Taking a Crack at AX's Easter Egg

  1. Taking a Crack at AX's Easter Egg


    SlimFX

    Slim FX

    Easter Egg

    Easter Egg

    SlimFX Easter Egg.

    This might have been worthless, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there's some sort of "First person to mention SlimFX in a thread wins a bottle or some such."

    After the samples I last received I promptly bought a tub of RecoverPro and a bottle of Maniac. Loved both. Was just thinking that if a sample of SlimFX were shipped, history may repeat itself... just sayin'. Wink. Dropped from 280 to 195 and STUUCCCKKKKKKKK. Currently one week into Erase. But still.

    Zing!


  2. OH! Also, I got a sample of Spirodex once and bought a bottle of that, too. JUST SAYING. I'm a sucker for samples. Winkkkk.

  3. hahaha!
    Funny stuff.

    Worth a shot right?
    I'm Back...
    •   
       


  4. I feel it was! Ya' neevvvvverrrr know. Guess I'll wait for some logs. ^_^ I have high hopes for the stuff.

  5. Sure why not bro.. .If you live in the US that is.. If so,

    Send me a PM with addy, email and phony..

  6. 280 to 195 that is really good. How long did that take you?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    Sure why not bro.. .If you live in the US that is.. If so,

    Send me a PM with addy, email and phony..
    Will do!!! I'll even write as detailed a sample review as I can muster. AX is great.

    T-Bone: about 6 months... a little too quick, perhaps...

  8. Hell YEAH we are!

    I'll register you any minute now! Looking forward to see that review

  9. i won a free bottle, anxiously awaiting its arrival
    Always willing to learn :D

  10. Looking forward to writing it! I know I'll be impressed.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Looking forward to writing it! I know I'll be impressed.
    Honestly, be honest! Don't be "impressed" before you get it and try it. When that happens, and if it doesn't live up to expectations, it's that much worse for you. Go into testing something new with an open mind and without bias as much as you can. Sure, we're giving a way of ton of product, but does that alone make the products awesome? Nope, not at all. That just means we're pretty insane for spending a ton of money on some folks possibly throwing a good word around in the future. Let the product speak for itself, man. If it's good, say it! If it's not, say that, too!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Honestly, be honest! Don't be "impressed" before you get it and try it. When that happens, and if it doesn't live up to expectations, it's that much worse for you. Go into testing something new with an open mind and without bias as much as you can. Sure, we're giving a way of ton of product, but does that alone make the products awesome? Nope, not at all. That just means we're pretty insane for spending a ton of money on some folks possibly throwing a good word around in the future. Let the product speak for itself, man. If it's good, say it! If it's not, say that, too!
    Plannin' on it, chief.

    But AX's track record speaks for itself, and I'm EXPECTING to be impressed, is all I mean. If I'm not, I will speak the truth.

    I don't know why the guy with the machine gun, just thought it looked cool... just sayin'.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Plannin' on it, chief.

    But AX's track record speaks for itself, and I'm EXPECTING to be impressed, is all I mean. If I'm not, I will speak the truth.

    I don't know why the guy with the machine gun, just thought it looked cool... just sayin'.
    LOL well good luck on your goals and thanks for the kind words towards AX.


    Ps
    The Machine gun guy is because your gonna kill it.

    Pss
    You know you can win more stuff if you want too The AX Ultra Contest - INSANELY HUGE!!!!!! Anyone can.....just sayin'.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  14. Looking forward to seeing your review of Slim FX. I am excited to give it a whirl myself.
    I'm Back...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Honestly, be honest! Don't be "impressed" before you get it and try it. When that happens, and if it doesn't live up to expectations, it's that much worse for you. Go into testing something new with an open mind and without bias as much as you can. Sure, we're giving a way of ton of product, but does that alone make the products awesome? Nope, not at all. That just means we're pretty insane for spending a ton of money on some folks possibly throwing a good word around in the future. Let the product speak for itself, man. If it's good, say it! If it's not, say that, too!
    Some true words my friend!
    Couldnt have said it better myself, litterally

  16. If I knew how to post YouTube videos, I'd post Sum41's "Still Waiting" right now. Because I'm hilarious, is why.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    If I knew how to post YouTube videos, I'd post Sum41's "Still Waiting" right now. Because I'm hilarious, is why.
    Products are shipped to and arriving at retailers, these next weeks are going to be quite busy with sending out to contest winners and forum/facebook giveaways
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  18. Please do not mistake my bad attempt at humor with ungrateful impatience. Pleeaaaassseeee.

    Thanks again!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Please do not mistake my bad attempt at humor with ungrateful impatience. Pleeaaaassseeee.

    Thanks again!


    You're welcome! Don't forget to get back to us with your thoughts!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Honestly, be honest! Don't be "impressed" before you get it and try it. When that happens, and if it doesn't live up to expectations, it's that much worse for you. Go into testing something new with an open mind and without bias as much as you can. Sure, we're giving a way of ton of product, but does that alone make the products awesome? Nope, not at all. That just means we're pretty insane for spending a ton of money on some folks possibly throwing a good word around in the future. Let the product speak for itself, man. If it's good, say it! If it's not, say that, too!
    Gotta respect that.. Honesty in reviews is so important!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Please do not mistake my bad attempt at humor with ungrateful impatience. Pleeaaaassseeee.

    Thanks again!
    NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!





    just kidding.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  22. So if NP has gotten their supply of the new line, thaaaaaat must mean the stuff is shipping out, right? Should be here soon!

