buy this stuff asap but can't find it online for sale anywhere? Anyone know where I can get this?

  2. Registered User
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0


    it is sold at need to build muscle .com
  3. Registered User
    GHO5T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    306
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    it is sold at need to build muscle .com
    This... bought some this morning
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Answers
    0


    Don't forget needto139 for 15% off
  5. Registered User
    GHO5T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    306
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Don't forget needto139 for 15% off
    O now you tell us
  6. Registered User
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    O now you tell us
    email them to see if you can still cancel the order. once cancelled, place new one
  7. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the replies Ordered 2 days ago at 15% off, was like $28.00. Hope it works as well as some people say.
  8. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18
    Thanks for the replies Ordered 2 days ago at 15% off, was like $28.00. Hope it works as well as some people say.
    I think you will be pleased. From what I hear, n2shampoo is some good stuff!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I think you will be pleased. From what I hear, n2shampoo is some good stuff!
    Thanks for the reply, I am currently on Day 4 of shampoo. No noticeable changes yet but it smells great! BTW I love reading your cycle logs, great stuff man keep up the hard work!
  10. Registered User
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0


    what exactly are you expecting from a shampoo?
  11. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    I didn't notice much until several weeks in, but it did start to minimize my shedding a bit. I've been using it for ~9-10 weeks, now.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  12. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by masonmarin18 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I am currently on Day 4 of shampoo. No noticeable changes yet but it smells great! BTW I love reading your cycle logs, great stuff man keep up the hard work!

    Thanks a lot bro! Repped!

    Hope the N2shampoo is treating you well!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  13. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    what exactly are you expecting from a shampoo?
    Well on my cycle I experienced in some slight hair thinning, so I'm just expecting some hair growth, maybe a little thickness, only time will tell. Ill defintly use this next time I cycle though because of the DHT blocker.
  14. Registered User
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0


    big farma companies with billions of dollars only came up with Rogaine (by accident), propecia, and maybecone or two others. Do you honestly think small companies will produce a shapoo that will regrow hair? the best you can hope for is slowing down of hairloss. Maybe prevention at best but I wouldn't bet on it with PH cycles. Sorry not criticizing you, just trying to set more realistic expectations.
  15. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    big farma companies with billions of dollars only came up with Rogaine (by accident), propecia, and maybecone or two others. Do you honestly think small companies will produce a shapoo that will regrow hair? the best you can hope for is slowing down of hairloss. Maybe prevention at best but I wouldn't bet on it with PH cycles. Sorry not criticizing you, just trying to set more realistic expectations.
    People have had great results on this stuff. My hair still looks great so i'm not worried, just thought id drop a measly 28$ to see if my hair might thicken a little, I see where you're coming from but even if I have no results I still have a great smelling shampoo.
  16. Registered User
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0


    which is great. Glad you like it and i hope it treats you well.
  17. Registered User
    gav86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    67
    Answers
    0


    im not a rep. so i hope this counts for something. havent noticed any hair growth in 2 weeks but it has definately volumised my hair at least. looking at lot better. this is a good product. id reccomend it
  18. Registered User
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gav86 View Post
    im not a rep. so i hope this counts for something. havent noticed any hair growth in 2 weeks but it has definately volumised my hair at least. looking at lot better. this is a good product. id reccomend it
    Good to hear, I'll be sure to update my progess as the weeks go by as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Shampoo
    By Jorsn in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 04:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in