PLEASE BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL SIZEON!

bono435

Awards
I've used SizeOn since I was 16 years old, back in high school. I am now 21 years old, and to my disappointment last year I saw Gaspari Nutrition decided to discontinue SizeOn the original formula, and instead sell two different SizeOn products (SizeOn Precontest and Max Performance).

At first I was naive, I should of known from the beginning, the hints were there...The lower price, the different ingredients... they didnt do a damn thing. With the original SizeOn, they had "Creatine Glucanate" in it, with multiple other ingredients such as something called PeakATP..all of which are nowhere to be found in the new SizeOn products. Nothing worked as well as the original SizeOn, the energy, the gains, the product was unbelievable.

What I Don't understand is why other companies have not taken advantage, and created a product similar to the ORIGINAL SizeOn, and make some money, because there are many angry people out there like me who want the old SizeOn back.

Whatever reasons Gaspari had for discontinuing the Original SizeOn, cost...FDA...whatever, it sucks because I KNEW it would work like clockwork.

PLEASE GASPARI OR ANOTHER COMPANY..BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL SIZEON FORMULA!!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
They revised the formula because they made it better, and now people who are on carb-restricted diets can use something during their workouts to stimulate protein synthesis and spare muscle glycogen, and overall just help recovery, hence the max performance and pre-contest. The creatine gluconate they were using was replaced with creatine monohydrate and magnesium creatine chelate, both of which are just as effective, and the carb content in the max performance is higher than the old formula, which helps with that insulogenic pump. The addition of the the fractionated whey peptides as well as the BCAA's (2 grams of leucine alone are present in one scoop) helps jack up protein synthesis, and there were no BCAA's in the old formula. So, the new formula does have some differences, but they are for the better, as the new formula is just overall better as a whole than the old one, although I too was a big fan of the old Size-On.

Also, plenty of other companies have released intra-workout products over the years. It's a pretty large category, and people use a number of different things, but they are all similar to some degree. BCAA's, EAA's, and things like Size-on (carbs, creatine, BCAA's, basically a mixture of things) are pretty much the main things people use nowadays, and everyone has their preference, although most products out there are effective. If you're not getting the gains you used to get, I'd reassess your diet and training, since no one product will give you ridiculous gains; diet and training are always first, with diet being the majority of the equation :)

bono435

Awards
Do you not realize that the new SizeOn's are COMPLETELY different products? The old SizeOn if you take a look on google images or w.e and compare the ingredients..its a HUGE difference. I dont care what Gaspari says about it being a better product...its not true. The PeakATP is GONE in the new formulas..along with the Creatine Gluconate which worked great..along with the cell volumizing matrix. Who cares about BCAA's...I get my BCAA's from my protein drinks.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do realize, they produced a better product, correct? They didn't downgrade by any means.

Mike

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm also gonna assume that when you were 16 you were growing alot more than you are now? BTW, I just picked up a new tub of size-on max, and have only tried the older one, so i'll chime back on here in a month or so and let you guys know if I noticed a diff performance wise.

bono435

Awards
Im 21 now, and correct I was growing more when I was 16. But that doesnt change the fact that when I was 19, and 20 the product was still kickass, and always worked. Gaspari Nutrition SAYS that they created a better formula Mike, but did they really? The price of the old SizeOn was around 65 to 70 for a tub. The new stuff is much more cheaper..hmm. And I heard through the grapevine that Gaspari might have changed the product due to how the original formula was too expensive for them to produce.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Im 21 now, and correct I was growing more when I was 16. But that doesnt change the fact that when I was 19, and 20 the product was still kickass, and always worked. Gaspari Nutrition SAYS that they created a better formula Mike, but did they really? The price of the old SizeOn was around 65 to 70 for a tub. The new stuff is much more cheaper..hmm. And I heard through the grapevine that Gaspari might have changed the product due to how the original formula was too expensive for them to produce.
I dont think so. Allnatural's info is legit and appears to be 100% spot on.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO, 70 bucks for a tub? Where in the world do you shop? The new formula is more expensive at 35-40 bucks.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO, 70 bucks for a tub? Where in the world do you shop? The new formula is more expensive at 35-40 bucks.
I was thinking the same thing. I never recalled spending 70 bucks even for old Size-On. However, I am thrifty. ;)

bono435

Awards
Okay it was around 60...at vitamin shoppe, and GNC. But they always ran specials so I was able to get it for 45 sometimes at Vitamin Shoppe. GNC was always more expensive and would never get it from there.

the main thing is here, is that Gaspari did away with "PEAK ATP" and other stuff inside there older products.

I dont understand how you guys can just agree with everything Gaspari says, without looking at certain facts.