  23. Things are definitely shipping, it's going to take awhile to get to everyone. I'm pretty sure Supersize winners were the first to ship. and Don't worry about asking, it's cool and it's expected lol. We all love getting supps in the mail
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  24. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    So if NP has gotten their supply of the new line, thaaaaaat must mean the stuff is shipping out, right? Should be here soon!
    Absolutely. Everything is in stock and shipping @ NutraPlanet.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  25. When the contest winners items are shipped should we expect a shipment conformation email?. What carrier will be used?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    When the contest winners items are shipped should we expect a shipment conformation email?. What carrier will be used?
    No due to the volume it has been a bit to much to follow up to everyone with a personal shipping update. The office has been crazy. We are getting all of them shipped at the rate of about 75 a day.

    We are using Fedex Smart post. So Fedex delivers the package to your local USPS office, and then USPS delivers that last few miles. So expect a package from USPS. Now if by next week nothing shows up we can find the tracking and see what is going on. Just PM me and I'll track it down for you.
    Athletic Xtreme
    Sports Supplements That Work
    www.AthleticX.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    No due to the volume it has been a bit to much to follow up to everyone with a personal shipping update. The office has been crazy. We are getting all of them shipped at the rate of about 75 a day.

    We are using Fedex Smart post. So Fedex delivers the package to your local USPS office, and then USPS delivers that last few miles. So expect a package from USPS. Now if by next week nothing shows up we can find the tracking and see what is going on. Just PM me and I'll track it down for you.
    Excellent. Great customer service, even for the folks that got stuff for free!. You guys sure are a great company, giving away products like this makes it known that you really trust in your quality. Also I saw the price for SuperSize on Nutraplanet, $27.99 for 45 servings is an awesome deal!.

  28. Well I'm totally bummed. I ordered my bottle thru Nutra Planet. Checked the tracking website daily. Post office says they delivered mine yesterday morning. NOT!! I was sitting here payng bills and no postman ever showed up. I'm so pissed. SX helped me lose 50lbs and now I have a few pounds I wanted to lose before xmas

    Thanks Nutraplanet for shipping so quickly too bad my postman is an ahole!

    Quote Originally Posted by AthleticXtreme View Post
    No due to the volume it has been a bit to much to follow up to everyone with a personal shipping update. The office has been crazy. We are getting all of them shipped at the rate of about 75 a day.

    We are using Fedex Smart post. So Fedex delivers the package to your local USPS office, and then USPS delivers that last few miles. So expect a package from USPS. Now if by next week nothing shows up we can find the tracking and see what is going on. Just PM me and I'll track it down for you.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by footballfam View Post
    I'm so pissed. SX helped me lose 50lbs
    Congrats! That is a lot of weight.
    I'm Back...

  30. The first 20lbs was simply just using SX, that gave me the motivation to get my butt going and workout. I had a great trainer and started running along with kettlebell workouts. I'm so pissed!! I couldn't wait for my bottle to arrive. It's killing me to hear all the good reviews already

  31. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Excellent. Great customer service, even for the folks that got stuff for free!. You guys sure are a great company, giving away products like this makes it known that you really trust in your quality. Also I saw the price for SuperSize on Nutraplanet, $27.99 for 45 servings is an awesome deal!.
    Thanks for the support and kind words T-bone


    Quote Originally Posted by footballfam View Post
    The first 20lbs was simply just using SX, that gave me the motivation to get my butt going and workout. I had a great trainer and started running along with kettlebell workouts. I'm so pissed!! I couldn't wait for my bottle to arrive. It's killing me to hear all the good reviews already
    Congrats on the weight loss, takes a lot of hard work and dedication.

    Watch closely to see if any of your neighbors are extra energetic and losing weight lol, maybe the post man got mixed up. Seriously tho it's happened to me before. The 73 yr old couple next door to my grandmothers had my gloves and powerbutter.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  32. Quote Originally Posted by footballfam View Post
    Well I'm totally bummed. I ordered my bottle thru Nutra Planet. Checked the tracking website daily. Post office says they delivered mine yesterday morning. NOT!! I was sitting here payng bills and no postman ever showed up. I'm so pissed. SX helped me lose 50lbs and now I have a few pounds I wanted to lose before xmas

    Thanks Nutraplanet for shipping so quickly too bad my postman is an ahole!
    Wow! Excellent performance there bro! Gonna be cool to see how Slim FX works out for you
    Let us know when you get it!

  33. Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about you, just waiting on the sample pack. I expected it would take a while, you guys sent out thousands and thousands of free stuff alone, let alone all the stuff people bought, orders to retailers, I don't know how it works, but I'm sure it's crazy.

  34. Crazy is normally how most things work in this business lol. But don't worry, I'm sure yours is coming.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  35. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about you, just waiting on the sample pack. I expected it would take a while, you guys sent out thousands and thousands of free stuff alone, let alone all the stuff people bought, orders to retailers, I don't know how it works, but I'm sure it's crazy.
    THanks for understanding
    I'll be sending you a PM
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  36. MRodz will def get cha taken care of.

    I'll vouch for her
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    MRodz will def get cha taken care of.

    I'll vouch for her
    I believe you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HAPPY EASTER!!!
    By EctoMeso in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 01:55 AM
  2. Where can I BUY SOME CRACK..
    By Bigchourico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 02:32 PM
  3. easter candy
    By firedoghfd in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 09:38 PM
  4. RPM and CRACK!
    By matthew76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 09:36 AM
  5. NP is like crack...
    By Travis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Log in
Log in