Looking for a new natty stack, week 8-12 of pct

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before I roll into my next contest prep, I plan to stay off of anything hormonal for 3 months. So far, I've been off 4 weeks and plan a 12 week pct before i roll into a LONG cycle. The supplements I am using right now(Please don't ask me what I use other than OTC supplements)

Week 1-8 of PCT:
Reversitol V.2
Testabolan V.2
Tropinol
Maca
Avena Sativa

Week 8-12 of PCT: I want to switch things up somewhat
Testabolan V.2 (Already have it, def using it)
Tropinol (Already have it, def using it)

Thinking of adding,
-DAA
-Erase
-Ursobolic Acid

Want to add two of those to testabolan and tropinol. Looking to keep test levels high, well trying to get them recovered. Attempting to build muscle naturally, but wanting to stay somewhat lean, reason why I am considering ursobolic acid. Any other suggestions, im open to anything really. Leaning towards Daa+erase, but can't get ursobolic off my mind to stay lean!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used DAA and Erase many times. I'm pretty sure you'll like it. I would go with Fina Flex's PCT Rev it has twice the active as erase for the same price

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mike, have you ever looked in to ArA? Could really help your prep out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would add in Erase and replace the bulk daa with Formula-X, the DAA/LCLT combo is great + you get NAT and BCAA's which is great for pre-workout and intra.

Nice stack!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used DAA and Erase many times. I'm pretty sure you'll like it. I would go with Fina Flex's PCT Rev it has twice the active as erase for the same price
Thanks bro, appreciate it!

Mike, have you ever looked in to ArA? Could really help your prep out.
With everyone I'm on in prep, it wouldn't be noticable but for someone natural, ARA was awesome for me years ago. Did x-factor with activate, best stack I ever did back then.

I would add in Erase and replace the bulk daa with Formula-X, the DAA/LCLT combo is great + you get NAT and BCAA's which is great for pre-workout and intra.

Nice stack!
Looking into formula X now.