BP supplement during cycle?

  1. BP supplement during cycle?


    thinking of grabbing Andromass before
    its all gone and running a quick 4 week cycle but im not gonn be able to get blood tests which sucks i just have a Blood pressure arm wrap to check it(mine is always normal). But whats some good supplements to take to keep my Blood pressure the same? Im just gonna do PPs pct, and toco 8 during with some staples and maybe cycle assist to keep everything in check.


  2. Red Yeast Rice, Co-Q10, Hawthorne Berry

  3. Celery Seed extract at 75mg twice a day; it mimics a common pharmacological class of medications, calcium channel blockers in addition to a mild diuretic.

    Mike
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Celery Seed extract at 75mg twice a day; it mimics a common pharmacological class of medications, calcium channel blockers in addition to a mild diuretic.

    Mike
    This. It's always worked for me, although staying on top of the cardio/GPP is priority #1. Many will undertake a cycle/aggressive bulking phase without first beefing up their cardio-vascular system. Big mistake, IMO. You need a bigger, better cardio-vascular system to assist in lifting the greater total tonnage necessary for hypertropy (work capacity). You'll also need it to help bring oxygen and nutrients from your diet to the new muscle tissue, if you plan on having it stick around...

    Hope that helps...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    This. It's always worked for me, although staying on top of the cardio/GPP is priority #1. Many will undertake a cycle/aggressive bulking phase without first beefing up their cardio-vascular system. Big mistake, IMO. You need a bigger, better cardio-vascular system to assist in lifting the greater total tonnage necessary for hypertropy (work capacity). You'll also need it to help bring oxygen and nutrients from your diet to the new muscle tissue, if you plan on having it stick around...

    Hope that helps...
    Solid advice!

    Mike

  6. Celery seed extract, hawthorne berry, CoQ10, as already mentioned. Now has a good Hawthorne berry and CoQ10 combo. Or you can use something like Cycle Assist or Cycle Support.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  7. Hawthorne berry needs a preload, it takes some time to do its thing. Celery seed extract better option for cycle

  8. One other interesting note: Saponins such as the spirostanolic and furostanolic saponins found in Tribulus/Fenugreek can be of merit here. In fact, there is better research on Trib IMO, being beneficial to heart function due in part to vasodialation of the blood vessels. The same effect is observed on its ability to improve erections in males. The two are related IMO, and indicative as to whether or not an androgen/related compound is having a beneficial or harmful effect on one's cardiovascular system.

    There is much debate as to whether Trib boosts test (not touching that one). There is little debate it boosts libido/performance in the bedroom. The saponins IMO, are the beneficial component and MAY be of some value in managing one's blood pressure. Hope that helps...
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  9. hawthorn berry does need some time to work but that not long. I saw my BP drop to back to somewhat normal levels after 6 days of use.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    hawthorn berry does need some time to work but that not long. I saw my BP drop to back to somewhat normal levels after 6 days of use.
    That's quite interesting... Were you using it in isolation, or in combination with CoQ10 etc? I've known it to work well in some, less so in others. In those where it does, it's noticeable/has a faster onset as you're suggesting here. Celery seed seems to work faster for the broader spectrum of the training population.

    Let's taken a lesson though, from the old school meds used for such: Getting the water off (herbal diuretics), is quick and dirty/works for almost everyone. It isn't a long term solution, but dandelion root, uva versa berries, certain melons and grapefruit juice will remove more than their weight in water.

    The fastest solution?

    Dropping your carbs. For every gram of carb stored as glycogen, nearly 3grams of H20 is stored with it. When you cut out the carbs then, out goes the water. The suffix after all, is "hydrate"....
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplement Cycle
    By chandlerbing in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 06:07 PM
  2. what is the best post cycle supplement???
    By lift or die in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 12:58 PM
  3. Best supplement cycle?
    By Erik2003 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 12:58 PM
  4. End Of Cycle Supplement Question
    By Mass08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 05:40 AM
  5. Best Supplement stack off cycle
    By Hoffman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 08:56 PM
Log in
Log in