Need help picking a test-booster ASAP! Pleas help!

Thunder Mass

Awards
I have been planning a 90 day run of Bioforge V3 with an anti-estrogen (Formadrol and Erase) for a while. I already ordered my anti-estrogens from NutraPlanet, as they didn't have any Bioforge. But now I can't find V3 anywhere! So I would really appreciate some help picking a replacement test-booster.

I don't like picking my supplements at the last minute but I didn't expect this to happen. All Im looking for a quality test-booster that I can use for about 90 days, or if need be one product for the first half then another for the second half.

My thoughts are:
Bioforge Pro Max Phase II- it's in stock with a good rating, but doesn't say if I can run it for 12 weeks or not.

TestoPRO- another good rating at a good price, but also doesn't say how long to take. Only 3 left!

Stoked- Im just guessing here, a good rating but I know nothing about it.

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Help me out. I need to make my order tonight. Or, can anyone find Bioforge V3? So far only Amazon has it but says it will get to me in 2-5 weeks and that won't fly.

EDIT: forgot to mention this is NOT my first time using a test-booster, I have done this before and know what Im doing. By that I mean I know proper diet and exercise is key, I've been lifting for a few years now.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you already have the AIs on hand, definitely go for DAA. SNS makes an encapsulated DAA using the exact dose and form that is proven to increase testosterone in humans. Bioforge Pro Max is also an excellent option with a built-in AI, so you won't need to use the AIs you bought.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely something with DAA and stinging nettle

Thunder Mass

Awards
I don't have the AIs just yet, but they are on the way. I thought I'd stack a test-booster with an AI (specifically as an AI) for optimal gains? Dunno about that now. The DAA you reccommended is out of stock, and kind of has a poor rating. Are there any other test-boosters you'd reccommend, that should be run with Erase?

EDIT: I thought about the Anebeta, but how long can it be run for? Titanium looks good but it's almost gone. I've just heard some not so great things about DAA, and the ratings don't look too good. But maybe a different brand DAA.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have the AIs just yet, but they are on the way. I thought I'd stack a test-booster with an AI (specifically as an AI) for optimal gains? Dunno about that now. The DAA you reccommended is out of stock, and kind of has a poor rating. Are there any other test-boosters you'd reccommend, that should be run with Erase?

EDIT: I thought about the Anebeta, but how long can it be run for? Titanium looks good but it's almost gone. I've just heard some not so great things about DAA, and the ratings don't look too good. But maybe a different brand DAA.
A three month run of Anabeta would be doable if that is what you are looking for. But then again, I'm not a rep. If you ask in their subforums I'm sure someone could help you out.

Thunder Mass

Awards
Does anybody have opinions on TestoPro or Stoked? Both seem to have high ratings and good prices, both from Anabolic Innovations.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anabeta with DAA has my vote. On my second bottle now and absolutely loving it!

Thunder Mass

Awards
I always refresh the page, see no responses, respond, then see your responses!

A three month run of Anabeta would be doable if that is what you are looking for. But then again, I'm not a rep. If you ask in their subforums I'm sure someone could help you out.
Ok, Im hoping to do 3 months on, 1 off, then maybe 3 on a cut. Im not too worried but I definetely(?) don't want to over due it.

You don't really need the AI's but you already purchased so I guess that is fine.
Will it make my bulk extra effective?

Anabeta with DAA has my vote. On my second bottle now and absolutely loving it!
How long have/will you run it? Is it your first time, and what kind of progress are you seeing?

Thunder Mass

Awards
Testopro is solid.
Comparable to Anebeta or Stoked? I hate to ask the same questions over and over again, sorry about that. Just frantically searching for a last minute replacement supplement.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comparable to Anebeta or Stoked? I hate to ask the same questions over and over again, sorry about that. Just frantically searching for a last minute replacement supplement.
Better then Stoked. Anabeta, no. So inbetween the two.

