Tribulus - AnabolicMinds.com

Tribulus

Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.

Tribulus

Is it pretty much yesterday's news at this point, or worthwhile? I'm looking for a T boost, but, at 42, I want to make sure I'm not compromising anything else, health wise. Is DAA ok to look at?

Quote Originally Posted by eddieSt.james View Post
    Is it pretty much yesterday's news at this point, or worthwhile? I'm looking for a T boost, but, at 42, I want to make sure I'm not compromising anything else, health wise. Is DAA ok to look at?
    Tribulus has been bunked as useless for raising test levels (i can post studies if you need them).

Look into Tropinol and Testabolan from iForce. There is also Bioforge, Activate xtreme, and DAA.

DAA is great product that is gaining popularity. IMO I would do Tropinol + DAA

Reputation Reputation

trib = useless

daa on the other hand, A+
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

Stats
    5'8"  171 lbs.

Go for DAA, I'm 38 and have found it extremely effective both in the gym, heightened feelings of well being etc.
    Add another test booster like the ones previously mentioned for some extra kick.

I do find cycling test boosters at my age very worthwhile.
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll go for the DAA...Formula x (Has daa)is a good all around pre workout..Look into that and also add a test booster
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

idk why your title says trib when your asking about DAA. Anyways, DAA is a very good supplement for test boosting. i like to stack it with Sustain Alpha and IGF 2
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAA is definitely one of the best options for boosting natural testosterone levels. I'm a fan of Tropinol, about 3 weeks into it and I notice a big difference, just have to be careful with the dosing. I'm stacking that, Reversitol for estrogen control, and DAA (3 grams daily). Also would recommend Bioforge and Activate Extreme
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    Tribulus has been bunked as useless for raising test levels (i can post studies if you need them).

Look into Tropinol and Testabolan from iForce.

DAA is great product that is gaining popularity. IMO I would do Tropinol + DAA
    Currently on tropinol and testabolan v.2 right now, loving it for test boosting and libido! DAA is a solid, cheap addition and I plan to run that along side when my order comes in!

OP, trib works good for libido, but thats about it.

Mike

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Currently on tropinol and testabolan v.2 right now, loving it for test boosting and libido! DAA is a solid, cheap addition and I plan to run that along side when my order comes in!OP, trib works good for libido, but thats about it.Mike
    also good for a boost in mood and aggression-trib can hardly be called worthless, imo. chuck diesel built his company around trib, and i and many others have had great results on trib based products!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.

Thanks, guys. Seems like DAA is the way to go, with some additional boosting. Will give that a go.
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stay away from trib and try something like Formula-X, it's a complete product of test boosting, pre-workout aggression and recovery. I'd look into the Hardcore Athletix stack as well, Formula-X/Division 1/TitaniumXL, it's at a great price right now at Nutraplanet.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 08:53 PM
  2. tribulus
    By elitemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 08:55 PM
  3. The New Tribulus
    By nattydisaster in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 11:29 AM
  4. Low T and Tribulus