The ULTIMATE Stim-Free PWO has arrived: Announcing Ultra Reps™

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
AxLogo_500x255.jpg

We’re proud to announce the release of
Ultra Reps™ - Athletic Xtreme’s new Non-Stimulant “stimulating” Pre-Workout supplement. New Ultra Reps™ will get you to dig deeper, push harder, lift heavier, go longer, get stronger, recover faster, and have one killer workout after the next...starting with your very first workout.

In product testing 90% of all users experienced a dramatic improvement in strength and endurance after only 1 or 2 workouts

Jason Lehnen – “While taking ultra reps my workout were more focused, I had more energy, and I was stronger during my workouts. It mixed easy with water and tasted good. I will be buying Ultra Reps soon.”

DJ Evans – “The week before I knew I was getting this product, I was running a mile in about 7 or 8 minutes. At the end of the cycle, I was down to 5 to 6 minutes. My reps had also gone up a lot! I felt much better during the workouts!”

UltraReps_hero2.jpg

Get Ultra Reps. Be Ultra Strong. Guaranteed.

20 Ultra Reps™ Fueled Workouts = More reps, bigger weights, greater energy, and faster recovery.

We proudly offer this guarantee to you for two reasons.First, we know you will experience meaningful results when using our products. Second, we know that AX has products that are unlike anything you have ever experienced before. If, for whatever reason you're not completely thrilled with the results, please return the unused portion and we will refund you the full purchase price.

It’s Time to Get Jacked Without Getting Jacked
Not a fan of today's overly powerful stimulant based pre-workouts? Wish there was a stimulant free pre-workout that actually worked? Well, now there is. It's called Ultra Reps™, and it's the first ever stimulant free pre-workout to deliver a "stimulating" training experience without the use of caffeine and powerful stimulants.

Lock 'n Load - Without the Loading
Are your muscles fatiguing sooner than you'd like? A single shot of Ultra Reps™ taken pre-workout will increase your muscle's ability to contract stronger for longer by fighting off muscular fatigue - thanks to one of the pharmaceutical industry's most advanced protection and delivery systems applied directly to pure L-Carnosine.

Power Up with Purity
Ultra Reps contains the purest, safest, and most effective form of Creatine Monohydrate in the World, Creapure®. It's the physical power, explosive energy, and muscular performance you need - straight from Germany - to get you Ultra Strong.

SuperSize the Ultra

There's workouts you probably remember as being some of the best you've ever had. Well, now you can add 20 more to your memory banks when you combine Ultra Reps™ with SuperSize™. These two pre-workout behemoths were made for each other, and when combined, create the ultimate 1+1=3 training effect.

ultrarepslabel2.jpg

Key Ingredients:

Carnosine: Protected by a special bio-coating, Carnosine super-saturates muscle tissue to decrease hydrogen ion build up, enhance pH buffering, and reduce acidity for improved muscular endurance and athletic performance. It is not only many times more effective than Beta-Analine, it works without any of Beta-Analine’s skin tingling side effects.

Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate: Creapure® is manufactured in Germany, not China like some of the other cheaper creatines on the market, and is guaranteed to be the purest, safest, and most effective Creatine on the World market today.

Disodium ATP (Adenosine-5'-triphosphate, disodium salt): Disodium ATP elevates the body’s most important fuel source, ATP, while simultaneously increasing delivery of oxygen, glucose, and nutrients to hard working and recovering muscles.

Theobromine: A potent methylxanthine, theobromine is a potent vasodilator that greatly assists with improved blood flow and oxygen uptake. It helps you get deeper breaths and breath easier.

BSCG Tested
Like all Athletic Xtreme products, Ultra Reps™ is tested by the Banned Substance Control Group, which means it is FREE from dangerous, illegal, and banned substances.
WNBF Approved
Ultra Reps™ is officially approved for use in competition by the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation (WNBF), one of the most prestigious Natural bodybuilding, fitness, and figure organizations in the World today.
GMP Manufactured
Ultra Reps™ is manufactured under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) conditions - the same conditions used in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, foods, diagnostics, and medical devices.

For more information about Ultra Reps™ please visit Ultra Reps | AX

Want to try it for free?

AX is having a massive giveaway here at Anabolic Minds and on Facebook right now! Throughout the entire month of October we’ll be giving away 2,000 product samples of our new products UltraReps™, SuperSized™ and Slim FX™.