Thunder Mass

Awards
Alright thanks, I'll probably be ordering that. Maybe some DAA too.

Im only losing $20 +$6 shipping by not ordering it with the Erase, so Im not too upset

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright thanks, I'll probably be ordering that. Maybe some DAA too.

Im only losing $20 +$6 shipping by not ordering it with the Erase, so Im not too upset
Sounds like a good stack.

Thunder Mass

Awards
Have tried ordering direct?
Yep, they said it will probably be a month and pretty much everyone they give it to is also sold out. It really sucks, but then again I guess it's one hell of a product. So hopefully I'll order it for my spring cut.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the price of the Formula-X/TitaniumXL/Division 1 stack right now at only $69.99 I'd go for that.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stuff isn't that great I'm running 2 bottles consecutively and I just started on my second about 3 days ago. It's ok for a mood supplement but as far as gaining strength I don't think it is all that great. Don't think I will use it again.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Rating means nothing man. I can guarrantee you will experience a greater tboost with DAA than most of those herbal supplements out there.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the price of the Formula-X/TitaniumXL/Division 1 stack right now at only $69.99 I'd go for that.
This or EndoSurge with Erase or Formula X are my choices. It just depends on what you respond well too. I do well with nettle, fadogia and testofen; others love trib based ones even if I think they are crap. I have never heard a bad review on EndoSurge so take that how you like.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rating means nothing man. I can guarrantee you will experience a greater tboost with DAA than most of those herbal supplements out there.
I am sorry but this is not true. Studies prove otherwise on many ingredients. 40% is nice but surely not going to happen for all. As I mentioned in my post above, all of those have studies showing much higher % increases than DAA. The same goes for 6-oxo, it is a potent AI and it raises test over 200%, this is well documented.

Thunder Mass

Awards
I'll keep this one in mind for later, but I already ordered the AI. Unless I undo that order. Im probably just going to stack my Erase with AnaBeta, MAYBE Bioforge Pro Max Phase II, but I don't think that is supposed to be run for longer than 8 weeks. On that note, I ordered 2 bottles of Erase and 1 Formadrol because Erase says no more then 8. So, I'll start with the Formadrol for 4 weeks, then the Erase for the next 8 weeks. Unless someone reccommends I end with the Formadrol.

The stuff isn't that great I'm running 2 bottles consecutively and I just started on my second about 3 days ago. It's ok for a mood supplement but as far as gaining strength I don't think it is all that great. Don't think I will use it again.
Are you talking about the Bioforge V3?

This or EndoSurge with Erase or Formula X are my choices. It just depends on what you respond well too. I do well with nettle, fadogia and testofen; others love trib based ones even if I think they are crap. I have never heard a bad review on EndoSurge so take that how you like.
I am sorry but this is not true. Studies prove otherwise on many ingredients. 40% is nice but surely not going to happen for all. As I mentioned in my post above, all of those have studies showing much higher % increases than DAA. The same goes for 6-oxo, it is a potent AI and it raises test over 200%, this is well documented.
Whatever is in Bioforge, I respond well to. Not sure on DAA. One thing I like about these forums, is that you guys aren't afraid to stack things (though, maybe stack too much? I dunno lol) so maybe I'll throw some DAA in there.

AnaBeta test-booster
Formadrol/Erase AI
DAA for a little extra
CLA for weight prevention (I also have a lot of it at the moment)

Thunder Mass

Awards
Also I have plenty of BCAAs-Purple Wrath

I want to throw in the AI because the first time I took Bioforge, I made amazing gains (yes, amaizing) but lost a lot when I got off. Part of the advantage to test-boosters is that they don't need PCTs right? Yet I lost so much. Of course I did mess up by changing my diet and lifting program, which probably wasn't a good idea. So if I take a test-booster, AI, and DAA for 12 weeks how can I be sure I keep my gains? I will be sure to eat better after the end of the cut, and continue to lift heavy.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eating better is a good start. one other thing you could do is nix the daa and save it for after your 12week run stacked with creatine.

