24/7 pumps/muscle fullness

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
I'm a natty recreational bodybuilder and I'm looking for a supplement to help me feel and look pumped all day. I hate how sometimes I just feel flat. What do you guys use? Also what's the best pre workout supps for pumps. Ive used creatine nitrate and it worked well.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Agmatine
GDAs can help too if you're a fan of carbs

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive read a book called steroid results without steroids

its a low carb diet for 3-5 days then carb away... its a pain though you have to wake up every 2 hours while your sleeping to drink a protein shake with 2 bananas and protein. something like that i read it a while back its said to fill you up to 15lbs and you feel rock solid.

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
ive read a book called steroid results without steroids

its a low carb diet for 3-5 days then carb away... its a pain though you have to wake up every 2 hours while your sleeping to drink a protein shake with 2 bananas and protein. something like that i read it a while back its said to fill you up to 15lbs and you feel rock solid.
You remember the name of it? I think I'd have a hard time waking up lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used recompadrol before it worked pretty good.

What are some products that have Agmatine? I've never heard of it
iforce has Hemavol (stim free) and maximizeV2 (stim based pre workout) both have Agmatine and stack nicely.
Also SNS has Agmatine caps. It's good stuff on par with creatine nitrates but the pump is almost painfull dome days.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As stated carb loading....on the supp side: Agmatine (1g preWO), creatine (and even BCAA) nitrate, ArA (X factor- 4 caps preWO), AnaBeta (2 caps preWO), Glycergrow (GMS)...are the ones I've seen the most improved pump on during the workout...as well as (mostly) thru out the day (depending on how active I remain)...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate would've been my best answer. But now that you mentioned that, I would definitely say that Hemavol is fantastic at complete muscle cell volumization, Nitroceps by Millenium Sports Technologies is something I use and it works amazing. Nitroceps and Creatine Nitrate both whip out the crazy and beastly vascularity.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i've recently stumbled across Agmatine and it's given me the best pumps i've ever experienced....almost too much. And the pump seems to last, Idk about an all-day pump tho

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HemaVol powder.

Has every single amazing pump ingredient used today.

1000mg Agmatine
5000mg Citrulline Malate
2000mg Glycerol Monostearate
250mg L-Norvaline

and many other goodies.

Best all around product for pumps/endurance...and it tastes like candy!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
HemaVol powder.

1000mg Agmatine
5000mg Citrulline Malate
250mg L-Norvaline!
This &

creatine nitrate + need2slin (similar to recompadrol )

not going to get anything better than that stack

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I almost forgot about ECDY (99% pure Ecdymorph). Maybe Im just a huge responder to this stuff but in my experience nothing makes me as full, vascular and pumped as this stuff. I'm taking muscle fullness to spare!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Some great products suggested and from some of the most trustworthy guys around here.
I just wanted to extend an invite to you (or anyone who comes across this thread) to participate to win free products from AX on our forum contests. One of those products is a preworkout we're promoting called SuperSize the link is in the name and will also lead to a supplement FAQ page where you can read up on the ingredients. Like I said, it's free, So it's your call weather you'd like to try this.
There's quite a few ways to win and there are 2 giveaways going on; one is on our page on Facebook AX - Official Athletic Xtreme or for extra entertainment, enter right here on AM on this thread Athletic Xtreme Halloween Failz Contest!!! we have a very large amount of these products to giveaway so your chances are pretty good. We also have a stim free preworkout coming out if your interested. All of these new products have had excellent feedback from the testers (otherwise they wouldn't be in production) and their tester logs are available to review. If u need any more info feel free to PM me

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Some great products suggested and from some of the most trustworthy guys around here.
I just wanted to extend an invite to you (or anyone who comes across this thread) to participate to win free products from AX on our forum contests. One of those products is a preworkout we're promoting called SuperSize the link is in the name and will also lead to a supplement FAQ page where you can read up on the ingredients. Like I said, it's free, So it's your call weather you'd like to try this.
There's quite a few ways to win and there are 2 giveaways going on; one is on our page on Facebook AX - Official Athletic Xtreme or for extra entertainment, enter right here on AM on this thread Athletic Xtreme Halloween Failz Contest!!! we have a very large amount of these products to giveaway so your chances are pretty good. We also have a stim free preworkout coming out if your interested. All of these new products have had excellent feedback from the testers (otherwise they wouldn't be in production) and their tester logs are available to review. If u need any more info feel free to PM me
Sounds awesome! Do you have any idea when the stim free pre-workout product will be available?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a natty recreational bodybuilder and I'm looking for a supplement to help me feel and look pumped all day. I hate how sometimes I just feel flat. What do you guys use? Also what's the best pre workout supps for pumps. Ive used creatine nitrate and it worked well.
Try this stack then you believe and is seriously

Pycnogenol (Pine Bark Extract) stimulates the enzyme nitric oxide synthase.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18037769

SNS Agmatine
SNS Arginine E2 Matrix
iForce ECDY
ALA (normal dose 300mg)

arginine causes insulin release and the ALA drive it to your muscles and you will see....