Enter daily to win! Either on Facebook or
right here on AnabolicMinds.com

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see how you guys consider Theobromine to be non-stim...

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see how you guys consider Theobromine to be non-stim...
Sure in the dosage that is used (last ingredient) it supports better oxygen uptake (you get deeper breaths). There is no stimulating effect. When the winners start posting their feedback you will notice that no one comments on it giving "caffeine like energy".

In the write-up we say "no powerful stimulants". Because technically yes Theobromine is a stimulant if you dose it as such. But like I said the very small amount we have used does not give off "energy", but you will notice how easy it is to get a deep breath.

A similar alkaloid (in structure) to caffeine but much different pharmacological effects. Theobromine does not stimulate the central nervous system as much as caffeine does. By increasing the size of blood vessels target areas in the muscular system are primed for extra oxygen uptake and therefore more work capacity. Low dosages of theobromine also relaxes the muscles in the bronchial region of the body making it much easier to breathe and increasing work capacity due to an even greater consumption of oxygen at this dosage.

EDIT: Some people would also consider Taurine a stimulant. In a nutshell there are people that do not react well to heavy stimulating PWO products like SuperSize, Jack3d, 1mr, etc. So we wanted to make an alternative that anyone can take even if you cannot handle a cup of coffee. OR if you want something else to take with your current PWO.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Sweet! I was waiting for the profile on this (since I won one ah!)

Quick question about carnosine: description says it's more effective than Beta Ala, which on me
works very well, it made a big difference in both endurance and recovery (i also happen to love the tingling
from it). Since i take Beta Ala daily as staple sup, should I stop it when on UltraReps because of the Carnosine?
Or they will work together ok?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I was waiting for the profile on this (since I won one ah!)

Quick question about carnosine: description says it's more effective than Beta Ala, which on me
works very well, it made a big difference in both endurance and recovery (i also happen to love the tingling
from it). Since i take Beta Ala daily as staple sup, should I stop it when on UltraReps because of the Carnosine?
Or they will work together ok?
I would stop just because you are getting a lot of the direct Carnosine with Ultra Reps. There is really a law of diminishing returns with it. Adding additional just to get the tingles will not help much.......unless you just really want the tingles :)

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Sure in the dosage that is used (last ingredient) it supports better oxygen uptake (you get deeper breaths). There is no stimulating effect. When the winners start posting their feedback you will notice that no one comments on it giving "caffeine like energy".

In the write-up we say "no powerful stimulants". Because technically yes Theobromine is a stimulant if you dose it as such. But like I said the very small amount we have used does not give off "energy", but you will notice how easy it is to get a deep breath.

A similar alkaloid (in structure) to caffeine but much different pharmacological effects. Theobromine does not stimulate the central nervous system as much as caffeine does. By increasing the size of blood vessels target areas in the muscular system are primed for extra oxygen uptake and therefore more work capacity. Low dosages of theobromine also relaxes the muscles in the bronchial region of the body making it much easier to breathe and increasing work capacity due to an even greater consumption of oxygen at this dosage.

EDIT: Some people would also consider Taurine a stimulant. In a nutshell there are people that do not react well to heavy stimulating PWO products like SuperSize, Jack3d, 1mr, etc. So we wanted to make an alternative that anyone can take even if you cannot handle a cup of coffee. OR if you want something else to take with your current PWO.
No mean to argue with you or for you to be on the defensive, just a general discussion. Yes, it is the last ingredient, but that doesn't mean anything in terms of efficacy. I'm well-aware how it is similar to caffeine, but it is said to stimulate heart rate more than caffeine, and while it isn't exactly 1,3, I'd say it would count as a stim so I see it as more of a sleight-of-hand. But yes, I do agree with you for the most part on its effects. I just think it's a bit of false-marketing, but hey, most companies are guilty of that.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I would stop just because you are getting a lot of the direct Carnosine with Ultra Reps. There is really a law of diminishing returns with it. Adding additional just to get the tingles will not help much.......unless you just really want the tingles :)

:D i like the tingles but not enough to pay *just* for that ahah
Thanks

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. Maybe it's a "low" stim pre workout drink ;)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
No mean to argue with you or for you to be on the defensive, just a general discussion. Yes, it is the last ingredient, but that doesn't mean anything in terms of efficacy. I'm well-aware how it is similar to caffeine, but it is said to stimulate heart rate more than caffeine, and while it isn't exactly 1,3, I'd say it would count as a stim so I see it as more of a sleight-of-hand. But yes, I do agree with you for the most part on its effects. I just think it's a bit of false-marketing, but hey, most companies are guilty of that.
How about this. PM me your Name, Address, Phone, and Email. We will get you out a bottle. Once you try it just report back if you notice any stimulant effects. We tested it with the most sensitive of people. Like I said the goal was a non-stimulating product. That ingredient at the dosage is not simulating, but is considered one so it is tough from a marketing perspective.