Thunder Mass

Awards
eating better is a good start. one other thing you could do is nix the daa and save it for after your 12week run stacked with creatine.
Thought about that too, though part of me wants to add it right now for optimal gains :D Its hard to say no to such things. But definately throw creatine in after the end of the stack.

Any idea if DAA could set off a drug test? Im going to MEPS pretty soon and don't want anything to show up. But they really don't look for that stuff anyway.

Thunder Mass

Awards
ThunderMass, yes I was talking about Bioforge v3.
Blasted. Well even if Bioforge is just a placeabo, it did a lot for me.

And as far as eating, I ate well on Bioforge but when I quit I went into cut mode. Probably a mistake.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I never mentioned 6-oxo. % increase isn't everything...it's relevant populations, dosage, etc. I love fadogia, but I hate testofen. And with almost all herbals, the reviews are so mixed. DAA gets pretty consistent reviews, save for a very minor population with side effects.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll keep this one in mind for later, but I already ordered the AI. Unless I undo that order. Im probably just going to stack my Erase with AnaBeta, MAYBE Bioforge Pro Max Phase II, but I don't think that is supposed to be run for longer than 8 weeks. On that note, I ordered 2 bottles of Erase and 1 Formadrol because Erase says no more then 8. So, I'll start with the Formadrol for 4 weeks, then the Erase for the next 8 weeks. Unless someone reccommends I end with the Formadrol.

Are you talking about the Bioforge V3?

Whatever is in Bioforge, I respond well to. Not sure on DAA. One thing I like about these forums, is that you guys aren't afraid to stack things (though, maybe stack too much? I dunno lol) so maybe I'll throw some DAA in there.

AnaBeta test-booster
Formadrol/Erase AI
DAA for a little extra
CLA for weight prevention (I also have a lot of it at the moment)
There has been a few logs on Formula-X/Division1/TitaniumXL/Erase/Anabeta stack, some think it can be over doing, but I freaking loved this stack and so did the others who ran it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long have/will you run it? Is it your first time, and what kind of progress are you seeing?
I'm doing a recomp and have seen increases in strength with consistent loss of bf. I guess it has been about a month now...I'm using two bottles, so total will be around two months. My first time what? Using Anabeta, yes. Using a test booster, no. You're not going to see the results that you would get with steroids or even PHs. You're just not. But you're also not going to see the sides you wold get with those either, or at least not to the same degree. Also understand that people respond to ingredients differently...we're all different and not all the same age. I wouldn't stress out over this. My advice would be pick a test booster that you have seen good feedback on, and by that I mean logs and not advertisements. If you have the money, I would throw in an AI. Erase has worked really well for me and a lot of others.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any idea if DAA could set off a drug test? Im going to MEPS pretty soon and don't want anything to show up. But they really don't look for that stuff anyway.
They won't test for that and DAA is legal. Unless your job is that of a professional or olympic athlete, nothing that is available on nutraplanet is going to keep you from getting a job.

Thunder Mass

Awards
Well my orders just came in, thanks to everyone for all of their advice. I'll be starting my stack in a few days.

I got 90 days worth of DAA and Anabeta

60 days worth of Erase, and 30 days worth of Formadrol because Erase is only supposed to be an 8 week run, then off. Just rather be safe.

Only thing Im left wondering is should I do 60 days of Erase then the 30 days of Formadrol, or start with the Formadrol and End with the Erase? I was planning on starting with the Formadrol because I can only dose the Formadrol at 3 per day rather than 4 per day, and I think the Erase is stronger, though I dunno about that. On the other hand, Formadrol has the SERM complex, so maybe it's best to do that one last? Im not deathly afraid of Estrogen or risk of gyno, after all this is a test-booster cycle not REAL cycle. But whatever will give me the best results, and perhaps save me from possible complications is what I want to go with.