Cutting Stack

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey Guys,
I see some usernames I remember, I've been away from the forum scene for quite some time due to personal circumstances, but I've still been training hardcore and I'm just hoping for a little guidance. I'm sitting at around 16% bodyfat or so right now and I'm looking to begin leaning out, planning to get into the single %'s again. I've put together an awesome cutting stack (IMO) at a pretty low price thanks to Nutraplanet's awesome bulk selection. I'm playing with some new stuff, so I was hoping to get some input.

Supplements I'm Using:
Roxylean ECA
Nutraplanet CLA
Nutraplanet Leucine
Nutraplanet D-Aspartic Acid
Nutraplanet Waxy Maize
Nutraplanet Dicreatine Malate
Nutraplanet Beta Alanine
Xtend

7am - Immediately upon waking 1 Roxylean

745am - 3g D-Aspartic Acid and 4g Leucine mixed together with crystal light in a "shot" then washed down with a protein shake and 1g CLA.

11am - 4g Leucine mixed into yogurt and 1g CLA

1130am (prepared then and sipped 30 minutes before and during workout) 2 scoops Xtend with 5g Leucine

1pm (post workout) 1 scoop waxymaize, 3g Dicreatine Malate, 3g BetaAlanine, 4g Leucine, 2 scoops whey

3pm Lunch with multi vitamin and 1g CLA

4pm another serving Roxylean

8pm another 1g CLA with high protein meal

I didn't add in my foods other than when they are accompanied by supplements. My nutrition will be ~2400 calories/day with high protein, decent amounts of fats, and carbs under 150g daily.

Is it worth adding another serving of leucine before bed? It seems like half the people recommend megadosing Leucine while the other half favor low doses - I'd certainly like to make the supplements last longer but I don't want to lose such a small dose that I'm wasting my time. This is my first time using Leucine (have used BCAA in the past).

My other question is, should I avoid mixing the leucing and DAA together for any reason? Since they both taste awful, it would be nice to be able to just down a single shot.

This is also my first time using Roxylean, I really liked OEP so I'm hoping to see a similar benefit at a lower price tag. The bottom line is that my nutrition will be 90% of the battle, I'm sure if i keep that clean the differences between the two products will be pretty negligable.

I value all your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to help me.

Testmonster

Awards
I'm interested to see how you like the roxy.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm interested to see how you like the roxy.
I'll let you know. I'm still buzzing from my first dose ~4 hours later, but its only day 1.

To be honest I use fat burners almost exclusively for the "placebo effect". We all know that a clean diet will knock off 1.5lb/week, but by taking the fat burner i get a few benefits:

1) When I spend money on a product, I want the most out of it so it makes me eat cleaner.

2) The caffeine buzz is a nice reminder all day that I'm cutting

3) The appetite suppression from a good prouct is also helpful.

For ~$20 I figured I'd give it a shot.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump your CLA dose 8g daily and you can throw your BCAA+Leucine in a gallon of water and drink thru the day with some crystal light lemon flavor yeap I hate but is the only no has maltodextrin.

You can put your diet too ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Adding the extra leucine isnt a bad idea. but when your already going to take BCAA and/or whey i dont think you should be adding more. You will already be getting enough, the extra wont be doing too much.

Like you 1130 dose, i see no need for extra leucine.

Mixing DAA + leucine will be fine IMO. I would split you creatine and beta alanine doses into 2. 1.5g's of creatine and beta alanine pre WO, 1.5 of both post WO.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bump your CLA dose 8g daily and you can throw your BCAA+Leucine in a gallon of water and drink thru the day with some crystal light lemon flavor yeap I hate but is the only no has maltodextrin.

~745am 2 scoops of syntha-6 in unsweetened almond milk and water

~1030am lowfat plain greek yogurt with 1 TBSP natural peanut butter, 1/2 scoop of chocolate whey, cinnamon and about 1 tbsp raw oats
OR
200 calorie supreme protein bar

~145pm postworkout 2 scoops whey and 1 scoop waxy maize

~245pm lean protein with carbs, alot of times this is ~6 eggs with reduced fat swiss cheese and a wheat sandwich thin. I try having raw veggies as well with this meal, usually dipped in hummus but sometimes light dressing. If I have leftovers it will be chicken breast with good carbs (brown rice or 1/2 sweet potato or wheat tortilla chips. The last option for lunch is Lean Turkey on a sandwich thin with reduced fat swiss and some wheat tortilla chips.

~530pm 1/4 cup almonds

~830pm I have dinner which is always high in protein and I try to keep carbs very very low here. Lean steak, Chicken, Turkey tips are my usual go-to's and I have a huge serving of veggies with it to fill up without high carb levels.

I always eat super clean during the week but obviously at 16% I indulge myself on the weekends. I was leaning out very slowly, I want to ramp it up though.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I know a lot of people who follow this protocol, my only concern was whether or not leucine/BCAA will deteriorate when left in solution all day - any ideas on that? I wouldn't want to waste it but mixing up a giant Xtend/Leucine concoction would be pretty easy. Could I toss my creatine and beta alanine in there?

Maybe I'll bump the CLA up to 2g per dose and take 3-4 doses per day?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Adding the extra leucine isnt a bad idea. but when your already going to take BCAA and/or whey i dont think you should be adding more. You will already be getting enough, the extra wont be doing too much.

Like you 1130 dose, i see no need for extra leucine.

Mixing DAA + leucine will be fine IMO. I would split you creatine and beta alanine doses into 2. 1.5g's of creatine and beta alanine pre WO, 1.5 of both post WO.
Thanks maybe I'll cut back my Leucine then. I would rather do the creatine/beta alanine before and after, initially I was using a pre-workout product which had creatine/beta alanine in it with caffeine, but with the Roxylean I didn't want to take more caffeine.

I manage a women's fitness facility (I'm a personal trainer) and I don't like being seen mixing too many powders which is why I opted for the single dose. You know the average woman, I don't want people thinking I'm using steroids and have that word go around the gym. Do you think it makes much of a difference? I'm just thinking my serum levels of both would be elevated by now right? I've been using the beta alanine and creatine for over a month.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know a lot of people who follow this protocol, my only concern was whether or not leucine/BCAA will deteriorate when left in solution all day - any ideas on that? I wouldn't want to waste it but mixing up a giant Xtend/Leucine concoction would be pretty easy. Could I toss my creatine and beta alanine in there?

Maybe I'll bump the CLA up to 2g per dose and take 3-4 doses per day?
look this :http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-discussion-dr/184337-bcaa-discussion-thread.html

and for the CLA read this : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-discussion-dr/185197-ergogenics-fatty-acids.html post #5 and #6 ;)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I really appreciate your help.

The leucine is pretty tough to drink, its probably one of the worst bulk powder's I've messed with except for cissus. It's not the flavor that gets you, but the leucine forms these dry clumps which float (hydrophobic I guess) that are pretty tough to get down.