We had one guy try it that would stay up nearly all night if he drank coffee, even a small cup (Danny). We had him try it in the evening and he reported no stimulant effects. We know if this guy did not have any stimulant effects no one would and moved forward with broader testing.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about this. PM me your Name, Address, Phone, and Email. We will get you out a bottle. Once you try it just report back if you notice any stimulant effects. We tested it with the most sensitive of people. Like I said the goal was a non-stimulating product. That ingredient at the dosage is not simulating, but is considered one so it is tough from a marketing perspective.

We had one guy try it that would stay up nearly all night if he drank coffee, even a small cup (Danny). We had him try it in the evening and he reported no stimulant effects. We know if this guy did not have any stimulant effects no one would and moved forward with broader testing.
So is this mainly for those looking to avoid stims? Or is this made to be taken along side slim FX? Just wondering because I know SuperSize has a normal preWO stim profile.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
So is this mainly for those looking to avoid stims? Or is this made to be taken along side slim FX? Just wondering because I know SuperSize has a normal preWO stim profile.
Good question. Really for both.

When we set out it was during developing SuperSize. We had quite a few people asking if we could make a stim free version and they did not like stimulant PWO's. So we decided to make the non-stim PWO Ultra Reps.

Once we started testing it, we realized it was equally great for people taking Slim FX or any other Stimulant close to workout time. No one should ever need to go over 1 scoop of Ultra Reps. I have tried 4 (just to try it) and at that super high dose there was still no stimulating effect.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So at the core it's ~5g of Creatine, Taurine, L-Carnosine, Peak ATP, and Theobromine...

whats the price tag on this? I mean all the ingredients are solid ingredients, but you would need an additional creatine source while using this product, unless you use it every single day(not just workout days)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
So at the core it's ~5g of Creatine, Taurine, L-Carnosine, Peak ATP, and Theobromine...

whats the price tag on this? I mean all the ingredients are solid ingredients, but you would need an additional creatine source while using this product, unless you use it every single day(not just workout days)
Around $26-28 online. The L-Carnosine is not just standard L-Carnosine. This is what makes the product unique. It has several layers of polymer coating to protect it from breakdown. Carnosine is not very "bio-available" because it's easily broken down by gastric acids in the stomach.

The layers of coating on the L-Carnosine allow it to bypass the normal digestive pathway and deliver Carnosine into the bloodstream.

That is what is special about Ultra Reps.

And you are correct on the Creatine. You would not need to take UR everyday, that would be a waste. That is why we came out with German Creatine (Less than $9 for 300 grams of Creapure) for the off days.

EDIT: It is the same price as SuperSize and I see retailers pre-selling that for $24.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established

Thank you very much for the offer. I will definitely provide honest feedback when I try it out for myself. I'm interested to see on how this affects me.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
You are welcome & we appreciate the feedback.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Maybe it's a "low" stim pre workout drink ;)
Actually I'm extremely stim sensitive and have taken Theobromine at this similar dosage both knowingly and unknowingly and have not noticed ANy sort of Stim feeling, and I feel coffee and caffeinated colas.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Around $26-28 online. The L-Carnosine is not just standard L-Carnosine. This is what makes the product unique. It has several layers of polymer coating to protect it from breakdown. Carnosine is not very "bio-available" because it's easily broken down by gastric acids in the stomach.

The layers of coating on the L-Carnosine allow it to bypass the normal digestive pathway and deliver Carnosine into the bloodstream.

That is what is special about Ultra Reps.

And you are correct on the Creatine. You would not need to take UR everyday, that would be a waste. That is why we came out with German Creatine (Less than $9 for 300 grams of Creapure) for the off days.

