Looking for a new pre-workout. Suggestions?

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
I just finished up some Jack3d... not my kind of thing. Too jittery and I don't like the crash.

I tried a friends super-pump Max, and that was one hell of a workout. It's kinda expensive though. Still considering it though.

Want something that gives a relatively clean workout boost, a great pump, and little crash. Cheap if possible. Thanks.

Suggestions? Going to the store in about an hour and a half.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit-Up hands down!

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
beast's beast mode is good from what i have used definitely no crash to speak of!

LikeMike

Awards
Lit-up is my favorite. No jittery feeling the 1,3 dime gives me and no crash. It also doesnt ruin my appetite. They have it at my local vitamin shoppe as well which is always great. Second favorite has to be san fierce just got a tub of that and it is amazing. In my opinion you cant go wrong with either one.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MaximizeV2 is one of the strongest pre workouts I've used. It also has Agmatine Sulfate which is awesome for long lasting pumps.

Ive also used lit up and found the stim effect to be very smooth and not to over powering.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
maximize v2, white flood, focus xt, and SP maxx are at the top of my list for stimmed pre's.

for what its worth, with a tub of maximize v2, all you need is 1 scoop, so that 45 serving tub will last you 45 workouts ;)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
maximize v2 plus hemavol, that and I liked white flood and superpump max too. can't really go wrong with any of those

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Thanks guys.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d is whacked. Leave it alone. Go get Lit Up and try a quality product.

I woudl take break from the DMAA for a bit now that youve finished up Jack3d. Give yourself a break. When your good for another run try Black Cats.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
maximize v2 plus hemavol, that and I liked white flood and superpump max too. can't really go wrong with any of those
I have yet to try SuperPump. The new and original, I guess im just not about Gaspari. I do like White Flood, especially version 2

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^Love SNS bulk powders.

Reactions: mw1
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fierce + bulk citrulline = WIN!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Controlled Lab's White Flood, Hemavol by Iforce is wicked for pumps, i got good energy without crash from Muscle Pharm's Assault and best preworkout hands down stim or non stim to me is Ultima by Omega.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Controlled Lab's White Flood, Hemavol by Iforce is wicked for pumps, i got good energy without crash from Muscle Pharm's Assault and best preworkout hands down stim or non stim to me is Ultima by Omega.
The profile on Ultima is pretty beastly

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
BCS Labs Phenom Amped Powder, Animal Rage, White Flood, are a few of my personal favorites.

Hikeon3

Hikeon3

Awards
LG's Anadraulic State GT is dirt cheap and I like the focus and energy I get from it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ASGT by LG, Adamantium , lit-up and Mesomorph

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there are a few great products in this area that i personally use and would rec.
1. litup
2. ASGT
3. focus xt
4. ultima
5. assault

but right now im on a rpm kick :D and loving it. it is my favorite in pill form.

roan4

roan4

Awards
I just cracked open a tub of jacked3d. I have never minded the jitters from products but tell me about the crash. IV been out of the game for about 2 years and previously used NOexpl. Thanks

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
stim = Assault
non-stim= Ultima

Stringbean

Awards
Assault is a really good pre. MusclePharm makes it and I love it. Been using it for about a year now.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I've tried maybe ten different ones and White Flood and Muscle Marinade are top of my list.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
can also vouch for assault and lit up. Lit Up + RPM is pretty awesome stack!!

Ive tried a lot of different pwo's over the years but not at all keen on anything with 1,3.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
wf has only just been released here in nz but its so ecpensive.
id live to try it.Customs wont let it thru if orderedfrom overseas.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT provides moderate stims with nootropics for enhanced focus as well. Cheap and many flavors to choose from. Add agmatine to it for a great stack.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize V2 is very strong stuff. One serving was all I needed and I am a pre workout stimulant addict.

Hemavol was good for pumps but in my opinion too expensive for the price when MV2 does such a good job.

I don't get free stuff for saying this, it is the strongest pre workout I have tried.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximize V2 is very strong stuff. One serving was all I needed and I am a pre workout stimulant addict.

Hemavol was good for pumps but in my opinion too expensive for the price when MV2 does such a good job.

