Best natural t-booster for muscle mass

lboston

lboston

Awards
Greetings-

I am new to anabolicminds and was looking to gain some knowledge.

What in your opinion is the best supplement to naturally boost testosterone in hopes of gaining muscle mass? I would prefer something that was limited in terms of side effects. Also, if there is one you truly believe in, but does have some sides, what is something to offset or counteract the possible negatives--in regards of a possible stack?

Many thanks in advance.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
X-Factor is great for strength gains, but not classified as a T-booster; its arachidonic acid

T-Boosters/AIs: My favorites have been Bioforge v3, Core TEST, or Triazole

Depending on your budget, DAA, or DAA+Inhibit E is a very popular stack and dirt cheap for its effectiveness.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I've read up a bit on DAA, thinking of going that route due to the price! What exactly does the supp you mentioned to stack with it do?

Thanks for the reply.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I'm using DAA and Tropinol right now, and already noticing a difference. Going to be throwing in Testabolan to maximize free test and Reversitol for estrogen control. Other great options would be bulk DAA in general, Erase for cortisol/estrogen, and Triazole

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly, proper diet and training will give you mass.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I am thinking of trying bulk DAA powder and either Erase or Triozole...are there different benefits for Erase or Triozole or would it be a one or the other thing?

Also-what benefits can one expect from a stack like this?

lboston

lboston

Awards
I agree. All I've used in regards to supplements is creatine (con-cret right now) and Jacked (which hasn't done much for me in a while...even after a month off).

Been going up in terms of weights each week, just wondering if there is something great I'm missing out on.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula-X, and Anabeta for mass!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want just pure mass, DAA + Anabeta would get a five star vote from me

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formula-X, and Anabeta for mass!
Damn I was thinking Division 1 and TCF 1! Anabeta seems great unfortunately I haven't used it so I can't give feedback :(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I was thinking Division 1 and TCF 1! Anabeta seems great unfortunately I haven't used it so I can't give feedback :(
Division 1/TitaniumXL is a good one too :D

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I vote for DAA, effective and doesn't make a whole in your pocket! But I also like the combo of AX Mass-FX and PES Erase... The mental effects they have on me is awesome, feel like I'm a new person and that extra "go" in the gym makes a huge difference!

Potatobake

Awards
+6 on DAA. i'd run it with triazole but it isn't necessary.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Thanks guys for all the replies. I appreciate. I have red some posts on the forum from people who used Activate Xtreme and Triozole together. You all know much about this stack? On the retail sites, the reviews don't look all that great.

Sorry to have so many questions...there is just SO much out there.

I have a 10-month old little girl at home and every time I sit down to research, she takes over the comp. Also, I am a teacher, so that leaves little time for much else! Had a quick break at work.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Everybody will say DAA if you want to go with bulbline then phytoserm. But DAA is da sheznet!

lboston

lboston

Awards
Thanks guys for all the replies. I appreciate. I have red some posts on the forum from people who used Activate Xtreme and Triozole together. You all know much about this stack? On the retail sites, the reviews don't look all that great.

Sorry to have so many questions...there is just SO much out there.

I have a 10-month old little girl at home and every time I sit down to research, she takes over the comp. Also, I am a teacher, so that leaves little time for much else! Had a quick break at work.
Please excuse my horrible spelling! As a teacher I had hope to be a better speller...unfortunately, that's not the case!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote after trying MANY is Endosurge with Erase or another AI of choice. It is able to be ran for 8 weeks and if diet is right, I could see 4-8 pounds of good lean mass being added. Granted, you could do that in 4 weeks on a PH/DS but you said natural so that is how I would do it.

ngen52

Awards
I'm a fan of Beast Super Test to be honest. I took it while bulking and it undoubtably helped me gain a decent amount of size

josephd79

Awards
Anabeta and DAA. Prepare to eat constantly.
Two ppl suggested Anabeta & DAA. Can someone suggest dosages for each? Perhaps timing too? Like DAA right before bed?

Thanx all

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have not used it personally, yet, but I have yet to read a bad review of any of the Bioforge test boosters.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Two ppl suggested Anabeta & DAA. Can someone suggest dosages for each? Perhaps timing too? Like DAA right before bed?

