i am 16 can I take AnaBeta by PES

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I am 16 and I am looking to gain lean muscle mass and strength safely. I read some reviews on AnaBeta by PES and some people were having a lot of success with it. I am wondering if it would be safe for me to use at my age. Thanks in advance.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
16 = shouldn't be spending money on anything besides the basics.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You don't need anything wit your test levels. If anything, just focus on homemade weight gainers and eating quality foods.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wonder what the label says...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
All I used when I was 16 and getting started was a multi, protein, and creatine. Some people here may even say don't use creatine but if you are going to use anything I wouldn't use more than the simple stuff. I remember when I was 16 through 18 I gained 60 lbs in two years just by stuffing my face and lifting 3 times a week.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Thanks for the responses. The info about it says that it naturally raises test and is not prohormonal. Is that still bad?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat peanut butter and wash it down with half and half!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the responses. The info about it says that it naturally raises test and is not prohormonal. Is that still bad?
your test is naturally at its highest during your teen years, its called puberty. you dont need supplements to boost your t levels, you just need eat, sleep, and lift.

Flabby

Awards
As far as I've heard, nobody knows how or why Anabeta works. Not doctors, not PES, not anyone on this board. For that reason alone I would avoid if if your body is still developing.

If you're anything like I was at that age, your biggest problem is probably that you don't sleep enough. Sleep is very anabolic.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I used when I was 16 and getting started was a multi, protein, and creatine. Some people here may even say don't use creatine but if you are going to use anything I wouldn't use more than the simple stuff. I remember when I was 16 through 18 I gained 60 lbs in two years just by stuffing my face and lifting 3 times a week.
Even at 21 you don't really need anything but just to eat and sleep and train.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I am 16 and I am looking to gain lean muscle mass and strength safely. I read some reviews on AnaBeta by PES and some people were having a lot of success with it. I am wondering if it would be safe for me to use at my age. Thanks in advance.
Shoot up with skim milk, trust me.

steppinRazor

Awards
As far as I've heard, nobody knows how or why Anabeta works. Not doctors, not PES, not anyone on this board.
I'm not so sure about that..lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was 16 I was eating 2 pounds of 70/30 ground beef, 1 gallon whole milk, 1 jar peanut butter, 1 carton of eggs and made all my shakes with half and half. That was just my protein :D no supplements lol didn't have money

Stonecold2431

Awards
im new here. need some tips on how to lose fat

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
D*** staked Cop are u saying 1 jar of peanut butter a day?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was in my teens my metabolism was so fast I needed to eat that much to gain.

What's the D*** in your post mean?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
How about train real hard in the gym for 3 or 4 years and see what the mirror tells you then. Eat good,train, rest and don't drink.