Testosterone Boosting Stack

TheYogurtMan

Awards
Was considering trying a mild cycle but honestly there is so much to learn and I'm the type of person to make sure everything is perfect before trying anything (any beginner threads would be helpful but I digress). So instead I'm looking for a good test booster/AI stack. My main concern is retaining any gains made after discontinuing use so that's something to consider if you decide to give any recommendations. My diet is solid (will post if requested) and I very rarely drink.

After doing some research, these are the products that seem to be very popular on this website.

PES Erase (Have heard VERY good feedback about this, will likely use and stack with something else)
PES Anabeta (Looks like a unique product, is this even considered a test booster?)
BPS Endosurge
Reversitol V2 (The only thing that makes me wary about this is that I've actually seen it in retailers, which normally don't carry very good test boosters)
Testopro (Looks similar to Endosurge, main ingredient in both is 3,4 Divanil)
Formadrol

I know D-Aspartic Acid is very popular. This is the main ingredient in Viridex XT which I've tried and really got nothing out of (perhaps underdosed?). Anyway, any feedback is appreciated, thank you!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first three on the list would make a killer combo!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sustain Alpha + AnaBeta + IGF 2 this is my favorite stack

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't let the fact that reversitol v.2 is in local retailing deter you. Reversitol V2 is a very solid test booster/estrogen modulator, designed to do exactly what it says it will do. The reformulation has been great from the V.1 version as we removed some of the stronger AI's that were causing rebound and oversupression issues. Since the change, reversitol v.2 has only gotten tons of great, consistent feedback. Most people love the big boost in libido.

Mike

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Id stack DAA and erase as a basic stack. DAA is dirt cheap and it works. From there u could throw in endosurge to lower prolactin and boost free test :)

TheYogurtMan

Awards
Also, none of these products/stacks are intense enough to require PCT or support supps correct?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was considering trying a mild cycle but honestly there is so much to learn and I'm the type of person to make sure everything is perfect before trying anything (any beginner threads would be helpful but I digress). So instead I'm looking for a good test booster/AI stack. My main concern is retaining any gains made after discontinuing use so that's something to consider if you decide to give any recommendations. My diet is solid (will post if requested) and I very rarely drink.

After doing some research, these are the products that seem to be very popular on this website.

PES Erase (Have heard VERY good feedback about this, will likely use and stack with something else) Solid product for sure
PES Anabeta (Looks like a unique product, is this even considered a test booster?) used it, great for hardening but not a ton of mass from it and no it isnt a test booster
BPS Endosurge
Reversitol V2 (The only thing that makes me wary about this is that I've actually seen it in retailers, which normally don't carry very good test boosters) Great fro controlling estrogen and making sure the bad estrogen is converted to good estrogen :)
Testopro (Looks similar to Endosurge, main ingredient in both is 3,4 Divanil) rather just buy bulk 3,4 divanil

Formadrol

I know D-Aspartic Acid is very popular. This is the main ingredient in Viridex XT which I've tried and really got nothing out of (perhaps underdosed?). Anyway, any feedback is appreciated, thank you!
yes i would say that viridext XT was underdosed as you need 3g of DAA a day

my personal stack that I am going to run soon hopefully will look like this
3g D-Aspartic Acid
tropinol 3 caps a day
reversitol
testobolan for the divanil
erase to control cortisol and keep gains :)

always have BCAA multi and lots of protein so that is not needed to be said :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

TheYogurtMan

Awards
Thanks for all your help, I went with an Endosurge and Erase stack. With that I have the four pronged attack (Test Boosting, Aromatase Inhibiting, Cortisol blocking, prolactin lowering). Some of the products I was looking at contained LCLT, which I'm already getting in my multi anyway (Anavite).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
endosurge/erase/anabeta are all great great....but i have to add some others that are very effective-recycle/titanium/transaderm/hcgenerate/formastanzol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

PES Erase (Have heard VERY good feedback about this, will likely use and stack with something else)
PES Anabeta (Looks like a unique product, is this even considered a test booster?)
BPS Endosurge
Reversitol V2 (The only thing that makes me wary about this is that I've actually seen it in retailers, which normally don't carry very good test boosters)
Testopro (Looks similar to Endosurge, main ingredient in both is 3,4 Divanil)
Formadrol

IMO

DAA-ERASE-Anabeta-HCGenerate-Transderm

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i would say that viridext XT was underdosed as you need 3g of DAA a day

my personal stack that I am going to run soon hopefully will look like this
3g D-Aspartic Acid
tropinol 3 caps a day
reversitol
testobolan for the divanil
erase to control cortisol and keep gains :)

always have BCAA multi and lots of protein so that is not needed to be said :)

Thats a hell of stack! Im doing tropinol, testabolan v.2, and reversitol v.2 right now, adding in erase soon and daa for the last 4 weeks!

Mike

GHO5T

Awards
Tropinol + Triazole is a good stack ...... as well as Bioforge, Activate Xtreme, and DAA can be thrown in the mix

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
My Anabeta + Erase + DAA PCT stack has served me very well. Still have good gains at the gym even after being done with my cycle, so I can't really complain there.

Recently had a 1 week unforeseeable break, went back to the gym thinking my weights were going to drop on me (DC routine, constant improvement, yada yada) so I kept all weights the same they were before my week break. Long and behold, I increased reps in every single one of my lifts, and even increased weight in some.

So if you want my 2c, go for that. Good strength, good gains, great pump, even after a cycle.