Thanx all
What would be the differences b/t a DAA and Anabeta stack or a DAA and Triazole stack. Triazole is much cheaper on Nutraplaney. Are they similar at all?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta puts on actual weight. boosting test isnt its MOA, but it does boost test to an extent. this is why it would be good to stack with DAA. it increases your thirst and appetite. you will eat like a horse. then you get the test boosting from DAA...along comes strength gains and aggression. perfect stack IMO

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta+Endosurge is my pick. 6 of each; i.e. 2caps 3x a day. Mmmhmm :food:

Joseph, if you want to do Anabeta+DAA, I'd still say 6 a day of anabeta and ~3g of DAA before your workout.
I wish I responded well to Anabeta but many do so that is a stack I will also recommend. PES products are legit and so are BPS so naturally they go well together. The addition of an AI like Erase to that would make for one amazing stack.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed some good gains with this stack? Mass, strength, etc?
Yes. Very good strength gains, I've ran this stack twice before. However, both times I noticed size gains starting around week 4. So I would recommend two bottles of Anabeta. Run them both for 6-8 weeks.

gward

Awards
Should you do any type of PCT if you do a AnaBeta + DAA cycle? An AI maybe?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Actually....I've been wanting to run this...maybe in December or something I'll try to run it, but I think the below stack could be the best non-hormonal stack you could possibly do at the moment:

AnaBeta
Erase
EndoSurge
Testforce 2
LCLT/ALCAR/PLCAR
Krill Oil / Fish Oils (should be staple anyway)
Toco 8

You get test boosting, GH boosting and prolactin control, estrogen control, increase in free testosterone, increased appetite and aggression. And none of those benefits even touch on what the addition of Krill, Carnitines, and Toco 8 added to the mix will bring.

Carnitines, Krill, and Toco 8 are staples of mine anyway, but my mouths been watering to try the other parts of the stack for quite some time.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually....I've been wanting to run this...maybe in December or something I'll try to run it, but I think the below stack could be the best non-hormonal stack you could possibly do at the moment:

AnaBeta
Erase
EndoSurge
Testforce 2
LCLT/ALCAR/PLCAR
Toco 8

You get test boosting, GH boosting and prolactin control, estrogen control, increase in free testosterone, increased appetite and aggression. And none of those benefits even touch on what the addition of Krill, Carnitines, and Toco 8 added to the mix will bring.

Carnitines, Krill, and Toco 8 are staples of mine anyway, but my mouths been watering to try the other parts of the stack for quite some time.
Unless you are bulking I would drop the Anabeta but that is just me. I would do all of that but run it 9 8 weeks and use the money you would spend on the Anabeta for additional EndoSurge and Erase. DAA I would only use as a kicker for 30 days, not all the way through. Should be a fun run either way, I am sure strength would go up something fierce by the end if you are eating right.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AnaBeta
Erase
EndoSurge
Testforce 2
LCLT/ALCAR/PLCAR
Toco 8

That's an AWESOME stack. Gonna be pricey, but man should it be comprehensive and effective as hell!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Unless you are bulking I would drop the Anabeta but that is just me. I would do all of that but run it 9 8 weeks and use the money you would spend on the Anabeta for additional EndoSurge and Erase. DAA I would only use as a kicker for 30 days, not all the way through. Should be a fun run either way, I am sure strength would go up something fierce by the end if you are eating right.
Hmm...that all makes sense. Good point with the Anabeta along w/ the bulking. But why only use DAA for 30 days? I'm not against the idea of only using for 30 days per se, b/c then you get another 4 weeks of Erase to run after that for test boost/estrogen control. Just curious as to why you recommend that.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...that all makes sense. Good point with the Anabeta along w/ the bulking. But why only use DAA for 30 days? I'm not against the idea of only using for 30 days per se, b/c then you get another 4 weeks of Erase to run after that for test boost/estrogen control. Just curious as to why you recommend that.
Toxicity and the law of diminishing returns. One it is best cycled on a 1:1 ratio, time on=time off, and you have so much free test boost from everything else after the initial hit it become redundant. Also, I read somewhere it can be bad to run it for too long, you could if you dropped the dose to 1.5 grams a day after 2 weeks as all its test boosting is supposed to happen in that time frame if memory serves me right.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Toxicity and the law of diminishing returns. One it is best cycled on a 1:1 ratio, time on=time off, and you have so much free test boost from everything else after the initial hit it become redundant. Also, I read somewhere it can be bad to run it for too long, you could if you dropped the dose to 1.5 grams a day after 2 weeks as all its test boosting is supposed to happen in that time frame if memory serves me right.
Point well taken, and I figured that was along the lines of your thinking. Hey...saves $$$ in the end!

