Just wonderin..

DeafPrideSS

Awards
I am just curious... If someone have been out of the gym for a while and happen to get the stack to start the cycle.. Is it a bad to start the cycle if went to the gym few weeks after been out? It's not PH cycle im asking, just a test stack. I am just speaking for general people.

DeafPrideSS

Awards
Before you assume about my age r my grammar or whatever..

I have been to the gym for 6 years and been doing few different cycles such as hdrol, m1-add, and few others. After I ve been working at new job, takes all my energy. After few months ive been having hard time to get back to gym, trying to find my motivation to get to gym. I bought a test booster stack cause I'm done with PH, not cause I m having problem with it, just cause I just don't want to use EM anymore.

It's not the point here about me, I ve been thinking from time to time about this if anyone that has been out of gym for 2-4 months and use stack right after few weeks of back in gym.. I don't know, maybe stack will motivate someone to get back to gym. It's just a question mark above my head.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any problem in using natural test boosting supplements right off the bat at your age.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It helps me motivate, if i take a break from the gym, when I come back, I start with a full array of supplements.

The reason I asked age is because I didn't want to say "Yes use test boosters" to a young guy. No offense meant :)