Break between different T-boosters - how long?

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
I've just about finished my 2 tubs of Muscle Pharm's Battle Fuel, have taken as instructed 3 weeks on, 1 off. Have just ordered some LG Formadrol (was on special - is it discontinued.. any issues with it?) .. how long should I take a break before starting up the Formadrol? I'm also taking AN's Drive and a low dose of DAA as well. Cheers!

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
If you're dosing DAA low consistently then you're not really taking a break.

In regards to t boosters tho 8 weeks on and 3-4 off is fine.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
ok thanks - yeah ill be dropping all t related products (drive, daa, trib) during my break as I did with the 1 week break.

I also have a tub of anadraulic state gt I will probably run with it after doing a bit of a search.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Reckon it would be ok if I did a week of Formadrol while I finish up the Battle Fuel, then take a break? Or should I just wait. Battle fuel has test + and AI so unsure if it's a good idea or not, even if I take half dose of formadrol.

Im a bit impatient like that. Thanks for the advise so far.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would say 4 weeks should be good.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly, time off = time on. Even a low dose of DAA you need to wait a while, although i don't know how much a low dose of DAA will really do much for you. 3g or so a day of DAA is all you need, and at 1g or so daily i don't know if you'll see much. 8 weeks of Formadrol + DAA would be a nice stack though.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Thanks for that.. yeah around 1-2g of DAA coz I find I've been getting headaches when on 3.. even at this dosage Im only using it every second day kinda thing..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3-4 weeks is sufficient enough. Formadrol i must say is pretty good. Gave me random erections :) If your a virgin than sorry lmao....

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Solid advice would be Time On = Time Off
Real cycles yes, natural test boosters no, with a natural test booster the issue isn't recovery like it is largely with PH/DS and so on

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Real cycles yes, natural test boosters no, with a natural test booster the issue isn't recovery like it is largely with PH/DS and so on
Yeah you could go on using testo booster for a larger period, but to what point ? Better to let your body get back to normal and get the full potential of the next cycle...So it is still a solid advice to use with most supps that affects your body in that way.. Even with stim supps.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
His not taking Phs or aas so Idk why should he do time on=time off. I would say 4 weeks but if your 21+ then start studying aas and peptides and join the dark side my friend ;)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id say 4-8 off depending on how long you have been on one, and your age... the older you are the less time off I feel

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Yeah you could go on using testo booster for a larger period, but to what point ? Better to let your body get back to normal and get the full potential of the next cycle...So it is still a solid advice to use with most supps that affects your body in that way.. Even with stim supps.
No I completely agree but with test boosters, stims,and the like your body isn't trying to recover from suppression, it's recovering from lowered sensitivity. A few weeks off(2-3) is really plenty but a safe time span would be 4 weeks. You could run Bio Forge for 10-12 weeks and take 3-4 weeks off run another 10-12 weeks and be just fine that way with no loss in efficacy to the product