I don't get free stuff for saying this, it is the strongest pre workout I have tried.
If strength of the product is a driving factor then I agree, MV2 is a great choice for that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not a fan of CL stuff....it works for most ppl, but not me. good company though. SuperPump Max and Lit Up are currently my two favorite

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
We have two upcoming PWO:s in our new Ultra Series...

Ultra Reps - Our “stimulant free” pre-workout formula which offers enhanced endurance from day 1!
Super Size - Our potent pre-workout formula which offers crazy pump and powerful purpose-driven energy!

If you're looking for something new and totally different by design, it's these two... You won't find anything like it, just look at the SupFacts..

We're also currently having a massive give away on both AM.com and on our Facebook page.. A lot of people have already won 3 out of 3..
Slim FX, Super Size and Ultra Reps...

Just join, your chances of winning can't be better!

Facebook Page ---> LINK
Contest thread ---> LINK

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs White Flood is very solid.

SNS Focus XT and SAN Fierce are pretty good too.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus XT gave me a very very clean and smooth energy with no crash. Max V2 is pretty great stuff. Currently logging and liking N2KTS. And if you're not looking for a stir you could try out AgeForce's creatine patch for pretty cheap right now for some quick transdermal delivery, there is a 50% off code floating around right now. And their Nitric Oxide patches are free for a month right now, offer ends at midnight.
Mesomorph was the most impressive stim based pre I've used in a while tho.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
OK, not that Applied Nutraceuticals needs any help from me to move product- but kudos to the brain trust behind Lit Up! The science behind the product is very strong- I don't what nerd you paid to write the abstract/ white paper- but something like 100+ medical citations. WTF!

Looks like a great product.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, not that Applied Nutraceuticals needs any help from me to move product- but kudos to the brain trust behind Lit Up! The science behind the product is very strong- I don't what nerd you paid to write the abstract/ white paper- but something like 100+ medical citations. WTF!

Looks like a great product.
Thank you sir. The man who created Lit-Up (Dirk) is the one who wrote the write-up for the product. And yea a tremendous amount of research went into the formulation of Lit-Up

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d is a great product. It's a nutritional supplement and its main ingredient is methylhexaneamine, a compound found in nature in the Geranium plant. You may have taken too large of a dose in the beginning. If you want to know more about it, check out mysupplementauthority.com.
No offense to USP but in my personal opinion, Jack3d sucks. They've been riding the 1,3 train for too long now and profiting off of people who are too narrow minded to see that there are better things out there than Geranium. I will say that 1,3 does give me some added benefit but as far as stims go there is some good stuff out there right now that will soon make 1,3 a thing of the past.

Stringbean

Awards
No offense to USP but in my personal opinion, Jack3d sucks. They've been riding the 1,3 train for too long now and profiting off of people who are too narrow minded to see that there are better things out there than Geranium. I will say that 1,3 does give me some added benefit but as far as stims go there is some good stuff out there right now that will soon make 1,3 a thing of the past.
I second this statement!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't like jacked either but I do like geranium. It gives me a mild stim with greater focus.

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
Ive not used jack3d for a while but i do have Razor8 which also features 1,3. Some of the depressing crashes I get afterwards I can only describe as being hit by the My Chemical Romance tour bus.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
cheap

sp max is on sale at nutra right now, 25 bux

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
1,3 was real exciting when I first started using it but Im kinda over it now. At least I just wanna take a good long break from it so my body doent freak out. I do hold a bottle of Black Cats on hand for those days Im draggin.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1,3 was real exciting when I first started using it but Im kinda over it now. At least I just wanna take a good long break from it so my body doent freak out. I do hold a bottle of Black Cats on hand for those days Im draggin.
I got a bottle of Black Cats that I keep in my school bag for the days that I'm dragging and need to study.

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
Ergoblitz by NRC is a great preworkout. Its got a great blend of good stuff!

ryanricee

Awards
Animal Rage is the most effective stimulant-based product I have tried. It gave me the perfect combination of energy and focus. I did not get jittery from it, nor did I crash like I have from Jacked.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best that I've tried thus far;

1) Anabolic Ignited by Musclefeast (best dosed creatine nitrate preworkout on the market)
2) Mesomorph by APS - A lower dosed version of Anabolic Ignite, with a good blend of strong stims.
3) Maximize V2 for Iforce - Strongest stim based PWO on the market.