josephd79

Awards
Anabeta+Endosurge is my pick. 6 of each; i.e. 2caps 3x a day. Mmmhmm :food:

Joseph, if you want to do Anabeta+DAA, I'd still say 6 a day of anabeta and ~3g of DAA before your workout.
Good looking out...thank you and dcne02 for the tip.

lboston

lboston

Awards
If I do a DAA/ anabeta stack any need for any form of AI or estrogen blocker?

Also- given the fact I plan on having another kid in the near future, has there been any discussion on hurting semen quality or reproductive risks?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I would always hope thats a given but it should be mentioned at least once in threads like this.

DAA is a cheap and effective way to enhance gonadotropin releasing hormone release from the hypothalamus as well as growth hormone and luteinizing hormone release from the pituitary. Sodium DAA (the kind found in Lit Up) will directly increase testosterone production by the testes. Depending on your BF and your experience with gyno consider running an AI if your only going for a month or so. Inhibit-E or Erase are my choice products.

If youre taking a creatine supplement consider something of a fenugreek based product. Theres observations that claim fenugreek can replace the role of fast acting carbs and slow the movement of nutrient through the digestive track and allows for more creatine uptake. Im just mentioning that but if youre trying to gain then carbs are necessity. My two creatine choices are NeoVar or Lebrada Kre-Alkalyn - match that up with Titanium-XL and BOOM. If you really wanna go hard: LitUp/TitaniumXL/NeoVar/Erase...woah.

I like isoflavone products. No exactly a test booster but will definitely aid in the uptake and utilization of your day to day nutrient intake. Some people get agressive on it, never had that problem myself though and its a staple product during a bulk. Also stepping outside the test boost for gains: IGF-2. Add that to whatever you decide from here - you will not be disappointed.

lboston

lboston

Awards
you can always do DAA + Anabeta + Erase
I think this may be what I end up doing. Nutraplanet has bulk DAA for cheap and a good deal on an Anabeta and Erase stack.

What do you guys think? Would it be too much? Also, how long should this be ran?

Again-many thanks for all the replies. Looking forward to finding something that will in rise size and strength, while supplementing my diet. Had a great day at the gym after work. Got 365lb on the squat for 5,5,4,4...hoping to keep the progress I have going--maybe even amplifying it!9

desaille

Awards
When I first joined, after researching I ended up with the following. Its been a few months and I added some solid mass and have kept it.
thanks to TK & Rosie for the dosing

Activate Xtreme
Triazole
Neovar
RPM
Drive
Lit Up

And some other basic staples (multi, fish, protein, etc...)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just run the dosage as it says on the bottle. the only thing that needs to be adjusted is with AnaBeta. You will see better results when eating more carbs. (so increase your carb intake)

diane21

Awards
Sytropin is a very powerful hgh supplement that has been satisfactorily used by many people as the principal ingredient of their human growth hormone therapy. Sytropin uses HGH, L-group amino acids and Growth Factors to stimulate the production of HGH (Somatropin) by the pituitary gland. Sytropin has been used by people of all ages with a high rate of satisfaction.

lboston

lboston

Awards
just run the dosage as it says on the bottle. the only thing that needs to be adjusted is with AnaBeta. You will see better results when eating more carbs. (so increase your carb intake)
Thanks man. So, you think I should do as it says on each container, just up carb intake?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. So, you think I should do as it says on each container, just up carb intake?
i used anabeta during a cut and from the moment i reduced my carb intake drastically all the positive effects of anabete diminished. will run it in the near future an a bulk (high carb)

gward

Awards
Is it that beneficial to take Erase as well? I thought it took awhile for the estrogen to catch up to the increased level of testosterone. I'm considering running Anabeta + DAA at the min and taking a log with blood work and everything to see how it goes.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not used it personally, yet, but I have yet to read a bad review of any of the Bioforge test boosters.
I'm using Bioforge V3 right now and can't say I have noticed much at all. I purchased 2 bottles and I'm on my second one now, about 1 week into the second bottle used the 2 bottles consecutively.