Is DAA a safe supplement to use? What should i look for?

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
It's the first time i'll use DAA. Is it dangerous? What's the dosage?

I will stack it with dexaprine, alptha t2 and erase.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the first time i'll use DAA. Is it dangerous? What's the dosage?

I will stack it with dexaprine, alptha t2 and erase.
TCF-1 is a great DAA product. I can get you a deal on it as well, I'll shoot you a PM.

Just make sure you get a soluble version. Test Force 2 works great as well.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
TCF-1 is a great DAA product. I can get you a deal on it as well, I'll shoot you a PM.

Just make sure you get a soluble version. Test Force 2 works great as well.
What's the ingredient profile? Other than DAA of course.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have never thought of DAA as a 'dangerous' supplement. However, I would treat it as anything else you put into your body and research it first.
I have always had good things from DAA. No noticeable bad.

About 3g/daily seems the most optimal.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have never thought of DAA as a 'dangerous' supplement. However, I would treat it as anything else you put into your body and research it first.

Like Click said 3g/day is a good dose. I take 3g and mix it like a shot into crystal light or juice upon waking, then pound it back. I will have my morning protein shake immediately after the shot. I used to mix the DAA into the shake, but it ruins the flavor and I was finding myself nursing the shake or sometimes not finishing it at all.

To be honest I think the bulk powder DAA from nutraplanet (under $15 for 100g) is the most cost efficient supplement I've ever used, except for bulk Dicreatine Malate which is only a few bucks for 100g

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
the main thing that worries me about DAA is the rise in prolactin. you may want to take it with L-dopa or B6

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am taking Tcf-1 now for almost 10 days in a row now and no results yet ,like i di with other DAA BRANDS,just my .02 cents

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
the main thing that worries me about DAA is the rise in prolactin. you may want to take it with L-dopa or B6
I'll take it with erase. Isn't it safe?

I have the DAA from primaforce. Should i use it for only one month and then do a cycle off?

Every day 3gr in the morning with empty stomach? Can i take at the same time alpha t2, erase and dexaprine?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if erase affects prolactin. I read it lowers estrogen and cortisol.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've never had any noticeable issue and I've used DAA a handful of times - in the past many hormonal supplements have caused a lot of sensitivity in my chest (I don't use any ph's because of how poorly I react to them) but I never had that issue with DAA.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, but why risk it when B6 is cheap. there are many who experienced high prolactin. Personally, I would take B6 or L-Dopa to be safe specially without bloodwork.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe, but why risk it when B6 is cheap. there are many who experienced high prolactin. Personally, I would take B6 or L-Dopa to be safe specially without bloodwork.
I wasn't doubing you just tossing my experience in there

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agreed with this here. I plan to start running DAA again when my damn package comes! "Out for delivery." IM WAITING! :p

GHO5T

Awards
3g of DAA daily is fine. However, due to solubility issues with bulk DAA I would take roughly 5-6g daily split into multiple doses and consumed with lots of water.

Staking it with an ai like Erase or Inhibit E would be ideal... i personally would add in agmatine also

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
DAA is safe, should be consumed at 3g/daily. SNS DAA uses the sodium DAA and exact dose used in the study that demonstrates that DAA elevates T in healthy male humans, and the SNS DAA is capped for convenience.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used SNS DAA powder and no problems with solubility and it worked very well. Coop ^^^ outlined the optimal dosing. Run it for ~8 weeks and then a month off.

BULLS

Awards
DAA is safe, should be consumed at 3g/daily. SNS DAA uses the sodium DAA and exact dose used in the study that demonstrates that DAA elevates T in healthy male humans, and the SNS DAA is capped for convenience.
Have you ever used more than 3g daily? On the sns bottle of Daa caps they suggest taking two doses the 1st two weeks

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken it for two months straight with no problems. Well besides the fact that it makes me "run" to the bathroom a lot. Seriously though it works well enough that I didn't mind the brown waterfall effect.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Not skeptical about your neurons?

newman897

newman897

Awards
Everyone one says on this thread 3G a day just got test force 2 this week and it says 2 servings a day at 3 g a piece should I stick with 3G or do it twice ?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Everyone one says on this thread 3G a day just got test force 2 this week and it says 2 servings a day at 3 g a piece should I stick with 3G or do it twice ?
Just do 3g, timed however you please. But keep in mind testforce 2 uses calcium chelate so the MW are different.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I have taken it for two months straight with no problems. Well besides the fact that it makes me "run" to the bathroom a lot. Seriously though it works well enough that I didn't mind the brown waterfall effect.
That happens only to you?

newman897

newman897

Awards
3g of DAA daily is fine. However, due to solubility issues with bulk DAA I would take roughly 5-6g daily split into multiple doses and consumed with lots of water.
Would ya take 5-6 with nutra planets daa?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need more than 3 grams. Anything over that is a waste in my opinion. Plus you are more likely to get the runs.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
Today i'll start the stack.

Is it ok to take on empty stomach in the morning DAA, alpha t2, erase and dexaprine at the same time? 15-30 minutes before breakfast.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would say its fairly safe gona try the formax soon it has DAA in it. if you want bulk DAA i would rec NTBM's bulk DAA good price on it.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
I'm on 3rd day on DAA. It has very bad mixability! Why?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established