EDIT: It is the same price as SuperSize and I see retailers pre-selling that for $24.
Yupp, Ultra Reps creatine is as pure as the creatine in German Creatine. One rRecommendation will be German Creatine on Off days, Ultra Reps on Workout days. That way you'll periodically get the creatine from both products, which makes the Ultra Reps last longer (= even cheaper). Also, with Ultra Reps improvement in Strength and Endurance after only 1 or 2 workouts, you don't need to "waste" a serving of this PWO on an off day just to get your daily creatine (like some brands are trying to push for, which essentially just makes a bigger whole in the wallet. ) Just down some German Creatine and you got yourself your daily dose of the purest creatine out there!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Those core ingredients are key to every athlete wanting to exceed in their workout(s). I'm glad to see that now, rather than having several products (bottles/tubs)...I can get everything I need from Ultra Reps (workout days) and German Creatine on my repair days.

I really like the science behind this product.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have spelling mistakes on "alanine". :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would love to try this to stack with the supersize preworkout....i think it would be a killer combination

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm very much looking forward to using this, as I've currently transitioned into not using any stims. More non-stim pre-workout products that still provide energy and focus are very much welcomed (the market seemed to have virtually nothing for a while, but it's growing, finally). I also appreciate the discussion on the theobromine. In my current situation I'm trying to avoid stims at all possible costs and I'm not as versed at what compounds are and aren't stimulants, so it's nice to hear the dialogue on it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very much looking forward to using this, as I've currently transitioned into not using any stims. More non-stim pre-workout products that still provide energy and focus are very much welcomed (the market seemed to have virtually nothing for a while, but it's growing, finally). I also appreciate the discussion on the theobromine. In my current situation I'm trying to avoid stims at all possible costs and I'm not as versed at what compounds are and aren't stimulants, so it's nice to hear the dialogue on it.
Agreed. When the concept of this was first released to us a little while ago, I was going through a stim-free era. Shocking! I know! But it's true!! But seeing the purpose of it, what it is expected to do, and hearing some of the raving reviews on it, I know it will easily become a staple in my arsenal. I see it as a great standalone product anytime, as well as something that will stack very nicely with SuperSize - which has the stims that I'm looking for.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need to win Ultra Reps, see how it compares to Ultima for a stim free preworkout. Ultima has been my go to since alot of times i find myself working out at night and don't need to be wide awake all night.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Need to win Ultra Reps, see how it compares to Ultima for a stim free preworkout. Ultima has been my go to since alot of times i find myself working out at night and don't need to be wide awake all night.
We agree that Ultima is a good product. Expensive, but very good. I've used it a few times.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Company promo section. AX Failz contest. ENTER IT!!! :D

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Just to recap

Key Ingredients:

Carnosine: Protected by a special bio-coating,Carnosine super-saturates muscle tissue to decrease hydrogen ion build up,enhance pH buffering,and reduce acidity for improved muscular endurance and athletic performance. It is not only many times more effective than Beta-Analine,it works without any of Beta-Analine’s skin tingling side effects.

Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate: Creapure® is manufactured in Germany,not China like some of the other cheaper creatines on the market,and is guaranteed to be the purest,safest,and most effective Creatine on the World market today.

Disodium ATP (Adenosine-5'-triphosphate, disodium salt): Disodium ATP elevates the body’s most important fuel source,ATP,while simultaneously increasing delivery of oxygen,glucose,and nutrients to hard working and recovering muscles.

Theobromine: A potent methylxanthine,theobromine is a potent vasodilator that greatly assists with improved blood flow and oxygen uptake. It helps you get deeper breaths and breath easier.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Just to recap

Key Ingredients:

Carnosine: Protected by a special bio-coating,Carnosine super-saturates muscle tissue to decrease hydrogen ion build up,enhance pH buffering,and reduce acidity for improved muscular endurance and athletic performance. It is not only many times more effective than Beta-Analine,it works without any of Beta-Analine’s skin tingling side effects.

Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate: Creapure® is manufactured in Germany,not China like some of the other cheaper creatines on the market,and is guaranteed to be the purest,safest,and most effective Creatine on the World market today.

Disodium ATP (Adenosine-5'-triphosphate, disodium salt): Disodium ATP elevates the body’s most important fuel source,ATP,while simultaneously increasing delivery of oxygen,glucose,and nutrients to hard working and recovering muscles.