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I almost forgot about ECDY (99% pure Ecdymorph). Maybe Im just a huge responder to this stuff but in my experience nothing makes me as full, vascular and pumped as this stuff. I'm taking muscle fullness to spare!
very true and good stuff.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
HemaVol powder.

1000mg Agmatine
5000mg Citrulline Malate
250mg L-Norvaline

and many other goodies.

This x2. Great product, great overall pumps. I'll use it on off days first thing in the morning and I feel full and pumped all day

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
I'm gonna go with the Hemavol and Maximize stack since cop and Vaughn look like straight beasts lol might get some needtoslin to stack with recompadrol. Thank you my anabolic brothern!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This x2. Great product, great overall pumps. I'll use it on off days first thing in the morning and I feel full and pumped all day
Even when I take it on off-days, I get a long, long lasting pump from this.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I see loads of love for the Hemavol here huh? I have yet to try it but the blend is impressive, I'm more a stim guy anyways :p

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AgeForce's nitric oxide patches.
Genomyx Slin Sane and a high carb diet.
Cocoa.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For all day fullness, consume 1g SNS Agmatine with a high carb breakfast. Seriously has profound effects starting almost immediately

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
yeah thnx, I was a bit unsure exactly how to respond to such wanton affections. Def not here for <3 and muahs o_O

Cocoa mmmmmm.......
Bad dry humor on my part to someone who doesn't really know how stupid I can be. My sincere apologies.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
For all day fullness, consume 1g SNS Agmatine with a high carb breakfast. Seriously has profound effects starting almost immediately

Hmmm, gonna talk with my fellow Islander about Agmatine, sounds interesting,

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
lol Don't sweat it, we're friends now, nuff said
Thanks! And again, thanks for the info on the new non-stim pre-workout product.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
x100 for agmatine. i use bulk powder and usually hit up 1.5g pre workout. i can say my fullness stays above baseline all day with it for sure if im workout out that day (dont take it on non-w/o days). especially if you eat a lot of carbs throughout the day.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
How does agmatine compare to creatine nitrate? Is one superior as far as length of pump? Would I be wasting my time with either if I've gone low carb?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For the people that use work, was the dosing complicated?
Heard 1 hour before, 2 hours an hour & half...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol with yok3d was crazy shiit. Creatine nitrate and bcaa nitrate good stuff too but I can't handle the creatine bcaa nitrate stuff as it makes certain issues I have worst totally messes with my equallibrium. I think I actually hurt my tendons on hemavol and yok3d stack the pumps were ridiculous the before and after results I had were too noticable and they last all day. I'm laying off the pump products for awhile now just using straight CM.
I think I hurt my tendons from the pump as well! I didn't want to jump to any conclusions, so I didn't make the assumption. ;) The pumps from Hemavol are strong and I now have that, C-Bol, just ran out of Pump Bol so I am going to re-up, Protocol, Nitroceps, Glycobol, and Slin Sane!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think I hurt my tendons from the pump as well! I didn't want to jump to any conclusions, so I didn't make the assumption. ;) The pumps from Hemavol are strong and I now have that, C-Bol, just ran out of Pump Bol so I am going to re-up, Protocol, Nitroceps, Glycobol, and Slin Sane!
Not too familiar with nitroceps or protocol...
Using glycobol now...
Heard slin sane was like glycobol...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's approved by Stackedcop :D
has anyone else found that the pumps from agamtine are not blood related, or atleast they dont feel like it, IM experience with hemavol, i should know i bought 4 bottles. as i was saying they feel a lot more full than arginine pumps. i wish i could describe, they seem almost like "real" pumps

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HemaVol powder.

1000mg Agmatine
5000mg Citrulline Malate
250mg L-Norvaline

and many other goodies.

This makes a great option to keep you pumped around workout time and beyond, but only encompasses one aspect of fullness, the blood pump. I am a big fan of staying full all day long; another important aspect is the glycogen saturation. Something like NA-Rala works wonders to feed muscle cells with carbohydrates. That taken with carb meals and hemavol pre-workout should keep you very full all day long; blood + food pump ftw.

Mike

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Not too familiar with nitroceps or protocol...
Using glycobol now...
Heard slin sane was like glycobol...
Slin Sane is really good! It is a simple formula and it carries an awesome price tag. Some people and reps may try and say it's not as good as the expensive GDA products, but I personally love as part of a stack and by itself it works really well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Slin Sane is really good! It is a simple formula and it carries an awesome price tag. Some people and reps may try and say it's not as good as the expensive GDA products, but I personally love as part of a stack and by itself it works really well.
Thx

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey Aaron, anytime. Before starting a new product, I will probably exhaust every bit of information researching the product and it's components. I believe that there can never be too much due diligence.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Epic thread, I'm gonna have to get agmatine now....

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Hey Aaron, anytime. Before starting a new product, I will probably exhaust every bit of information researching the product and it's components. I believe that there can never be too much due diligence.
That is an excellent mindset,couldn't agree more.