Natadrol stack vs free test vs erase

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Thumbs up Natadrol stack vs free test vs erase


    So many threads about all these, nobody's really given a solid answer.

    yes free test has the same active ingredient as erase, but its a 'prop blend'.

    looking for a recomp product, an extra 2kg and leaning down would be nice.

    opinion anyone?

    thanks for the help.


  2. Out of those 3 Natadrol would give you what you are looking for. Another (and maybe better) option is Anabeta.
    •   
       


  3. anabeta was one of my first options, then i went into more research and come up with these others too.
    was thinking:

    anabeta and erase
    figured i wouldnt need erase or free test with the natadrol stack as they'res so many AI it it already.

    anabeta and erase are harder to come by because i live in Aus and our customs are stricked are ****. so might not get them for weeks on end, if i even get them.

    natadrol is much easy to come by, but have tried erase which worked for me at 3 caps a day.

  4. with natadrol you need to form-x and maybe a t-booster as well. (going by the package) personally i would go the natty route - Anabeta + erase + maybe a tbooster / daa?

  5. the natadrol stack includes 2 bottles of natadrol, 1 formadrol extreme xl and 1 GHenerate for 145
    i can get anabeta and erase for 150
    (yep this is the cheapest from aus btw)

    for the money what would you go with?
    •   
       


  6. How about both? Im currently on Natadrol and ENdosurge (8 weeks) and afterwards going with Anabeta, erase and Adamantium for 8 weeks...

  7. already got some bulk 99% L-dopa and DAA wasnt to bad last time i used it. dont like DAA without an AI though. I know 3,7 dhea works, so free test and erase already have a one up on natadrol in my books. the more i think about it, the more stuck i get choosing. damn.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BrolicForever View Post
    the natadrol stack includes 2 bottles of natadrol, 1 formadrol extreme xl and 1 GHenerate for 145
    i can get anabeta and erase for 150
    (yep this is the cheapest from aus btw)

    for the money what would you go with?
    Prob Anabeta/Erase. The increase in appetite from Anabeta will assist with the lean weight gain and Erase has been proven over and over again to help with leaning out.

    You can always try the Natadrol stack another time.

  9. personally i am natty so that may skew my option some but i would go AB / Erase.

  10. natadrol is meant to be a natural alternatives to pro-hormones. im natty too haha. Erase has literally leaned me out to an 8pack with full serratis definition (obviously with clean diet and intense training). why try something else if i have something that already works incredibly well. rules out the natadrol, now erase or free test with anabeta? :P

  11. Natadrol does look interesting with how cheap it is, but erase has always been well liked since its introduction. Tough decision.


    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    How about both? Im currently on Natadrol and ENdosurge (8 weeks) and afterwards going with Anabeta, erase and Adamantium for 8 weeks...
    How's the Natadrol/EndoSurge working out? What have you noticed so far? How you dosing the Natadrol?

  13. Erase is a real synthetic Aromatase Inhibitor.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. im currently running natadrol at 8 a day and am thinking of going 10 because im not noticing much of anything, im coming close to the end of my first of 3 bottles. today is day 13 for me. I am also logging it but dont have the link
    Always willing to learn :D

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    im currently running natadrol at 8 a day and am thinking of going 10 because im not noticing much of anything, im coming close to the end of my first of 3 bottles. today is day 13 for me. I am also logging it but dont have the link
    What if anything have you noticed?

  16. Some muscle fullness when I wake up and more aggressive attitude
    Always willing to learn :D

  17. if you have the money, Free Test and AnaBeta. if you are short on cash, AB and Erase. sure free test is a prop blend, but any amount you would like to know, just ask and ill get the answer for you. it has more 3,7 Keto in it than Erase does.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  18. AnaBeta + Erase. Done.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BrolicForever
    the natadrol stack includes 2 bottles of natadrol, 1 formadrol extreme xl and 1 GHenerate for 145
    i can get anabeta and erase for 150
    (yep this is the cheapest from aus btw)

    for the money what would you go with?
    Yep!! The price we pay for supplements here in AUS is criminal... There is a thread in here about 'what would you buy for $100'.. That would get us sweet FA.

    Go with Anabeta / Erase stack .... I've tried both this and Natadrol @ 8caps per day for 6 weeks. Anabeta wins !!

  20. No issues getting them into AUS?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  21. With natadrol I needed 8 to get any effects. Personally anabeta has given me much more results in 3.5 weeks than one whole run of natadrol did dosing at 8 a day. Anabeta FTW! Also looking forward to my next four weeks of anabeta stacked with erase!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kansui View Post
    Yep!! The price we pay for supplements here in AUS is criminal... There is a thread in here about 'what would you buy for $100'.. That would get us sweet FA.

    Go with Anabeta / Erase stack .... I've tried both this and Natadrol @ 8caps per day for 6 weeks. Anabeta wins !!
    yeah i saw that thread, thats were i got natadrol from in the first place.
    i think in that exact thread someone said they prefer free test to erase too haha.
    whered you buy your stack from? and how long for shipping?

  23. hmm im gonna have to get some anabeta then in the near future lol, i upped my natadrol to 10 a day today. also, i started that "what would you do with 100$" thread, it died fast
    Always willing to learn :D

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BrolicForever

    yeah i saw that thread, thats were i got natadrol from in the first place.
    i think in that exact thread someone said they prefer free test to erase too haha.
    whered you buy your stack from? and how long for shipping?
    I got my stack from eBay... eBay is your friend, visit your friend today.. Lol.
    Seriously, there is a seller stocking Anabeta and Erase.... Shipping can be express post If you wish, or 3 days depending where you live.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DAA,Free Test,erase dosing?
    By Neddih in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 04:02 PM
  2. Natadrol, Endosurge, glycobol and Erase stack
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 11:37 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:30 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Log in
Log in