Theobromine: A potent methylxanthine,theobromine is a potent vasodilator that greatly assists with improved blood flow and oxygen uptake. It helps you get deeper breaths and breath easier.
Or if you wanna shorten it down, its Endless Stamina :)

Imagine stacking this with Supersize... Getting pumps and energy from SS and this increased endurance from UR... ! Me wantz some!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I wonder how this will go with my des ;)

Can I try some?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
damn I was excited to see this until I saw no Beta Alanine... thumbs down.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
damn I was excited to see this until I saw no Beta Alanine... thumbs down.
You realize there is no need for BA with this right? Beta-Alanine converts into Carnosine once you take it. In fact that is why you take it. So, it's the Carnosine that's really doing all the work, not the Beta-Alanine.

So with Ultra Reps we developed a way to deliver pure Carnosine into the blood stream to give you high dose BA results without the BA side effects. It is like a potent Beta Alanine product without the tingles or loading times.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
You realize there is no need for BA with this right? Beta-Alanine converts into Carnosine once you take it. In fact that is why you take it. So, it's the Carnosine that's really doing all the work, not the Beta-Alanine.

So with Ultra Reps we developed a way to deliver pure Carnosine into the blood stream to give you high dose BA results without the BA side effects. It is like a potent Beta Alanine product without the tingles.
I guess I need to do some more homework.. If thats the case then I will be picking some up. I need a good non stim pre but only if it has BA, if this is essentially BA and provides the stamina benefits of BA... than I would be a happy camper!

When is it going to be available?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I guess I need to do some more homework.. If thats the case then I will be picking some up. I need a good non stim pre but only if it has BA, if this is essentially BA and provides the stamina benefits of BA... than I would be a happy camper!
That is absolutely right. You take Beta-Alanine for it's conversion into Carnosine. So, why did companies not just use Carnosine for more of a direct hit? Well until now pure Carnosine was not very "bio-available" because it's easily broken down by gastric acids in the stomach.

With Ultra Reps we developed three layers of a polymer coating around the Carnosine to protect it, let it get past the normal digestive pathway, and deliver a dose of pure Carnosine into your bloodstream. You will notice it on the first workout.

From WikiPedia on Beta-Alanine: β-Alanine is the rate-limiting precursor of carnosine, which is to say carnosine levels are limited by the amount of available β-alanine. Supplementation with β-alanine has been shown to increase the concentration of carnosine in muscles, decrease fatigue in athletes and increase total muscular work done.

PM me your name, address, email and phone. I'll get you out a tub.

All of the new products (SuperSize, Ultra Reps, Slim FX, and German Creatine) are shipping to retailers next Tuesday.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no BA, thats such a blessing....i hate that stuff....well the tingles anyway, supplements with to much BA really make hamper my workouts

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely sounds like a real solid product from a solid company. I'm a big fan of non stim pre workouts. It will be interesting to compare it with the others like ultima.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like something that can/should also be taken on off days too
You can for sure, but with direct Carnosine you don't have to. Getting back into running I have noticed a huge difference in performance. I try to run on my off day about three miles. I just wish I actually liked running.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like something that can/should also be taken on off days too
You can for sure, but with direct Carnosine you don't have to. Getting back into running I have noticed a huge difference in performance. I try to run on my off day about three miles. I just wish I actually liked running.
You could, but you don't really need to, just as AX writes. With the coated and pure Carnosine you won't need to load up to feel/benefit from the effects (take it on off days). So on off days is where German Creatine comes in to the picture.. Just take a scoop of it and you have taken your daily dose of the purest creatine out there.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Definitely sounds like a real solid product from a solid company. I'm a big fan of non stim pre workouts. It will be interesting to compare it with the others like ultima.
Thanks for the support, bro! Yeah, there are too few stim-free PWOs out there.. So lets cheer for another stim-free one :)
Why don't you try and win it in our contest thread, btw?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't like my daily staples (creatine/beta-alanine) to be prop-blended. And besides those, it's really only the theobromine...

Not a bad product by any means, it has ingredients that actually work. It's just not for me (I'm an Ultima fan).

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't like my daily staples (creatine/beta-alanine) to be prop-blended. And besides those, it's really only the theobromine...

Not a bad product by any means, it has ingredients that actually work. It's just not for me (I'm an Ultima fan).
not sure why the focus is on the creatine either...

its a saturation ingredient, pre-workout timing is irrelevant.